White boy steals thick mulatta stacylite from darkskins

also jfl at "stacylite" MTB with insane surgery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Thankfully all those niggas are chopped.
Stop fucking coping man they mog u. They're stylemaxxed ntmaxxed and some are tall too, these niggas prolly softmaxx too straight white teeth and they prolly got a whole skincare routine. The red jacket one especially.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Achilles, murdah and 1 other person
Damn she has a huge BBL as well. She knew that only BWC can fill her up, all those tiny dicked urkels jsut cant compete.

White men are overpowered goddamn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, 8uAte and 2 others
Damn she has a huge BBL as well. She knew that only BWC can fill her up, all those tiny dicked urkels jsut cant compete.

White men are overpowered goddamn
Why must it be black vs white? The Black and white race must come together to create mulatto super moggers, they’re like Yin and Yang.

Why must it be black vs white? The Black and white race must come together to create mulatto super moggers, they’re like Yin and Yang.
I want more Jude Bellinghman's, not Jeremy Meeks :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
Jew fantasy.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and murdah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
I am, comment still stands bro
why tho? plenty of hot ass carribean girls and lightskins and darkskins and asians and latinas you missin out on for some white trash whore dude

• +1
Reactions: watah and murdah
why tho? plenty of hot ass carribean girls and lightskins and darkskins and asians and latinas you missin out on for some white trash whore dude
dont talk shit about white women to me

• JFL
This is why you need to humble foids, notice how that whore went for the white guy? Because non white whores worship white men. Humble non white females

• So Sad
This is why you need to humble foids, notice how that whore went for the white guy? Because non white whores worship white men. Humble non white females
Why? Isn’t this a good thing for you white guys

• +1
white bra = elden ring boss

Thoughts on dominican women? :feelshah:
great body but face is no go for me and I hate their culture of partying, drinking and whoring out all the time. She prolly seen whitey's dick and never called him again

• +1
jbw prevails once again. bbl of hell tho

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back