White foids like dravidian tribal pheno

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Funnily enough the few times I have seen a curry with a white girl it has usually been some dark Dravidian who looked westernized. These white girls especially trailer trash looking skinny fat white girls love dark dravidian tribal phenos for some reason idk why and how this is the case or what they see in these guys. Its like a few mentally ill white women have an inherent beastiality fetish for these dark skin savages.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 33711, bloomercel and 20 others
White women fuck dogs too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, bloomercel, Gengar and 9 others
@Jase beastpill

gymcelled dravidian unironically has both bbc halo plus exotic halo. north indians are walmart whites, white women dont care for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel and 8 others
@SidharthTheSlayer @rand anon have you guys noticed this phenomena too?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and rand anon
gymcelled dravidian unironically has both bbc halo plus exotic halo. north indians are walmart whites, white women dont care for them
I think north indians still have much better appeal to more normal white girls who aren't fucked in thr head.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Chadeep, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
White women want something as primal as dogs

Ethnic men are the next best (legal) solution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, bobsmith03, bloomercel and 6 others
White women want something as primal as dogs

Ethnic men are the next best (legal) solution
Why are white women like this?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Dravids can only achieve BBC halo if…

They don’t stink of curry like 99% of pajeets

Have nigga swag

Larp as caribbean (optional but helps)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Bushman, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Yea its weird how medium to light skinned curries on the forum want to look full white instead of "exotic"
Why on earth would you want to compete with white chads when you can be an exotic ethnic prettyboy and occupy your own niche of the dating pool?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 23778, Razeb and 2 others
I mean I have, but here in California I see north indians, mostly Punjabis, with white women more often though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's true tbh
Gymmaxxed MTN Dravidian with fade + beard + drip has way more sex appeal and is just more common than a lightskin Aryan slayer
And I say this as a Brahmin of Kashmiri descent

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's true tbh
Gymmaxxed MTN Dravidian with fade + beard + drip has way more sex appeal and is just more common than a lightskin Aryan slayer
And I say this as a Brahmin of Kashmiri descent
A guy like prime John Abraham still mogs tho imo but I have so far never a guy like him irl. He must be giga rare.

Images   2023 08 18T233035137
Images   2023 08 18T233054488

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, rand anon and Deleted member 23558
Dravids can only achieve BBC halo if…

They don’t stink of curry like 99% of pajeets

Have nigga swag

Larp as caribbean (optional but helps)
A lot of South Indians/Gangetic Indians larp as Carribean/Trini/Guyanese here in Ontario lol

Carribean halo is a thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23778, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Seethe BBC mogs. Dravidians dickmog turkhalfbreeds by 4inches on average 🗿

Attachments

• DE2468FE-F76B-4DAD-A7A4-18B8F2426414.jpeg
    DE2468FE-F76B-4DAD-A7A4-18B8F2426414.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
North Indians are sandniggers in white eyes. They have middle eastern features. At least Dravidian skulls have more European leaning features even if they are coal black. Look at the Sandhill fellow who looks like a Brit with a burn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Dravidians have better orbitals, nasal bones, zygos, and jaws compared to Northerners. They are also ironically cleaner. Northerners have more light eyes, but a White girl looking for an ethnic guy doesn't give a shit about this. This is what gets me about Whitemaxxing ethnics. If White girls want White guys, they're not going to go for light ethnics who larp as White. Similarly if a White girl likes ethnic guys she will see dark features in a positive light.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and rand anon
North Indians are sandniggers in white eyes. They have middle eastern features. At least Dravidian skulls have more European leaning features even if they are coal black. Look at the Sandhill fellow who looks like a Brit with a burn
Completely false, when people see an ethnic they know subconsciously that these people have either conquered or been conquered. When people see a Kerala black bvull womyn known this is an unconquerable pheno, righteous and noble, capable of feats to conquer her family and ancestors.

Attachments

• 7719D14D-42DE-4888-B994-5E0A0598502E.jpeg
    7719D14D-42DE-4888-B994-5E0A0598502E.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 0
Funnily enough the few times I have seen a curry with a white girl it has usually been some dark Dravidian who looked westernized. These white girls especially trailer trash looking skinny fat white girls love dark dravidian tribal phenos for some reason idk why and how this is the case or what they see in these guys. Its like a few mentally ill white women have an inherent beastiality fetish for these dark skin savages.
Idk about trailer trash. I live by a nerdy and expensive big 10 university and high class nerdy White girls love them some Dravidian guys. It isn't a low class White girl thing only. Whites and Indians have been attracted to each other since forever. I think more White women are into Indian guys than White guys into Indian girls. But the love between curry men and Anglo/Nordic women is a tale as old as time itself.

