White foids like dravidian tribal pheno

Insane inferiorty complex from getting mogged by every invader and war so they feel the need to dunk and kang on dravid southerners over some extremely complex and ancient indo european invasion which they are the bastard mutt result of. Reminds me of turk kangers who are bastard mutts of conquered greeks of that region kanging despite being the conquered ones.
Yeah, Turks are a good example because the original Turks were East Asian and not West Asian. I remember some Turk nationalist claiming Turks ruled over South Asia because of the Delhi sultanate and the Mughal Empire. Peak delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
noice if true

This is insane seethe by u jeet, the only one that kerala didnt completly win was the one against the british who had double the numbers and still lost 80% of their combatants, this was still honestly a victory for us who granted us rule in the region and various agreements, an impressive feat vs the world superpower that controlled like the entire earth at the time.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Yeah, Turks are a good example because the original Turks were East Asian and not West Asian. I remember some Turk nationalist claiming Turks ruled over South Asia because of the Delhi sultanate and the Mughal Empire. Peak delusion.
still doesnt prevent retarded ass pakis from slobbering at the mouth for turkish nibbas. I swear u guys (not u specifically but other pakis) are so retarded for your TURKISH fetishism. The funniest shit is that if pakis ever saw real turkics in real life, theyd probably end up calling them "chinky" just like every other retarded curry. :lul: :lul: :lul: My mom calls east asian/mongoloid looking people chinky even though shes a shitskin south indian woman herself lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i told my mom that "u know that the original mughals looked like that right?", she just started laughing. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
still doesnt prevent retarded ass pakis from slobbering at the mouth for turkish nibbas. I swear u guys (not u specifically but other pakis) are so retarded for your TURKISH fetishism. The funniest shit is that if pakis ever saw real turkics in real life, theyd probably end up calling them "chinky" just like every other retarded curry. :lul: :lul: :lul: My mom calls east asian/mongoloid looking people chinky even though shes a shitskin south indian woman herself lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i told my mom that "u know that the original mughals looked like that right?", she just started laughing. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
?

What are you barking for you weirdo? Get lynched already over eating beef. 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432
Dravidians have better orbitals, nasal bones, zygos, and jaws compared to Northerners. They are also ironically cleaner. Northerners have more light eyes, but a White girl looking for an ethnic guy doesn't give a shit about this. This is what gets me about Whitemaxxing ethnics. If White girls want White guys, they're not going to go for light ethnics who larp as White. Similarly if a White girl likes ethnic guys she will see dark features in a positive light.
North Indians are sandniggers in white eyes. They have middle eastern features. At least Dravidian skulls have more European leaning features even if they are coal black. Look at the Sandhill fellow who looks like a Brit with a burn
cherry-picked example
North curries mog south subhumans on avg. Muh better nasal bones, atleast North Indians don’t hve subhuman bulbous nose tips

Idk what that is but Sri Lankans slay

Summary: if you are white and sub chad, LDAR. Just be ethnic is law in our times.

Summary: if you are white and sub chad, LDAR. Just be ethnic is law in our times.
Just be a ethnic and find a mentally ill white women from broken homes is law*

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Just be a ethnic and find a mentally ill white women from broken homes is law*
The thing is that most white women are mentally ill, so it’s impossible to lose with them
You should see the girls with daddy issues...:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Funnily enough the few times I have seen a curry with a white girl it has usually been some dark Dravidian who looked westernized. These white girls especially trailer trash looking skinny fat white girls love dark dravidian tribal phenos for some reason idk why and how this is the case or what they see in these guys. Its like a few mentally ill white women have an inherent beastiality fetish for these dark skin savages.
same

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
cherry-picked example
North curries mog south subhumans on avg. Muh better nasal bones, atleast North Indians don’t hve subhuman bulbous nose tips
What are u talking about, north indians do have bulbous nose tips it's just that they tend to have taller noses and hooknoses instead of wide flat south indian noses. Their noses are still fleshy, and not white people tier.

Attachments

• 3-1.png
    3-1.png
    189 KB · Views: 0
  • indian-rhinoplasty-frontal-montgage.jpg
    indian-rhinoplasty-frontal-montgage.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 0
  • indian-rhinoplasty-patient-23-oblique.jpg
    indian-rhinoplasty-patient-23-oblique.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
What are u talking about, north indians do have bulbous nose tips it's just that they tend to have taller noses and hooknoses instead of wide flat south indian noses. Their noses are still fleshy, and not white people tier.
My point is that that still is better than south curry noses, never claimed it was white people tier

My point is that that still is better than south curry noses, never claimed it was white people tier
Lmao then it's nothing to be proud of lmao. And South Indians are better looking than aboriginal Australians, are you proud of that lol? I sure as hell am not. Either be a lightskin chadpreet with a tall straight narrow nose (not hook or beak nose) or shut the fuck up (I'm not telling you to stfu personally, but this goes for any average indian that thinks they they are all that just cause they aren't darkskin and have a beak/hook nose).

