WHITE FAT CELLS GTFIH

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,853
Reputation
17,573
I'm srs white fat cells are retarded, you must brownmaxx my dudes. Now that you think I'm autistic, see this link:

Different types of fat cells

If you aren't taking cold showers and having your house freezing at all times you aren't trying.

Make white fat into brown fat NOW.
 
IMAGINE BEING FAT
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
High iq brownmaxx theory
 
I am 175 cm and 55 kg and still exclusively take cold showers because within my heart there is still the fire for self-improvement
 
calories in calories out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

Similar threads

Gravitas
Replies
1
Views
21
sasha108
sasha108
highpotentialmtn
Replies
0
Views
40
highpotentialmtn
highpotentialmtn
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
6
Views
109
D69mo
D69mo
tax.
Replies
6
Views
87
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top