Completely false, when people see an ethnic they know subconsciously that these people have either conquered or been conquered. When people see a Kerala black bvull womyn known this is an unconquerable pheno, righteous and noble, capable of feats to conquer her family and ancestors.
Son I have no idea wtf you just said

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
I agree. They are bonemoggers. The issue is the Dravidian Dalits with higher Ancestral South Asian DNA are malnourished and therefore typically manlets. I also read somewhere that South Asian hunter gatherers were like 6'1 tall on average before mixing with the Iranians

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I don't think I have ever seen a white woman with a curry.Probably the only race who I barely see with white women, even gooks get white women

I saw 4 dark ethnic with 4 different white foid yesterday. They al looked ltn/mtn facially but they all shared two thing. Wide frame and 180cm height.+

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I agree. They are bonemoggers. The issue is the Dravidian Dalits with higher Ancestral South Asian DNA are malnourished and therefore typically manlets. I also read somewhere that South Asian hunter gatherers were like 6'1 tall on average before mixing with the Iranians
All hunter gatherers were stocky bonemoggers because that's what humans become when they live in natural harsh conditions. Farmers are framelets that suffer from tons of jaw defects and malocclusion due to their sole grain diet. North indians have higher neolithic farmer than South Indians which is why your average north indian is a brown bug eye recessed framelet while your average south indian is a dark brown/darkskin hunter eyes bonemogger. But in india since it's skin color > everything else, South Indians are considered uglier than North Indians cause they are darker.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
All hunter gatherers were stocky bonemoggers because that's what humans become when they live in natural harsh conditions. Farmers are framelets that suffer from tons of jaw defects and malocclusion due to their sole grain diet. North indians have higher neolithic farmer than South Indians which is why your average north indian is a brown bug eye recessed framelet while your average south indian is a dark brown/darkskin hunter eyes bonemogger. But in india since it's skin color > everything else, South Indians are considered uglier than North Indians cause they are darker.
How much do you think Caste influences looks?

How much do you think Caste influences looks?
In terms of what looks are you talking about? "Looks" are a broad term that convers: skin color, hair type, facial structure, height, balding sensitivity etc etc etc.

If you are trying to ask me REALLY, "how does caste influence a person when it comes to looking like the curry physical ideal man/woman? AKA lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet" then I would literally say 50-75% lol, which is extremely significantly.

There are two things that determine how someone physically looks:

1.) genetics obviously

and

2.) something called genetic recombination.

Genetic recombination simply means the way your individual dna aligns itself when it pulls genes from both your biological mother and your biological father, which btw is completely random. You can inherit your dads nose and eyes while inheriting your moms skin color and hair type (which is what happened to me), or vice versa or anything in between. However your looks can greatly be influenced by outside forces (AKA human beings) that try to specifically choose for a certain genetic traits AKA eugenics.

All curries (besides eastern curries who have east asian dna in them) are descended from 3 ancestor populations:

Also use this site as a reference: https://eruditus.substack.com/p/sons-of-the-indus-the-indians

1.) South Asian Hunter Gatherers (what i like to call abos)

Veddidm
Veddidf
Malidm
Malidf
F8af7d89 650b 4c5c 98a0 b6c875df41fe 2940x957

2.) Neolithic Iranian Farmers/Hunter Gatherers

Iranidm
Iranidf
Protoiranidm
Protoiranidf
5693e2bb 2eac 4834 abf2 23ebadb7023d 1199x693

3.) The Steppe Pastoralist Ancestry/Indo-Europeans/Specifically the "Indo-Aryans"

B96caa0b 19cc 49c6 bdb3 006fa5ce20cc 2904x966
44a86572 e097 4cd3 b6a7 3ea28b49fc12

