White girls have insane SMV (The only human looking females) + What makes them unique to other women

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Most late teenage girls aged 18-24 are legit so hot and narcissistic which means they have infinite smv.
Yes sorry guys but I have come to the conclusion that women of Euro origin fog other races…

What Persian people would have looked like without the Arab admixture: Perfect symmetrical face and bone moggers

AB2216F4 AAF5 4602 BAC1 E37DC88944AE

Nordic aliens who claim to be pagans from other planets because they are too humanoid and perfect:

50193A35 68B1 4971 BDC4 EA1A34966DA8

41535ADE 2EFE 4B98 A4BE 348169663D15

Ideal woman for breeding: (Large breasts, thighs and ass) Most White women naturally have lip fillers too…

3F1A4960 F315 4CA3 8336 1C2B4190B6CD

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 29155
Autism

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, zura and Deleted member 29167
Most late teenage girls aged 18-24 are legit so hot and narcissistic which means they have infinite smv.
Yes sorry guys but I have come to the conclusion that women of Euro origin fog other races…

What Persian people would have looked like without the Arab admixture: Perfect symmetrical face and bone moggers

View attachment 2250692

Nordic aliens who claim to be pagans from other planets because they are too humanoid and perfect:

View attachment 2250690
View attachment 2250691

Ideal woman for breeding: (Large breasts, thighs and ass) Most White women naturally have lip fillers too…

View attachment 2250693

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and flippasav
@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @exo @Vermilioncore @TRUE_CEL @mecha72 @Ozell Israelite @Crestfallen95 @subhuman incel @Rimaxtis @Chinacurry @MonkeyDLuffy2003

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Aren't you brown?

View attachment 2250692
Yeah, Iran is in Russia, sure.
Is that why they use lip injections like white prettyboys?

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
IN RUSSIA, DUMMY.
Yet we trace our roots to the Indo Iranians who had their origins in the Russian and Ukrainian Steppes which ranges from 15-20% In Iranians, 5-10% in Arabs, 20-25% in Indians and Pakistanis

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
yada yada yada self-hate yada yada
Yet we trace our roots to the Indo Iranians who had their origins in the Russian and Ukrainian Steppes which ranges from 15-20% In Iranians, 5-10% in Arabs, 20-25% in Indians and Pakistanis

View attachment 2250692

View attachment 2250690
View attachment 2250691

View attachment 2250693

Why are you using politically correct 18 to 24 bullshit
It's 13 to 24

Asian girls mog in terms of cuteness softness

• +1
-Proceeds to cherry pick the most European looking Arabs-
Are you dumb? That is what most of them look like. PAHAHAHAHA I remember there was a question asking are Menas closer to Africans or Whites? You picked African boii:feelskek::feelskek:

White pussy matters

• +1
Germanic people are superior in every way possible

Germanic people are superior in every way possible
Depends there are Germans who are brunette, blonde or brown, green, blue eyed.
Back then not even Germans, Irish, Slave weren’t considered white but Hitler saw them as white

Its blonde women who have the highest smv too bad most look ogre af

• Hmm...

View attachment 2250692

View attachment 2250690
View attachment 2250691

View attachment 2250693

Edomite (so-called White) women are the worst looking women to me and they have the worst bodies.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and flippasav
Our girls are much hotter

IMG 7049

• +1
Most White women naturally have lip fillers too…
nigga think before you post. white women are way, way more likely to get lip fillers then other races. most whites have very thin chimp lips.

• +1

AB2216F4 AAF5 4602 BAC1 E37DC88944AE
this made me sad for Persian ppl ngl. I know a Persian guy irl and he is cool but he is subhuman as it gets

• +1
It's self-hate to the max
It’s called the indo-European migration. Present day Russians definitely don’t look like that either

• +1
It’s called the indo-European migration. Present day Russians definitely don’t look like that either
Yes the Indo Europeans almost half of them had dark eyes, hair but pale skin with Nordic nose, lips etc

curry thread

• Hmm...
white men have it better than white women