Stereotypical north indian lol, should he be proud to look like this?:

Attachments

• _121888519_parag-agarwal_hires.jpg
    _121888519_parag-agarwal_hires.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Lmao then it's nothing to be proud of lmao. And South Indians are better looking than aboriginal Australians, are you proud of that lol? I sure as hell am not. Either be a lightskin chadpreet with a tall straight narrow nose (not hook or beak nose) or shut the fuck up (I'm not telling you to stfu personally, but this goes for any average indian that thinks they they are all that just cause they aren't darkskin and have a beak/hook nose).

Stereotypical north indian lol, should he be proud to look like this?:
Mogs the avg stereotypical poopskinned South Indian, so yeah

Mogs the avg stereotypical poopskinned South Indian, so yeah
Lmao no he doesn't, your such an idiot both phenos are ugly lmao. Go on and make a tinder with him and an average south indian pheno and see who does better.

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon
But he doesn't mog me and that's all that matters :D :D :D I'm carrying the entire dravidian race on my back :D:D:D jai dravida nadu

Attachments

• 20230217_201631.jpg
    20230217_201631.jpg
    806.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230218_101918.jpg
    20230218_101918.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230810_213322.jpg
    20230810_213322.jpg
    727.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230819_004310_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230819_004310_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
But he doesn't mog me and that's all that matters :D :D :D I'm carrying the entire dravidian race on my back :D:D:D jai dravida nadu
That’s me who’s carrying the Dravid race. I’m the lemur king. 🗿

Should be lifefuel for you

Bro what are u on i have never seen a more hunter appearance than north indian rajasthanis . @CFW432 . South indians dont even stand a chance . I willlegit post the normal people's pic from this place in rj where am living for sometimes now

Bro what are u on i have never seen a more hunter appearance than north indian rajasthanis . @CFW432 . South indians dont even stand a chance . I willlegit post the normal people's pic from this place in rj where am living for sometimes now
Bruh wtf are you talking about, bug eyes UEE is literally prevelant in north indians. South Indians will on average, have deeper set eyes due to their higher south Asian hunter gatherer ancestry cause abos have forward browridges and deeper set eyes. The only south indians that can have bug eyes and UEE are those from higher caste like Brahmins and landlords/ warrior caste because they have high enough neolithic Iranian farmer ancestry/dna to make it possible for them to have those eyes.

Dalits from south India:

Attachments

• HemandiDevileaderofthewomen.png
    HemandiDevileaderofthewomen.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Dalit-Poverty.jpg
    Dalit-Poverty.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Punjabis with bug eyes and UEE:

Attachments

• 5-Best-Punjabi-Albums-Releasing-in-2023.jpg
    5-Best-Punjabi-Albums-Releasing-in-2023.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ethnic-Groups-In-Punjab-Ling.jpg
    Ethnic-Groups-In-Punjab-Ling.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
  • download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
Shut the fuck up nigga . U know nothing and i am not talking about poonjabis. I dont care about that. Iam talking about rajasthani natives their browridge and eyebrow combinations mogs the shit out of ur south indian people except maybe pure aborigines. @CFW432. The dont even have the short skull subhuman failos like southindians

Shut the fuck up nigga . U know nothing and i am not talking about poonjabis. I dont care about that. Iam talking about rajasthani natives their browridge and eyebrow combinations mogs the shit out of ur south indian people except maybe pure aborigines. @CFW432. The dont even have the short skull subhuman failos like southindians
Nigga punjabis are literally northwest Indians just like rajasthanis lmao why are you getting so toasty lmfao. You are right, rajasthanis natives can have deeper set eyes, guess what, I gurantee they mostly all come from lower and dalit castes. There's a reason for that, dalit and low caste in all regions and states, tend to have the most abo ancestry in them, compared to all other castes in the same state:

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Rajasthani_folk_musician.jpg
    Rajasthani_folk_musician.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 170px-Man_jaisalmer_turban.jpg
    170px-Man_jaisalmer_turban.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230821_144957_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230821_144957_Reddit.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Meanwhile upper caste rajasthanis brahmins and rajputs:

Attachments

• VIL1754_1801106162_l.jpg
    VIL1754_1801106162_l.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • esy-000554599.jpg
    esy-000554599.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
  • k15k2j.jpg
    k15k2j.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • stock-photo-rajasthani-rajput-male-person-posing-in-rajasthani-attire-at-bikaner-camel-festiva...jpg
    stock-photo-rajasthani-rajput-male-person-posing-in-rajasthani-attire-at-bikaner-camel-festiva...jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • stock-photo-rajasthani-rajput-male-person-posing-for-pic-in-traditional-attire-at-bikaner-came...jpg
    stock-photo-rajasthani-rajput-male-person-posing-for-pic-in-traditional-attire-at-bikaner-came...jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-e6f80c7f2ba90376cf5698073009c009-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-e6f80c7f2ba90376cf5698073009c009-lq.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0b4176d0-cf7e-11ea-97bd-82970c7c9096.jpg
    0b4176d0-cf7e-11ea-97bd-82970c7c9096.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 0
Funnily enough the few times I have seen a curry with a white girl it has usually been some dark Dravidian who looked westernized. These white girls especially trailer trash looking skinny fat white girls love dark dravidian tribal phenos for some reason idk why and how this is the case or what they see in these guys. Its like a few mentally ill white women have an inherent beastiality fetish for these dark skin savages.