Indonordicm
Indonordicf
Protonordidm
Protonordidf

Genetic testing already has determined that even though all curries descend from these 3 same populations, due to endogamy, and the caste system which was made by the ancient aryans in order to prevent themselves from mixing with the native abos whom they saw as inferior, all castes have varying proportions of each ancestry with higher caste having more aryan and neolithic iranian farmer ancestry in them and less native south asian hunter gatherer dna in them. And in the reverse lower caste and dalits and tribals having more native south asian hunter gatherer dna in them, and less aryan and neolithic iranian farmer dna in them:

OoI1eo8dD2 MCaiIp tmEOQm8VfxQioCI98wUBrF4fQ

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
In terms of what looks are you talking about? "Looks" are a broad term that convers: skin color, hair type, facial structure, height, balding sensitivity etc etc etc.

If you are trying to ask me REALLY, "how does caste influence a person when it comes to looking like the curry physical ideal man/woman? AKA lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet" then I would literally say 50-75% lol, which is extremely significantly.

There are two things that determine how someone physically looks:

1.) genetics obviously

and

2.) something called genetic recombination.

Genetic recombination simply means the way your individual dna aligns itself when it pulls genes from both your biological mother and your biological father, which btw is completely random. You can inherit your dads nose and eyes while inheriting your moms skin color and hair type (which is what happened to me), or vice versa or anything in between. However your looks can greatly be influenced by outside forces (AKA human beings) that try to specifically choose for a certain genetic traits AKA eugenics.

All curries (besides eastern curries who have east asian dna in them) are descended from 3 ancestor populations:

Also use this site as a reference: https://eruditus.substack.com/p/sons-of-the-indus-the-indians

1.) South Asian Hunter Gatherers (what i like to call abos)

View attachment 2389367View attachment 2389368View attachment 2389369View attachment 2389370View attachment 2389388

2.) Neolithic Iranian Farmers/Hunter Gatherers

View attachment 2389376View attachment 2389377View attachment 2389378View attachment 2389379View attachment 2389392

3.) The Steppe Pastoralist Ancestry/Indo-Europeans/Specifically the "Indo-Aryans"

View attachment 2389400View attachment 2389401

View attachment 2389403View attachment 2389404View attachment 2389405View attachment 2389406

Genetic testing already has determined that even though all curries descend from these 3 same populations, due to endogamy, and the caste system which was made by the ancient aryans in order to prevent themselves from mixing with the native abos whom they saw as inferior, all castes have varying proportions of each ancestry with higher caste having more aryan and neolithic iranian farmer ancestry in them and less native south asian hunter gatherer dna in them. And in the reverse lower caste and dalits and tribals having more native south asian hunter gatherer dna in them, and less aryan and neolithic iranian farmer dna in them:

View attachment 2389416
this is marxist athiest science cope. The kerala bvulls are direct descendants of the gods which is why they have never been conquered and never under direct foreign rule, with a noble and righteous character. These are a different breed of Indians, the most noble

this is marxist athiest science cope. The kerala bvulls are direct descendants of the gods which is why they have never been conquered and never under direct foreign rule, with a noble and righteous character. These are a different breed of Indians, the most noble

Extreme cope, kerela nibbas have been cucked by both Muslims and Christians lmao you guys have literal Christians caste who were former brahmins and warrior caste that converted. "Muh kerela never conquered" nibba all curries besides prolly tamils were conquered. Actually huge respect for tamils for not being conquered.

• JFL
Extreme cope, kerela nibbas have been cucked by both Muslims and Christians lmao you guys have literal Christians caste who were former brahmins and warrior caste that converted. "Muh kerela never conquered" nibba all curries besides prolly tamils were conquered. Actually huge respect for tamils for not being conquered.
both the warrior and brahmin ancestry isnt direct it was from mutual nair intermarriage because naris were a massive caste from all socital parts, from servants to nobles. Both the Christians and Muslims were integral parts of kerala society in their own caste somewhere in between merchant and warrior which is why they were permitted to intermarry abd they didnt conqeuor kerala JFL they relaxed and fought with them.

both the warrior and brahmin ancestry isnt direct it was from mutual nair intermarriage because naris were a massive caste from all socital parts, from servants to nobles. Both the Christians and Muslims were integral parts of kerala society in their own caste somewhere in between merchant and warrior which is why they were permitted to intermarry abd they didnt conqeuor kerala JFL they relaxed and fought with them.
Bruh stop the cap you guys were ruled directly or indirectly by both the Portuguese or British. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

"By the end of the 18th century, the whole of Kerala fell under the control of the British, either administered directly or under suzerainty."

• JFL
Bruh stop the cap you guys were ruled directly or indirectly by both the Portuguese or British. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

"By the end of the 18th century, the whole of Kerala fell under the control of the British, either administered directly or under suzerainty."
The idea of trading colonies goes directly over your head, many people since archaic times from the phoneticians and Israelites have had trading colonies in Kerala to speed up trade and make it smooth, in more modern times this extended to the Portuguese, dutch, and British. The difference between a trading colony and a formal colony is who is ruling, and in all cases these people never had a true direct rule that was autonomous in the region, on the top of things when these people did overstep and try to create some form of direct oppressive rule they fought legitimate wars which kerala won, eventually after such wars these colonial powers would realize that direct rule is out of the picture and negotiated with local monarchies. Go look up the wars Kerala fought against these colonial powers and tell me if they really had power or not.

Good. Cause I see these north pajeets thinking they mog their southern countrymen yet when they go to the west the women prefer those “untouchables.”

• +1
Reactions: niranjan
The idea of trading colonies goes directly over your head, many people since archaic times from the phoneticians and Israelites have had trading colonies in Kerala to speed up trade and make it smooth, in more modern times this extended to the Portuguese, dutch, and British. The difference between a trading colony and a formal colony is who is ruling, and in all cases these people never had a true direct rule that was autonomous in the region, on the top of things when these people did overstep and try to create some form of direct oppressive rule they fought legitimate wars which kerala won, eventually after such wars these colonial powers would realize that direct rule is out of the picture and negotiated with local monarchies. Go look up the wars Kerala fought against these colonial powers and tell me if they really had power or not.
"Muh trading colonies" sounds like extreme cope. Nigga the early colonies of the US could be considered "trading colonies" as well but everyone knows that it was the british crown that ruled over them and not the American colonists that lived there (till they had a literal REVOLUTIONARY WAR and won their FREEDOM). Did kerala ever have a revolutionary war to take away any foreign British or Portuguese rule or influence over them...? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
"Muh trading colonies" sounds like extreme cope. Nigga the early colonies of the US could be considered "trading colonies" as well but everyone knows that it was the british crown that ruled over them and not the American colonists that lived there (till they had a literal REVOLUTIONARY WAR and won their FREEDOM). Did kerala ever have a revolutionary war to take away any foreign British or Portuguese rule or influence over them...? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Yes many handing an L to the Duke of Wellington who eventually left the region to go fight Napoleon. They also fought and beat the Dutch and the Portuguese literally had to leave Kerala and set up their colony in Goa because they took an L. This seemed to be a common occurrence with colonial powers arriving in Kerala for the spice trade, setting up their trading colony, bringing in battleships and arms to "defend" said colony, trying to take power, then leaving after getting mogged.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and CFW432
Good. Cause I see these north pajeets thinking they mog their southern countrymen yet when they go to the west the women prefer those “untouchables.”
Insane inferiorty complex from getting mogged by every invader and war so they feel the need to dunk and kang on dravid southerners over some extremely complex and ancient indo european invasion which they are the bastard mutt result of. Reminds me of turk kangers who are bastard mutts of conquered greeks of that region kanging despite being the conquered ones.

Yes many handing an L to the Duke of Wellington who eventually left the region to go fight Napoleon. They also fought and beat the Dutch and the Portuguese literally had to leave Kerala and set up their colony in Goa because they took an L. This seemed to be a common occurrence with colonial powers arriving in Kerala for the spice trade, setting up their trading colony, bringing in battleships and arms to "defend" said colony, trying to take power, then leaving after getting mogged.
noice if true

Insane inferiorty complex from getting mogged by every invader and war so they feel the need to dunk and kang on dravid southerners over some extremely complex and ancient indo european invasion which they are the bastard mutt result of. Reminds me of turk kangers who are bastard mutts of conquered greeks of that region kanging despite being the conquered ones.
BUT SAAR WE PROTECTED THE SOUTH!!!! SOUTH IS ONLY INTACT CAUSE WE PROTECTED THEM!!! SAAR!!!

literally have seen this shitskin coping from northies b4 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: