white for the bill, black for the thrill ( cumskins do not enter)

D

Deleted member 15246

Master

muh JBW, muh JBC, muh kpop

its over for all races, its not worth living if your not a black, black men are superior physically to nearly all other races, they have no competition, even cumskins will fail because all cum skins are pinky pinkiesh which is a very feminine color, black or brown is more masculine and dark.

how do cumskins cope? cumskins will not be able to save their wmn, its over for cumskins completely, the most cumskins do is maybe SEAmax and enjoy their final days, cumskins are in the endgame.

wmn will literally organize mass protests for black men

that is the power of BBC

@sandcelmuttcel @Shrek2OnDvD @MrGlutton @Chadeep @gamma

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16384, Stevensmithgerard and 14 others
as if their next level physical body, dark color, deep voices, athletic halo was not enough.

they literally have the most powerful media halo too, literally all the songs i listen to were created by black men, hip hop is awesome, cumskins wmn do not even listen to songs recorded by cumskin guys anymore, i mean they all are turning strictly BBC only.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Stevensmithgerard and MrGlutton
> is curry
> shills for bbc

Just as I expected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1627, Deleted member 15338 and 13 others
BBC mogs. While spitskins can only get 2/10 Asian foids we getting prime juicy white women. Levels to this

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
niggers need to go pick my got damn cotton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15099, Papal_Guard and 9 others
You retarded dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13787 and n0rthface
niggers need to go pick my got damn cotton
It’s not 1861 anymore cumskin

It’s 2021 get on your knees for me and chant BLM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, basementdweller78 and HowAmIAlive123
why are americans like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15899 and ChristianChad
BBC mogs. While spitskins can only get 2/10 Asian foids we getting prime juicy white women. Levels to this
even for that they have to betabux, JBW is a myth, just because they can exploit poor third world wmn, does not mean that JBW works.

tyrones are literally getting the best, top 1% giga stacys of all races, even curry wmn are now going for blacks.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Avi checks out

its also happening in europe
to a way lesser extent, the only blacks we have in germany are ex-soldiers form the united states, and refugees. refugees dont fuck shit, thats why they rape in the first place.

Most common interracial couples are with turkish men tho, basically the niggers of germany

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
even for that they have to betabux, JBW is a myth, just because they can exploit poor third world wmn, does not mean that JBW works.

tyrones are literally getting the best, top 1% giga stacys of all races, even curry wmn are now going for blacks.
have you even heard about the blackpill jfl? Most babies associate good things white lighter skin, its not even up to debate.
ontop of that is the SMV completely objective, and guess what? Whites are on average stronger, taller, higher iq, better phenotype then ethnics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15406 and 2 others

its over for all races, its not worth living if your not a black, black men are superior physically to nearly all other races, they have no competition, even cumskins will fail because all cum skins are pinky pinkiesh which is a very feminine color, black or brown is more masculine and dark.

how do cumskins cope? cumskins will not be able to save their wmn, its over for cumskins completely, the most cumskins do is maybe SEAmax and enjoy their final days, cumskins are in the endgame.

that is the power of BBC

Niggers and Whites are asking for a race war in America

Never understood your women obssesing over race JFL

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

Temporary self convidence jfl, your ancestors were raped for 400-500 years.

The whole vaccine mandatory is redpilling normies in RAPID pace, you niggers will be back in the fields in the span of 10years;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 6128
have you even heard about the blackpill jfl? Most babies associate good things white lighter skin, its not even up to debate.
ontop of that is the SMV completely objective, and guess what? Whites are on average stronger, taller, higher iq, better phenotype then ethnics.
wmn are the gatekeepers of s3x, they decide who will get access to their pussy, and they choosing blacks.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, stevielake, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
..?

keep imagining in fantasy land retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others

literally coalburner, low iq women who follow the trends braindead
since the internet is not forgetting anything, these whores will face their punishment ;) Wait till normie men find out that wowmen are lesser human beings, and deserve no respect at all

civil war? nah not going to happen ever.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and HowAmIAlive123
wmn are the gatekeepers of s3x, they decide who will get access to their pussy, and they choosing blacks.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yeah right now you moron XD like i said shlomo the pandemie redpilled a shit ton of normies, you can ask any german user on here, women wont gatekeep shit in 10years, and you will be held as a stupid fucking slave that you are

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
civil war? nah not going to happen ever.
in the US? What about the 2nd amandment you moron, trump won the last election which basically means that atleast 50% of the population doesnt care about the mainstream narrative

you will be put back in your place you fucking moron

and you will be held as a stupid fucking slave that you are
that is impossible, ethnic countries are far more powerful, joos are on ethnic side too and most of them are liberals, US will be majority ethnics within next 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and HowAmIAlive123
..?

keep imagining in fantasy land retard
its not an imagination anymore you moron, havent you looked in the news the past 2 weeks? There is going to be mandatory vaccines, and with the history of the past 2 years (Government ensuring there wont be ANY mandatory vaccines, ensuring that the pandemy will fall if 2/3rds are vaccinated, the fact that rapist get lesser punishments then those who break the rules, etc. i can go on and on) people are actually losing their shits jfl

The whole thing redpilled about 20% of the germans in a span of literally 2-3months

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Temporary self convidence jfl, your ancestors were raped for 400-500 years.

The whole vaccine mandatory is redpilling normies in RAPID pace, you niggers will be back in the fields in the span of 10years;)
My ancestors? Cumskins couldn’t even conquer my ancestors for 300 years

2. My ancestors were the ones selling the slave stock

3. JFL at white people you guys doomed your own race should of just stayed in Europe

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and HowAmIAlive123

Afro Americans are pussy compared to badass Latino mulatto favelados/barrio dwellers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15406, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
le lifefuel as the french would say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 15246
that is impossible, ethnic countries are far more powerful, joos are on ethnic side too and most of them are liberals, US will be majority ethnics within next 10 years.
Ethnics in germany dont buy into the whole Jewish psyop shit you moron, you dont even know what its like in germany you fucktard
Ethnics have strong possitions AGAINST LGBTQ, see how there is more and more GAY Pastors (dont know the term for it, but basically pastors in mosques), are against interracial marriages, etc.
These bluepilled cuck germans are the problem and refugees, not regular ethnics. And the germans are slowly awaking. Like i said, the mandatory vaccine redpilled the shit out of people

• +1
le lifefuel as the french would say
The french are eternal degenerates, cant believe what happened to france already.

But hey, atleast they are not speaking german ;)

• +1

3. JFL at white people you guys doomed your own race should of just stayed in Europe
mirin your coon, uncle tom-tier pride in having race traitor lineage

it's bigger than black and white, it's a whole problem with the way of life, we can't change overnight, but we gotta start somewhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, n0rthface, Frank Jack and 2 others
keep barking for me like the nigger ape you are, nigger.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Look at this raging white boy

Ive made this little pigskin so mad he’s probably pink in fury with a green bulging vein on the side of his head :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, stevielake and Shrek2OnDvD
dn

OP masturbates to blacked(((dot)))com videos

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, n0rthface, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person

Wtf are you talking about, your ancestors got raped, sold, used for shit by white people and jews jfl
Reminder that there is like 1/2billion white people, you US-Niggaz aint shit jfl, most of africa is full of braindead niggers that would be hunting with sticks if it wasnt for europeans comming to africa

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Umbra
its not an imagination anymore you moron, havent you looked in the news the past 2 weeks? There is going to be mandatory vaccines, and with the history of the past 2 years (Government ensuring there wont be ANY mandatory vaccines, ensuring that the pandemy will fall if 2/3rds are vaccinated, the fact that rapist get lesser punishments then those who break the rules, etc. i can go on and on) people are actually losing their shits jfl

The whole thing redpilled about 20% of the germans in a span of literally 2-3months
NOT a single word READ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and HowAmIAlive123
NOT a single word READ
online thoughness, imagine thinking the game is already won, when it basically even started, with the whole NWO Jewish corona vaccine mandate

In corn fields in 50years max you moron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobt and MrGlutton
mirin your coon, uncle tom-tier pride in having race traitor lineage

it's bigger than black and white, it's a whole problem with the way of life, we can't change overnight, but we gotta start somewhere
I’m not bragging or taking pride in it

Just saying that 99% of blacks never got sold to whites during the slavery

Wtf are you talking about, your ancestors got raped, sold, used for shit by white people and jews jfl
Reminder that there is like 1/2billion white people, you US-Niggaz aint shit jfl, most of africa is full of braindead niggers that would be hunting with sticks if it wasnt for europeans comming to africa
:lul::lul::soy:

OP is a producer for blacked(((dot)))com
OPs lineage will be gone in a span of 3 generations, my grand-kids will enslave those jewish morons

in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: bobt

that is the power of BBC

Wow, a white woman's with a black man. My mind's completely blown dude. You've just singlehandedly changed everything thought I knew about this world. I don't know how I'm ever gonna get through this one. With my white ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15406
OP probably masturbates to the idea of a black man impregnating his wife and ending his lineage while he raises their children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobt, Umbra and n0rthface
Anybody who uses tic tok videos to prove a point is just grasping at straws, lol.

• +1
When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope  Neil Degrasse Tyson - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Anybody who uses tic tok videos to prove a point is just grasping at straws, lol.
OP probably masturbates to the idea of a black man impregnating his wife and ending his lineage while he raises their children
Wow, a white woman's with a black man. My mind's completely blown dude. You've just singlehandedly changed everything thought I knew about this world. I don't know how I'm ever gonna get through this one. With my white ass.
OPs lineage will be gone in a span of 3 generations, my grand-kids will enslave those jewish morons

in minecraft
OP is a producer for blacked(((dot)))com

[IMG alt="Ezhartsten"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/15/15246.jpg?1633947702[/IMG]

in minecraft
maybe, but yours would as well. The future of this world is mulatto offspring, white population will continually decrease.

meanwhile, I'm outchea ascending every minute

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and HowAmIAlive123