- High - bridged, straight - edged, narrow, small, nose
- Healthy, slightly rosy red tinted cheeks
- Prominent, chiseled jaw and chiseled jawline
- Projected, forward grown strong chin
- Thick, proportioned neck with an adam’s apple

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 23154 and rand anon
I have never met a white man with a thick neck and a jawline as defined as me.

• +1
Reactions: Buci
faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, GetShrekt, mogging and 1 other person
I have never met a white man with a thick neck and a jawline as defined as me.
cope man most whites has a thick neck

and too thick isnt even a good thing, it becomes ogre instead of prettyboy

IMG 8268

do i have white features? people always think i am ethnic when they meet me, i don't understand why? I legit got banned from my family, and wasn't invited to my grandpa's funeral becasue i don't have a north atlantid pheno, and i'm a manlet. what's my problem bro be honest? thanks.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Lawton88, Jhon Smith and 4 others
cope man most whites has a thick neck

and too thick isnt even a good thing, it becomes ogre instead of prettyboy
Most white people I've met had rather thin or fat-masked necks, and my neck is naturally muscular I mog 'em all
It sucks to be pretty boy, it's not to look like a manly man, a thick neck with a defined, square jawline is the pinnacle of manhood

View attachment 1957861
do i have white features? people always think i am ethnic when they meet me, i don't understand why? I legit got banned from my family, and wasn't invited to my grandpa's funeral becasue i don't have a north atlantid pheno, and i'm a manlet. what's my problem bro be honest? thanks.
hey you actually look somewhat normal here. All those other pics morphs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Most white people I've met had rather thin or fat-masked necks, and my neck is naturally muscular I mog 'em all
It sucks to be pretty boy, it's not to look like a manly man, a thick neck with a defined, square jawline is the pinnacle of manhood
bruh im whiet and ive got a naturally muscular neck jfl

stop trying to acting like having a neck is a black trait:lul:

is that how bad black smv is these days u cling onto shit like that:ROFLMAO:

blacks are manlets compared to whites

literally smaller people

aka smaller neck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and poopoohead
You're coping. I am white and have a very wide chiseled and forward grown jaw. Good gonial angle as well. Neck only matters if your face is good enough to begin with. Keep coping when you say it sucks to be a pretty boy because most pretty boys have good jawlines lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
bruh im whiet and ive got a naturally muscular neck jfl

stop trying to acting like having a neck is a black trait:lul:

is that how bad black smv is these days u cling onto shit like that:ROFLMAO:

blacks are manlets compared to whites

literally smaller people

aka smaller neck

A smaller neck doesn't mean a thinner neck, I mog you in your own domain and it hurts you. Our muscle mass is higher, and when we are the same size as you we dominate you in sports like basketball

You're coping. I am white and have a very wide chiseled and forward grown jaw. Good gonial angle as well. Neck only matters if your face is good enough to begin with. Keep coping when you say it sucks to be a pretty boy because most pretty boys have good jawlines lmao

I'm prettyboy with a big well defined jawline AlhamduliLlah and a wide neck, it's better to have these features by just looking more manly

hey you actually look somewhat normal here. All those other pics morphs?
no this is my best picture since it's neutral expression low normal lighting and level picture no posing
how can i mprove bro

View attachment 1957839
- Pink undertones
- Lighter coloured hair
- Long, angel, big, caucasoid skull
- Smooth, straight, forehead
- Strong, forward grown brow ridge
- Deep set positioned eyes
- Lighter coloured iris’
- Visible, dark, prominent, thick, youthful limbal rings
- High - bridged, straight - edged, narrow, small, nose
- Healthy, slightly rosy red tinted cheeks
- Prominent, chiseled jaw and chiseled jawline
- Projected, forward grown strong chin
- Thick, proportioned neck with an adam’s apple
Theres not a single « white » male trait that other caucasoids can’t share. It’s a cope they just have it in higher numbers.
But its true its pretty much impossible for the other skull types to share it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
A smaller neck doesn't mean a thinner neck, I mog you in your own domain and it hurts you. Our muscle mass is higher, and when we are the same size as you we dominate you in sports like basketball
Whites literally mog blacks in every genetic trait,

height, muscle, testosterone, dick size, looks, money

and yeah cos no white man gives a fucka bout throwing a ball into a net jfl

they just care about high T shit like boxing and ufc which whites absolutely dominate in

look at recent deontay wilder get KOd by tyson fury 3x

look at anthony joshua get KOd by a manlet white and manlet mexican

Its OVER for blacks in 2022

LOWEST SMV RACE TO WHITE WOMEN HAHAHAHHAHA

SECOND WEAKEST RACE HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 1957861
you look like richard ramirez

View attachment 1957861
ur infras look recessed here i thought u fixed them

White features = light eyes and hair with light skin. Everything else like muh skull and muh height is just copium. Only ethnics think stupid shit like this. Spend your life around mostly Whites and youll realize they have a wide variety of both God tier and shit tier features depending on the individual. Pig pheno, birdcel, cat pheno all exist on Whites. I live and work in a town that is close to 99% White and the only thing they share in common is brown or blonde hair and light eyes and of course skin tone.

Coloring is your race. Put good bones on a curry and he's still a Pajeet.

Go outside theory

Do you really not consider people like Vinnie hacker white ?
You said the "majority" of White people have brown eyes with zero proof. One individual means nothing the same way a black dude with blue eyes is still not White despite having one White feature.

You said the "majority" of White people have brown eyes with zero proof. One individual means nothing the same way a black dude with blue eyes is still not White despite having one White feature.
Where do you live ? Majority have brown eyes in usa/Canada

people around me
Swipe on apps, Instagram

Most have brown eyes
So again, your source is "trust me bro" :rolleyes:

Also Canada is super ethnic as it is. A lot of people in Toronto and Vancouver aren't even White nowadays it seems considering all the curries and Asians. Seems like the Whites are left in the rural areas and in Nova Scotia. Are you counting all the White adjacent people like from Lebanon or Turkey when you say White?

Last edited:
ur infras look recessed here i thought u fixed them
no, i have very strong positive orbital vector
4CE6AE83 48D5 4E36 B8D9 A94BDED1C742

you cannot have giga compact and wide orbital box walls like in the picture above without strong infra orbital rims
my problem is due to a lack of under-eye fat in that area, since i am 8% body fat
i need fat grafts or filler for that area or just to gain more weight to be honest because the lines definitely make me look lower class and like a homeless junkie
you look like richard ramirez
fuck u nigga how? i legit got a haircut and wore a nice button up shirt to escape the serial killer look and i tried to clean my skin up by eating less meat over the past 2 months nigga all this work for nothing? wow u asshole

View attachment 1957861
You look Jewish except for the nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

Users who are viewing this thread

Back