White clothes are very high class and massive halo if you can pull it off

Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire

Iron
White symbolizes purity, high trust, androgyny (ideal imo) and pedigree since white dirties easily and only aristocrats were able keep their clothes clean enough to wear white.
INSTANT OLD MONEY TRUST FUND VIBES whenever I'm out playing tennis or sailing in Nantucket wearing my $3k white Ralph Lauren purple label polo or any of my linen shirts tailored in Mayfair to my 23 inch bideltoid and 6'5+ frame

cf49e8bf1626e2f4e02361ffdd5213d3.jpg
2edd5c8ef646a52538f8d81e26c99513.jpg
00001f06-500.jpg
Screen-Shot-2021-09-07-at-2.02.28-PM.png
71zXZ5Q5iUL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
img_8532-jpeg.2367324

incels in white clothes just end up looking like bullyable autistic tryhards since white makes frames look smaller, while ethnics look retarded in them since white clothes are striking hence make even average New England Ivy League whites look like Ralph Lauren models while making ethnics stand out even more whenever theyre dancing by themselves at the club (another reason white clothes are such a flex for those with pale skin, only non ethnics can pull it off)

Don't bother if you're not high class looking and pale to a certain point, think purebred husky pheno dirt blonde haired wasp tanned to a golden color after spending too much golfing and yachting in the summer (White clothes contrast too much beyond this point and no longer give off lowkey old money vibes), i mean can you imagine a deathnic pull it off just to end up highlighting their shitskin even more JFL

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Vanilla, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
White symbolizes purity, high trust, androgyny (ideal imo) and pedigree since white dirties easily and only aristocrats were able keep their clothes clean enough to wear white.
INSTANT OLD MONEY TRUST FUND VIBES whenever I'm out playing tennis or sailing in Nantucket wearing my $3k white Ralph Lauren purple label polo or any of my linen shirts tailored in Mayfair to my 23 inch bideltoid and 6'5+ frame

00001f06-500.jpg
img_8532-jpeg.2367324

incels in white clothes just end up looking like bullyable autistic tryhards since white makes frames look smaller, while ethnics look retarded in them since white clothes are striking hence make even average New England Ivy League whites look like Ralph Lauren models while making ethnics stand out even more whenever theyre dancing by themselves at the club (another reason white clothes are such a flex for those with pale skin, only non ethnics can pull it off)

Don't bother if you're not high class looking and pale to a certain point, think purebred husky pheno dirt blonde haired wasp tanned to a golden color after spending too much golfing and yachting in the summer (White clothes contrast too much beyond this point and no longer give off lowkey old money vibes), i mean can you imagine a deathnic pull it off just to end up highlighting their shitskin even more JFL

Black generally suits me better but makes me look like a vampire

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
White people are high class yes

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
Interesting theory. But I have found darker colours make my face 'pop' better, from contrast. Especially navy.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and GabachoCopium
> "wear white, bro"
> "but you'll look like shit if you aren't a pale white"

i think you mean JBW, retard? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, KevinDurder and IAMNOTANINCEL
Black generally suits me better but makes me look like a vampire
Interesting theory. But I have found darker colours make my face 'pop' better, from contrast. Especially navy.
I can switch between 'angelic androgynous high trust Han aristocrat' when I'm wearing white clothes to 'high profile investment banker by day menacing dark triad vampire by night' when I'm wearing black

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
> "wear white, bro"
> "but you'll look like shit if you aren't a pale white"

i think you mean JBW, retard? :ROFLMAO:
Read the title dumbass, said only whites and NEAs can pull it off

Ur slavistani stop it
I get treated better than other white ethnicities due to high set cheekbones and compact face

Just wear white bro!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mikael
Read the title dumbass, said only whites and NEAs can pull it off

you never said "whites and NEAs", you have pictures, sure (i was wondering why there's 1 asian lmao).

"old money" and "trust fund" are subjectively european. wealthy asians are a relatively new phenomena, unless they were royalty, and asian royalty don't dress like your examples.

what race gets stereotyped as "the trust fund kid"?

White clothes are very high class and massive halo if you can pull it off​

saying "if 'you' can pull it off" is like someone saying "'they' control the world".

own it or shut the fuck up, this tiktok trend died after the pickleballers moved onto running.

even high class white bitches are getting railed by BBC nowadays

just give up on "white = high class" idea

This shit only works if you are blond for massive synergy.

Just be chad theory

00001f06-500.jpg
img_8532-jpeg.2367324

Just wear some rick lil bro

Made for bbc

depends on the time of the year, if u rock white fit in midwinter you will just look funny

in the summer lighter shades are good yes

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
black clothes mog imo

why do you sound like @AspiringChanglite

i'm a relaxed disgusting pig, it so boring to wear white u have one stain in it, you have to change it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

00001f06-500.jpg
img_8532-jpeg.2367324

Stop using old money. Your ancestors were peasants at the time of feudalism. Mine were those who had the peasants. Stop trying to be something youre not. Do you even have a noble title? No

00001f06-500.jpg
img_8532-jpeg.2367324

Good god this is cringe

Not the post, these vids bruh

They've turned men into women on tiktok,

We used to make fun of the "musically" kids before tiktok, back in like middle school who made these shitass vids

Now its swag :forcedsmile:

Not having tiktok made me a boomer 🤣

i'm a relaxed disgusting pig, it so boring to wear white u have one stain in it, you have to change it.
All black mogs tbh gotta MC max fuck hoes

I'm now color coding my wardrobe with numerology to aquire further Jewish superpowers 👺

View attachment 3019557

you never said "whites and NEAs", you have pictures, sure (i was wondering why there's 1 asian lmao).

"old money" and "trust fund" are subjectively european. wealthy asians are a relatively new phenomena, unless they were royalty, and asian royalty don't dress like your examples.

View attachment 3019550

what race gets stereotyped as "the trust fund kid"?

saying "if 'you' can pull it off" is like someone saying "'they' control the world".

own it or shut the fuck up, this tiktok trend died after the pickleballers moved onto running.
No idea what those irrelevant non-Han deathnics have to do with this post, that gaudy colorful jestermaxx coloring is the mark of marginalized ostracized ethnic minorities in Han China which is why I differentiate myself with monochromatic colors which look aesthetic paired with my pale skin and ooze exclusivity and solemnity

i don't distinguish whites and NEAs since they're peer species particularly the infamous wasp/Han duo (best looking of their race and dominated their respective part of the world) and are the only ones who can pull off the old money style.
ur comment on old money being exlusively european is retarded, the Chinese aristocratic lineages (which I descend from) trace back to before cumskins had civilization

NEAs have their own old money costumes that have gone out of style simply because whites have dominated the last 100 years which is a drop in the bucket compared to the 6000 years that the Celestial Empire was the preeminent apex of culture, wealth, grandeur, power and prestige

img_8568-jpeg.2367292
img_8573-jpeg.2367310
img_8534-jpeg.2367240
img_8535-jpeg.2367241
img_8562-jpeg.2367250
img_6429-jpeg.2333521

Who am I arguing with, pleb like u wouldn't understand superior Han culture anyway

All black mogs tbh gotta MC max fuck hoes

I'm now color coding my wardrobe with numerology to aquire further Jewish superpowers 👺
i never wear white, i like gray u can have stain and nobody notices or blue, but white my god pure boredom

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Stop using old money. Your ancestors were peasants at the time of feudalism. Mine were those who had the peasants. Stop trying to be something youre not. Do you even have a noble title? No
I actually in fact have a noble title and family crest and can trace my ultra-prestigious lineage to before ur cumskin ancestors evolved from ur mudhuts. I am the embodiment of old money since Han China until 300 years was multiple times more prestitious, wealthy and advanced than your European backwaters with much more continuity in lineages and less social mobility

Your 'old money' lineages only started during the industrial revolution, ur handful of peasants can't be compared to the inherited elite 4000 year old ruling class of the Celestial Empire that ruled EMPIRES not irrelevant kingdoms

I actually in fact have a noble title and family crest and can trace my ultra-prestigious lineage to before ur cumskin ancestors evolved from ur mudhuts. I am the embodiment of old money since Han China until 300 years was multiple times more prestitious, wealthy and advanced than your European backwaters with much more continuity in lineages and less social mobility

Your 'old money' lineages only started during the industrial revolution, ur handful of peasants can't be compared to the inherited elite 4000 year old ruling class of the Celestial Empire that ruled EMPIRES not irrelevant kingdoms
You are still Chinese. Yellow gooks can’t be high class. My family is one of the mediatized imperial houses of the Holy Roman Empire with origins back to 500 AD.

You are still Chinese. Yellow gooks can’t be high class. My family is one of the mediatized imperial houses of the Holy Roman Empire with origins back to 500 AD.
*Pureblooded aristocratic Northern Han from Shandong
Pedigree can't be faked incel. Let's not even talk family prestige; you could just tell I'm of genuine blue-blooded descent even if it weren't for my irresponsibly lavish wardrobe consisting of Burberry, Patek and Saint Laurent when I contemptuously look down at you (6'5 btw) with my perfect, distinctly Northern Han 11.75 degree PCT honey-brown almond eyes that convey an arrogance that could only acquired from knowing your family ruled over EMPIRES as opposed to irrelevant principalities.

