white foid degeneracy

Aesthetic.pilled

Aesthetic.pilled

Jews, the supreme overlords, have Won.

GKBpwz9WsAAe5ap
GKBpxBsXwAEPK5

Aside from the joo-manipulation argument, or Just-cheerypick-theory can someone give any other reasonable arguments why white foids and foids in general are like these?

I mean blackbros are scoring yt HTBs & Stacies every now and then and even Foids are encouraging this themselves cucking their own race-men.

Truly jover.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww, bloomercel, Bentley and 1 other person

View attachment 2837502View attachment 2837503

Aside from the joo-manipulation argument, or Just-cheerypick-theory can someone give any other reasonable arguments why white foids and foids in general are like these?

I mean blackbros are scoring yt HTBs & Stacies every now and then and even Foids are encouraging this themselves cucking their own race-men.

Truly jover.

meh tbh if she likes black people probably she is a low tier girl with good looks. High tier girls consider black people as subhumans (i do know many that think that)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jeww, bloomercel and 3 others
How tf is LTN nigger dating White Stacy :feelshaha:

meh tbh if she likes black people probably she is a low tier girl with good looks. High tier girls consider black people as subhumans (i do know many that think that)
IMG 2640

Idk is there anything left like "High-tier foid" in modern world. And this isn't really a high-low thing left now. Everywhere from all stratas of wealth and looks, Foids are going BBCs.

Heck there are foids whos bucket lists now includes going BBC and/or cucking her bf/husband like fucking degenerate whores and they are proud of that shit. 🤢🤢🤢

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Idk is there anything left like "High-tier foid" in modern world. And this isn't really a high-low thing left now. Everywhere from all stratas of wealth and looks, Foids are going BBCs.

Heck there are foids whos bucket lists now includes going BBC and/or cucking her bf/husband like fucking degenerate whores and they are proud of that shit. 🤢🤢🤢
geomaxx to europe countries. Racism is radicated a LOT in here . There is also a lot of leftism but that works worldwide. Remember High tier women exist , but they slay with chad. If you are not chad you’ll end up with tyrone used mtb pussy

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and <6PSLcel

Truly jover.

a good amount i'd imagine simply want to rebel, usually against their fathers who probably had disdain for niggers

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled
geomaxx to europe countries. Racism is radicated a LOT in here . There is also a lot of leftism but that works worldwide. Remember High tier women exist , but they slay with chad. If you are not chad you’ll end up with tyrone used mtb pussy
Actually I won't be surprised by foids of any group going for Chads/Tyrones of any race. My surprise comes from seeing foids go for literal subhuman looking niggas, like it's beyond disgusting (no hate to blk bros).

to be fair the white guy in the video has an awful pheno and looks like shit

why white foids and foids in general are like these?
All it takes is a few dedicated blackcels who spend their day scouring social media for evidence of BMWF

Same thing as tiger used to do

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5
Lifefuel for me and @Kamui

Truly jover.

Actually I won't be surprised by foids of any group going for Chads/Tyrones of any race. My surprise comes from seeing foids go for literal subhuman looking niggas, like it's beyond disgusting (no hate to blk bros).
a good amount i'd imagine simply want to rebel, usually against their fathers who probably had disdain for niggers
How tf is LTN nigger dating White Stacy :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
dude looks like Ron from harry poter

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
BBC propaganda

how do you know?
The vid seems to be recorded near a night club
These style of videos are often done on the spot
None of them are miced up
The filming style is very erratic
Also the foid seems to be under the influence of some sort (or she’s just a whore jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Kamui
bro i asked some women ik online they said that they rather a black cock over a white one even if the length is the same

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled and DelonLover1999
The vid seems to be recorded near a night club
These style of videos are often done on the spot
None of them are miced up
The filming style is very erratic
Also the foid seems to be under the influence of some sort (or she’s just a whore jfl)
Well if I was gonna make a video that wasnt supposed to look scripted I wouldnt mic anybody up either, and I would def film it in the most chaotic way possible

Idk, something abt the whole situation felt off to me. It could be real tho, tbf, and yeah the girl is def hammered and a massive slut

Cope

nigga these videos are all scripted, ritual humilliation for cumskins

Truly jover.

Ngl this is only a white normie problem. Good looking white dudes don’t care and aren’t really affected.

Previous research has suggested that perceived attractiveness and personality are affected by the race such that White faces are more attractive but less masculine than Black faces. Such studies, however, have been based on very small stimulus sets. The current study investigated perceived attractiveness and personality for 600 Black, White and mixed-race faces. Many of the investigated personality traits were correlated with race when rated by White participants. Attractiveness specifically was greater for Black male faces than White male faces and among mixed-race faces. Blackness correlated with increased attractiveness. A reverse pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. The results are discussed in terms of the sexual dimorphism demonstrated in skin color.