'White ethnics' are a thing and do NOT benefit from JBW

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

White ethnic is a term used to refer to white Americans who are not Old Stock or White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. They consist of a number of distinct groups and make up approximately 69.4% of the white population in the United States. The term usually refers to the descendants of immigrants from Southern, Central and Eastern Europe, Ireland, the Caucasus, and France/Francophone Canada.

Can confirm.

The largest group of immigrants in my country (Iceland) are Poles, and while they aren't viewed as being as exotic/alien as say blacks or other brown demographics they are still not seen by the locals as 'conventionally white', and most often have low social status.

In Iceland, Poles (and to considerable extent, eastern-european and balkan immigrants in general) are stereotyped as low IQ ogres (because of the more crude/brutish ethnic faces) who's sole purpose is to be imported in mass to serve as cheap labor in shitty jobs. Many years ago there was even a left-leaning comedy shit that showed Poles being literally imported in large shipping containers into the country so they could go work in the shitty jobs. And it were leftists who made this show at the time.

Polish accent and language is also a massively failo that only adds to the perception of low IQ. It's a bunch of high-pitched incomprehensible bullshit. When attempting to speak Icelandic they literally sound like Sussie from Gumball:

The males also look like crap. Like a crude ogre version of regular whites. I can't imagine many women finding them attractive. Granted, they probably don't have it as bad compared to say curries but they definitely are not getting bonus points to attractiveness for being 'white'.

Granted this probably depends on which exact 'white ethnic' you are but for most of them just fucking lol if you think you benefit from JBW.

Tbh JBW is overrated bullshit in general, but if it does exist it ONLY applies to western and northern europeans. Not Balkan and slav trash.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, alriodai and 27 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Nigger discovers whites are not all the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, justinzayn, Marsiere214 and 9 others
White ethnics on suicide watch rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16984 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, LastHopeForNorman, turkproducer and 1 other person
Are people from Latin America white ethnics? Like Chico or Guirao for example

Well akshually. Ethnic = Immigrant
If you go live in another country, you're ethnic to them.
Ik it's shocking :eek:
but i want to make sure i have pure aryan genetics :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
you’re right but only because immigrants are seen as lower status in general. not just because of their ethnicity

maybe in your countries they deviate from the accepted high status conventional individual

but at least their countries aren’t giga cucked gynocentric shitholes:lul::lul:

what an irony that some 31 yo semi wizard incel is saying this btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Albeacho, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PubertyMaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
What? We Balkan people are white what are you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16058, Marsiere214 and 10 others
are they more ethnically nordic or med? I think i got british dna that was pillaged by vikings tbh, my youngest brother has blonde hair and blue eyes

are they more ethnically nordic or med? I think i got british dna that was pillaged by vikings tbh, my youngest brother has blonde hair and blue eyes
more nordic probably but depends from where in britain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
What? We Med people are white what are you talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
more nordic probably but depends from where in britain.
0F109F27 7ABB 45AC A974 9F0A4B2521AD

Is this ethnic? (Just the british part of my dna but the majority tbh)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and sandcelmuttcel
Basically meds or slavs.

you’re right but only because immigrants are seen as lower status in general. not just because of their ethnicity

maybe in your countries they deviate from the accepted high status conventional individual

but at least their countries aren’t giga cucked gynocentric shitholes:lul::lul:

what an irony that some 31 yo semi wizard incel is saying this btw
It's not just because they are immigrants. My father has a bunch of poles working for him and it's comical what they sound like when they talk. They literally sound like high-pitched cartoon characters. Even the ones who have become semi-fluid in Icelandic. Having a Polish accent is the ultimate IQ failo. There is just literally nothing that comes close to it. Once a Pole opens its mouth you will have to resist laughing.

You could be a 10/10 giga-chad and women would still laugh at you the moment you started speaking in your retarded high-pitched Polish accent.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PubertyMaxxer, Papal_Guard and 2 others
Basically if your not Germanic you're not white. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Damn Germanics and their chauvinism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211101-053124_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-053124_Chrome.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20211101-053033_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-053033_Chrome.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 55
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15338
Yeah of course. It's just like with Asian women, where Koreans are hot while Filipinas aren't even though both are Asian.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 15338
Soviet Union casualties:
About 30 millions
Doesn't matter, german pussy was clearly worth it. Besides, remember what papa Stalin said. One death is a tragedy, a million, is a statistic. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: based indeed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211101-053652_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-053652_Chrome.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20211101-053646_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-053646_Chrome.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20211101-053631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-053631_Chrome.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20211101-053623_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-053623_Chrome.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20211101-053735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-053735_Chrome.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, IncelsBraincels and PubertyMaxxer
33CE28CD E52D 4BC5 A7BA 39D248A7B3AF

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Doesn't matter, german pussy was clearly worth it. Besides, remember what papa Stalin said. One death is a tragedy, a million, is a statistic. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: based indeed.
@disillusioned thoughts ?

Fucking nordics and germans calling us eastern europeans (and some parts of balkan) not white is ironic considering we will be whiter than germanystan , islamic republic of france and swedistan in a few years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Albeacho and Deleted member 14905
Fucking nordics and germans calling us eastern europeans (and some parts of balkan) not white is ironic considering we will be whiter than germanystan , islamic republic of france and swedistan in a few years
Tbh the remaining whites will have even higher social status. It's mostly the uglier and lower IQ lower classes/poor that racemix with immigrants. It's possible that this will actually have an eugenic effect on whites by racemixing the inferior elements out of the white gene pool, until only the good looking higher IQ whites are left.

Tbh this would be the ultimate irony: Germans turning into the ubermench by racemixing the lesser elements away lmao.

Tbh the remaining whites will have even higher social status. It's mostly the uglier and lower IQ lower classes/poor that racemix with immigrants. It's possible that this will actually have an eugenic effect on whites by racemixing the inferior elements out of the white gene pool, until only the good looking higher IQ whites are left.

Tbh this would be the ultimate irony: Germans turning into the ubermench by racemixing the lesser elements away lmao.
The main reason they're getting replaced in their own country is mostly because of white people having less children and ethnics breeding like rabbits, race mixing is very rare in western countries considering its a falio to be black in those countries. Most aren't chaddam or tyrones and act like apes

I'm Romanian, we are considered gypsies all over Europe, we have a worse reputation even than blacks, Arabs, Indians, etc...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9568 and IncelsBraincels
The main reason they're getting replaced in their own country is mostly because of white people having less children and ethnics breeding like rabbits, race mixing is very rare in western countries considering its a falio to be black in those countries. Most aren't chaddam or tyrones and act like apes
Cope there is mixing. It's just happening mostly on the lower end. Lower tier whites will often cope by getting on with immigrants. I have a literally truecel tier family friend that got married to some 2/10 Ethiopian foid.

NERDIC SUPREMACY ONLY GERMANY IS WHITE

White ethnic is a term used to refer to white Americans who are not Old Stock or White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. They consist of a number of distinct groups and make up approximately 69.4% of the white population in the United States. The term usually refers to the descendants of immigrants from Southern, Central and Eastern Europe, Ireland, the Caucasus, and France/Francophone Canada.

Can confirm.

The largest group of immigrants in my country (Iceland) are Poles, and while they aren't viewed as being as exotic/alien as say blacks or other brown demographics they are still not seen by the locals as 'conventionally white', and most often have low social status.

In Iceland, Poles (and to considerable extent, eastern-european and balkan immigrants in general) are stereotyped as low IQ ogres (because of the more crude/brutish ethnic faces) who's sole purpose is to be imported in mass to serve as cheap labor in shitty jobs. Many years ago there was even a left-leaning comedy shit that showed Poles being literally imported in large shipping containers into the country so they could go work in the shitty jobs. And it were leftists who made this show at the time.

Polish accent and language is also a massively failo that only adds to the perception of low IQ. It's a bunch of high-pitched incomprehensible bullshit. When attempting to speak Icelandic they literally sound like Sussie from Gumball:

The males also look like crap. Like a crude ogre version of regular whites. I can't imagine many women finding them attractive. Granted, they probably don't have it as bad compared to say curries but they definitely are not getting bonus points to attractiveness for being 'white'.

Granted this probably depends on which exact 'white ethnic' you are but for most of them just fucking lol if you think you benefit from JBW.

Tbh JBW is overrated bullshit in general, but if it does exist it ONLY applies to western and northern europeans. Not Balkan and slav trash.

Italians I don't think benefit from JBW. Especially if they are super tan looking, have the hook nose, and curly hair.

Can confirm.

next time remind me who you are so i can avoid you OK?

iceland= liberal shithole
balkan=based

dont try this shit anymore cuck ok?

It's not just because they are immigrants. My father has a bunch of poles working for him and it's comical what they sound like when they talk. They literally sound like high-pitched cartoon characters. Even the ones who have become semi-fluid in Icelandic. Having a Polish accent is the ultimate IQ failo. There is just literally nothing that comes close to it. Once a Pole opens its mouth you will have to resist laughing.

You could be a 10/10 giga-chad and women would still laugh at you the moment you started speaking in your retarded high-pitched Polish accent.
i warned you already

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned
iceland= liberal shithole
balkan=based
iceland = has first world living standard and low crime
balkan = has second rate living standard and high crime

iceland > balkan