I pedigree mog you to death with my *redacted* family net worth, regular FORBES 400 appearances and extremely large and infuential WASP/Han business magnate network. If you ever managed to get into one of my Monte Carlo yacht parties, I'd talk circles around you before brutally snubbing and ignoring you after finding out about your sub 10 million dollar trust fund

I am descended from Zhou dynasty nobles 2500 years ago, my family is in the pantheon of influential families of Han China, JFL at your pitiful fiefdoms

Pedigree can't be faked incel. Let's not even talk family prestige; you could just tell I'm of genuine blue-blooded descent even if it weren't for my irresponsibly lavish wardrobe consisting of Burberry, Patek and Saint Laurent when I contemptuously look down at you (6'5 btw) with my perfect, distinctly Northern Han 11.75 degree PCT honey-brown almond eyes that convey an arrogance that could only acquired from knowing your family ruled over EMPIRES as opposed to irrelevant principalities.

I pedigree mog you to death with my *redacted* family net worth, regular FORBES 400 appearances and extremely large and infuential WASP/Han business magnate network. If you ever managed to get into one of my Monte Carlo yacht parties, I'd talk circles around you before brutally snubbing and ignoring you after finding out about your sub 10 million dollar trust fund

I am descended from Zhou dynasty nobles 2500 years ago, my family is in the pantheon of influential families of Han China, JFL at your pitiful fiefdoms
send me your instagram then. you’ll see mine. 😁

send me your instagram then. you’ll see mine. 😁
I could drop one of my tiktoks instead but not risking my 30k followers finding out about my account here just to prove to an incel i mog

I could drop one of my tiktoks instead but not risking my 30k followers finding out about my account here just to prove to an incel i mog
I said instagram not TikTok though. So send your instagram😁

00001f06-500.jpg
img_8532-jpeg.2367324

Well I only wear black so I guess they’re gonna call me villian 😈

that gaudy colorful jestermaxx coloring is the mark of marginalized ostracized ethnic minorities in Han China

ur comment on old money being exlusively european is retarded

the chinese failed at old money because dynasties only last for so long. there are european families who can be traced back centuries ago and, still to this day, are wealthy. if this wasn't the case, you can show me a few chinese families that have been able to hold wealth at a similar or greater timespan and i'd change my opinion.

wealthy asians are a relatively new phenomena, unless they were royalty

you are confusing old money with aristocracy. i made the claim that there are wealthy people in asia, but that they were royalty. chinese aristocracy do not wear ralph lauren.

Chinese aristocratic lineages (which I descend from)

now it makes sense - trying to emulate a european fashion trend because you'd rather be white than just a light skin chinese.

trace back to before cumskins had civilization

modern humans in china date back 120,000 - 80,000 years ago whereas in europe they date back only 45,000 - 43,000 years ago.

(under "Paleolithic") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China
(under "Overview") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Europe

china's (supposed) first dynasty, the Xia dynasty, dates back to 2070 BC while the Greco-Romans date back to 800 BC. the chinese had a 40,000 year head start but "cumskins" only took 1,200 years after the chinese to establish their first meaningful civilization.

the manchus raped the han chinese despite being poor and outnumbered.

delulu

you are so brainwashed by jewish luxury marketing. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren)
*you shill Ralph LIF-SHITZ lol

name 10 old money men that wear ralph lauren purple label.

Last edited:
View attachment 3020220

the chinese failed at old money because dynasties only last for so long. there are european families who can be traced back centuries ago and, still to this day, are wealthy. if this wasn't the case, you can show me a few chinese families that have been able to hold wealth at a similar or greater timespan and i'd change my opinion.

you are confusing old money with aristocracy. i made the claim that there are wealthy people in asia, but that they were royalty. chinese aristocracy do not wear ralph lauren.

now it makes sense - trying to emulate a european fashion trend because you'd rather be white than just a light skin chinese.

modern humans in china date back 120,000 - 80,000 years ago whereas in europe they date back only 45,000 - 43,000 years ago.

(under "Paleolithic") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China
(under "Overview") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Europe

china's (supposed) first dynasty, the Xia dynasty, dates back to 2070 BC while the Greco-Romans date back to 800 BC. the chinese had a 40,000 year head start but "cumskins" only took 1,200 years after the chinese to establish their first meaningful civilization.

the manchus raped the han chinese despite being poor and outnumbered.

delulu

you are so brainwashed by jewish luxury marketing. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren)
*you shill Ralph LIF-SHITZ lol

name 10 old money men that wear ralph lauren purple label.

Forum changlite takes time out of his day to give fashion advice and incels are seething at him for no reason, what's new. I mentioned brands I thought you poorfags could relate to, JFL at obessing over what I spend my spare change on. Pedigree is in the blood, therefore I appear aristocratic regardless of the fashion styles I adopt

If I were to wear Hanfu, I'd appear even more elite class and emnate even more superiority as I walk past pedigree mogging all the peasants around me

img_8569-jpeg.2367340
img_6430-jpeg.2324358
img_8570-jpeg.2367295

The white Hanfu paired with my pale porcelain skin and towering 6'5 height would make me look like a majestic androgynous angelic high trust Prince and recall the classic aristocracy of old

img_8568-jpeg.2367341
Male-Song-Round-Collar-Robe-Spring-Cross-collar-Long-Shirt-1-400x400.jpg