White cucks

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
White cucks feel more empathy towards non whites than their fellow whites. They don’t get that the capacity to feel empathy is mostly a white thing. Just idiots and cucks

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel, Alt Number 3, WeiWei and 1 other person
Are you hiding fried chicken under those floorboards?
GJIwVC W8AAQN5f

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, northern mogger, Axii and 5 others
IMG 5374

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Heinrich Schmidt, northern mogger and 5 others
For sure. White cucks are the worst. What's wrong with white people?

For sure. White cucks are the worst. What's wrong with white people?
Half of us are cool the other half drag us down

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
They are not like the true alpha chads psychopathic Black superior men.:chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
White cucks feel more empathy towards non whites than their fellow whites. They don’t get that the capacity to feel empathy is mostly a white thing. Just idiots and cucks
‘Capacity to feel empathy’ lol. Ethnics all have the capacity to feel empathy but they’re too low iq to critically think about who they’re feeling empathy for. George Floyd is a good example.

White knights should be beaten

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
It is what it is.
1463692 blckd 1

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
‘Capacity to feel empathy’ lol. Ethnics all have the capacity to feel empathy but they’re too low iq to critically think about who they’re feeling empathy for. George Floyd is a good example.

They aren’t feeling empathy for George Pink Nigger lips Flyold

They are just coming together as a nigger tribe to defend their privilege in America. Whitey better not touch me or I’ll fuck him up. That’s what really went on there

They aren’t feeling empathy for George Pink Nigger lips Flyold

They are just coming together as a nigger tribe to defend their privilege in America. Whitey better not touch me or I’ll fuck him up. That’s what really went on there
There isn’t a black hive mind per say. They’re just easily manipulated. They believe they’re being genocided by white cops.

There isn’t a black hive mind per se. They’re just easily manipulated. They believe they’re being genocided by white cops.
There is absolutely a black hive mind and they know what they are doing and how they benefit from their actions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yandex99 and moggathon
There is absolutely a black hive mind and they know what they are doing and how they benefit from their actions
Don’t even know what the definition of a hive mind is yet claim to be higher IQ.

Indians claim that they are white lol:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Ok what is it?
How can we be a hive mind when we have different perspectives and we’re not being controlled by a single Bering/act like a single being. We were hive minds we’d be able to see each other’s perspectives simply based off the color of our skin this is literally makes no sense since that’s not how it works

How can we be a hive mind when we have different perspectives and we’re not being controlled by a single Bering/act like a single being. We were hive minds we’d be able to see each other’s perspectives simply based off the color of our skin this is literally makes no sense since that’s not how it works

Most black people are a hive mind and they act and think exactly the same. Just because there are a few exceptions ones doesn’t change the reality.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Germanics especially are the biggest cucks

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Don’t know how their cuck bloodline survived tbh

IMG 5600

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz