White girls have infinite SMV (Suifuel)

They are the only human looking girls and are more likely to have 0 stress in their life. Most height mog me because I am only 5’7 but white girls are so tall.

They have perfect facial features and are more likely to be picked in dating whether online or real life. I have watched YouTube videos we’re young men pick white girls only.

These girls no matter if they are a doctor, lawyer or whatever they will still laugh at you if you got bullied by a 6’7 Chad (most guys like that are their boyfriend)

View attachment 2314566View attachment 2314558View attachment 2314559
View attachment 2314560View attachment 2314561View attachment 2314564View attachment 2314562View attachment 2314563

Their looksmatch: (6’4 shreddEd jock mullatto, black father and white mother)

View attachment 2314569

Wait a minute...this is a BBC cuck tribute in disguise.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
They also have infinite stds

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
They are the only human looking girls and are more likely to have 0 stress in their life. Most height mog me because I am only 5’7 but white girls are so tall.

They have perfect facial features and are more likely to be picked in dating whether online or real life. I have watched YouTube videos we’re young men pick white girls only.

These girls no matter if they are a doctor, lawyer or whatever they will still laugh at you if you got bullied by a 6’7 Chad (most guys like that are their boyfriend)

View attachment 2314566View attachment 2314558View attachment 2314559
View attachment 2314560View attachment 2314561View attachment 2314564View attachment 2314562View attachment 2314563

Their looksmatch: (6’4 shreddEd jock mullatto, black father and white mother)

View attachment 2314569

The average white girl isn’t a 0,1% model go outside for once

• +1
Bro chose 0.01% of white women

No they aren’t more attractive than most other races
No not other races

Did I pick white women who are waaaay more attractive than other white women?

That is not what I am asking

No not other races

Did I pick white women who are waaaay more attractive than other white women?

That is not what I am asking
Yes, the women you posted in your thread are much more attractive than the average white women, being realistic here.

• +1
It's actually kinda crazy how white girls literally live on push to start difficulty lmao.

Women= get treated with kids gloves cause most men are bluepilled simps and raised to be cucks for women.

White= literally the most desirable race

So white women = women who get treated with kids gloves and are thirsted after by most men because of their race + womb since they are a woman.

You don't even have to come from a rich socioeconomic background, even average middle class white girls have more worth in the eyes of society than any self made, rich, high status ethnic man. Average middle class white girls can literally ruin the reputation of any self made rich ethnic man just by fabricating some sexual charge against them. It's brutal

• +1
White girls are like goddess even if their shit stink.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back