White cochroach dogs are pathetic subhumans stealing other people's heritage and history

N

Needmorph

Banned
First they we wuzz kanged as Ancient Egyptians seeing how they get dominated historically.

Then they we wuzz kanged as Indo-Iranians/Aryans after Ancient Egyptians are too dark to be "white"

These cockroaches literally have no history before the last few 100 years.

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
Ancient Egyptians were just standard Berbers who later got cucked by Arabs, Greeks, Phoenicians blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: smallman
daily coping ethnic thread ✅

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Ancient Egyptians were just standard Berbers who later got cucked by Arabs, Greeks, Phoenicians blah blah blah
Fr? I thought they were closer with being related to semites tbh. I haven't done much research about this topic tho

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Fr? I thought they were closer with being related to semites tbh. I haven't done much research about this topic tho
No arabs are related to Semites. Berbers and Arabs all fall under the Afro asiatic group though

• +1
Usually berbers are only included in maps on the north western part of africa and egypt isn't included. The ones in morocco, algeria, tunsia have still been colonized by pretty they still exist and have some representation in the country but berbers are pretty much non existent in egypt so idk if they're native there

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
but berbers are pretty much non existent in egypt so idk if they're native there
no they’re still there they just call themselves by a different name

• +1
You got pictures of what berbers looked like?

You got pictures of what berbers looked like?
A7F80075 A008 4F19 8018 FA5BE8A50A53

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte