White girls are the best / The average black guy is disgusted by black women and dreams of fucking hot white girls but never will

White girls are the best and most attractive

• Yes

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
but the picture you posted is a white guy with a white girl
He’s black, he’s Maori from NZ. @SubhumanCurrycel can confirm as he lives in NZ too

It is what it is. Hardest pill for black guys to swallow. Even they are disgusted by black women who are universally extremely unattractive. White girls are objectively better looking but out of reach for all but the richest and most accomplished niggers. Same with asians although their women are not as disgusting looking so I do not feel as bad for these creatures. They all want to fuck hot white women and will try all their life until they eventually give up and settle for a woman within their own race. It is what it is. White girls are the best always have been always will be. Prime hot white womens angelic aesthetics are unmatchable for women of other races. I am not black but I can 100% confirm hot white women act tolerant in public but are almost never attracted to/willing to date black men. Aesthetics are not subjective. Whites on average and white women especially are more aesthetically pleasing. It is not a matter of being attracted to people in your own race. Men from all races would prefer to date hot white women.
Asian women are disgusting looking.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and ArgentineOmicron
He’s black, he’s Maori from NZ. @SubhumanCurrycel can confirm as he lives in NZ too
Laugh

the state of this forum

"guys, heres a guy who's at most 10% (1/10) black with a white girl. See guys? muh JBB muh JBB. girls love black guys bro"

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x
White girls are cute, not the most attractive though

Also I like girls with thick lips and majority of white girls have card swiper lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and SkinjobCatastrophe
Yes, the top tier, best of the best, most sexually attractive women are white. Its not just my opinion, or because of white colonization or some bullshit like that, its the way of the world. Just like negatively charged particles are attracted to positively charged particles, just like gravity pulls massive objects together, just like the color red is a certain wavelength, it is just how things are. White people have the most sexually attractive features, end of story.

I am attracted to women from all over The planet but white women are the most attractive. An interesting trend, at least where I am in america, is the the percentage of attractive white women is very low, while the percentage of attractive asian women is very high. Something like 75% of white women are overweight, whereas the number for asian women is incredibly small. I cant remember ever seeing an asian women who was more than 20 pounds overweight.

View attachment 654588
the state of this forum

"guys, heres a guy who's at most 10% (1/10) black with a white girl. See guys? muh JBB muh JBB. girls love black guys bro"
Point I’m making is that he’s not white. I think you’re just bitter and projecting your shit

Also I like girls with thick lips and majority of white girls have card swiper lips
What genetic group do you find the most attractive?

Also brutal thinlipspill, evolving on the glacial plains of europe for 60,000 years is no good for having sexy thick lips

What genetic group do you find the most attractive?

Also brutal thinlipspill, evolving on the glacial plains of europe for 60,000 years is no good for having sexy thick lips

West Asian/Med/Caucasus women are the most attractive to me, also happens to be the most attractive male group in my opinion.

Ex
Good on you for stopping its horrid for mental honestly.
I sincerly believe unless you get approached at social places and blatant IOI's cold approaching is pointless.
Total bs. If i had listened to faggots like you may lay count would be much lower. Don't use looks as a cope for being a cuck and too scared to approach.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Ex

Total bs. If i had listened to faggots like you may lay count would be much lower. Don't use looks as a cope for being a cuck and too scared to approach.
cold approaching is different beast from warm approaching or within a social circle.

I prefer thin lips tbh, I think it's cute

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I’m black and I’d rather have a mulatto tbh. White women age like shit and usually don’t have those DSL’s

Last edited:
Another day another shitskin larping

white foids don't age like shit, it's the gigaton fakeup alcohol smoking chemicals cortisol that ages them

Oh look, it’s another race thread.

BIGGEST COPE EVER JFL. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

As an Indian i like latinas more cause theyre like indians except less smelly and hairy i think, but i agree that white women (white people in general really) are universally attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
It is what it is. Hardest pill for black guys to swallow. Even they are disgusted by black women who are universally extremely unattractive. White girls are objectively better looking but out of reach for all but the richest and most accomplished niggers. Same with asians although their women are not as disgusting looking so I do not feel as bad for these creatures. They all want to fuck hot white women and will try all their life until they eventually give up and settle for a woman within their own race. It is what it is. White girls are the best always have been always will be. Prime hot white womens angelic aesthetics are unmatchable for women of other races. I am not black but I can 100% confirm hot white women act tolerant in public but are almost never attracted to/willing to date black men. Aesthetics are not subjective. Whites on average and white women especially are more aesthetically pleasing. It is not a matter of being attracted to people in your own race. Men from all races would prefer to date hot white women.
OP you are correct, but it doesn't matter because none of us will ever fuck anyone

It’s guys like u who are the reason every white girl thinks black men worship the ground they walk on. Y’all been pushing that myth for 400 years “ the big boogey black man gonna rape white women!” Stop this shit, some of them are attractive just like many other races of women

dogshit thread

i sucked a white girls tits a few months ago and slayed another, most of my black friends have fucked a white girl

muh out of reach for niggas

white girls fuck black guys all the time

get off this site and go into the real world

you have no proof that black men are disgusted by black women, this whole thread stands on your ideology, not a single shred of evidence

Look at you fags worshipping white women then wondering why they become so entitled amd arrogant jfl
i swear users here have no self awareness

they create the environment for there own inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma
agreed my friend is black and he says he doesnt like black women because he doesnt mess with pink meat he will only date latinas and caucasians

I love fucking white women. Some black women are nice too but they tend to smell not very good.