White Chad chasing pajeetas on twitter making fun of Indian men

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Master

IMG 3145

IMG 3146

Literally never u ugly Dalit bitch in the entire existence of humanity there’s probably been five 6 5 Dutch guys at max who ever even considered kissing a pajeeta

twitter is full of pajeetas making fun of pajeets when the only thing that separates them is a Y chromosome :lul: put a wig on a pajeet and he looks like a normal pajeeta
Saar Indian men ugly we indin womenz pretty
@Chadeep @Gengar @SecularIslamist @wsada @shia.jihadist @rand anon @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Gengar, boss8055 and 22 others

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and brucewayne78
While a bbc is currently plowing a Swedish Aryan Stacey, so over for white brahs.

• JFL
Reactions: V1PER, bakpaokukus, tombradylover and 9 others
Another day of below average Indian girls thinking themselves as "Angel on earth" and pledging alliance to white women to hate on indian men when most of the world sees them as trash too. Very typical. @Chadeep @ayusshhhh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: V1PER, bakpaokukus, tombradylover and 13 others
Another day of below average Indian girls thinking themselves as "Angel on earth" and pledging alliance to white women to hate on indian men when most of the world sees them as trash too. Very typical. @Chadeep @ayusshhhh
Exactly. But these desperate whiteboys will still fuck these pajeetas and validate their delusion. They'll stay on the BWC carousel thinking they can LTR them, when in reality their dick is just wet and needed release. They are literally toilets they just don't know it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Debetro and 3 others
Good post op, was feeling down then saw this shit and burst out laughing

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, brucewayne78 and 2 others
hindus are ugly trash and subhumans

They are turning into Asian women
But I doubt they will ever hold the same place as asian women for white men

Self hating Indian women with white men would make my blood boil

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, The Grinch and 1 other person

Truth bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 82370

I honestly think the only thing holding them back is culture, family and religion. But that won't last for long...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and greycel
I honestly think the only thing holding them back is culture, family and religion. But that won't last for long...
IMG 3147

Jfl @Jason Voorhees @Chadeep @ayusshhhh @brucewayne78

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, boss8055, Ascеnd and 10 others
daily reminder: Indians eat cow dung
Fc8f9623a3890910da80cbcfa6ca433e
Main qimg f77cf44e660d3737787ffc7a3eb3cd12 lq

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Debetro
But unlike Asian women, no man would ruin his genes or even be seen with a pajeeta, no matter even if she's a stacyjeeta

HTB White/Asian/Latina/Native American/etc >> Stacylite Black > Stacy Pajeeta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Chadeep, brucewayne78 and 2 others
Exactly. But these desperate whiteboys will still fuck these pajeetas and validate their delusion. They'll stay on the BWC carousel thinking they can LTR them, when in reality their dick is just wet and needed release. They are literally toilets they just don't know it.
Seriously whites fucking other races are retarded disgusting traitors. Their birth rates are at 1.0 yet these retards go to some shithole to marry some ethnic, robbing thus the future wife of some ethnic male and furthermore helping to the whites extinction. No mercy for race mixers.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Ascеnd, greycel and 2 others
White male worship is common among third world women. Nothing new today.

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
20240822 223445

People shouldn't care. Everybody is getting fucked one way or Another.

Imagine being 6’5 and you choose to go kiss indian girls

Im a pajeet and have big bobs than pajeetas :feelswhy:

there is like 3 billion indians. They are not losing shit.

Literally see Indian gender wars all over my TL like stop fighting your both horrible

View attachment 3115884
View attachment 3115888
Literally never u ugly Dalit bitch in the entire existence of humanity there’s probably been five 6 5 Dutch guys at max who ever even considered kissing a pajeeta

twitter is full of pajeetas making fun of pajeets when the only thing that separates them is a Y chromosome :lul: put a wig on a pajeet and he looks like a normal pajeeta
Saar Indian men ugly we indin womenz pretty
@Chadeep @Gengar @SecularIslamist @wsada @shia.jihadist @rand anon @wishIwasSalludon

Check my latest thread.

as non 6'5, non Dutch guy im still getting attention from pajeetas.
apparently As long as u not indian u good

Deathnic females piss me off

82A8E7BF 4239 4CF6 9394 A44D71F47185

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea