White girls have insane SMV

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Now everyone knows PSL 5+ white girls live on tutorial mods but what's astonishing to me is that even average looking white women have sky high SMV and are capable of being insanely hypergamous

Look at this women. You would assume she is just your average high school girl. Maybe has a normie bf, a decent social circle and a few hundred followers on Instagram

Images   2023 02 12T095944730

It seems like white girls just can't lose. Many "Average" looking white girls are dating footballers, actors, rappers,billionaires.

Images   2023 02 12T100809308
Images   2023 02 12T101101337

Even ethnic stacies get cucked by their husbands for average looking white foids. JBW is 10x stronger for women

And if everything goes wrong you can always rely on onlyfans and whoremaxxing. White girls on average earn 3x more than black women

White girls are often low IQ and slutty so they usually ruin their looks and get wasted before they turn 30 but if they play their cards right an average looking white foid can easily date a millionaire supermodel. The closest thing to experiencing divinity on earth is perhaps being a white woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Boxingfan, Deprived and 30 others
"White" i think you misspelt Asian, Preston. White women are basically femcels who even ethnic men see as cum dumpsters not worthy of having a relationship with. They form the 2nd biggest demographic of single mothers. Apart from white nationalists and self hating ethnics nobody likes white women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 27660, fjor2096 and 17 others
Water, peak existence as a human is a blonde blue eyed white girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, ChadFucksYourOneitis, GetShrekt and 18 others
This is the best a white chad can get

Meanwhile subhuman Vietnamese:
273021116_1010329876218814_6936237614371546699_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, BigBoy, Gladiator and 13 others
@Xangsane Posted a Thread about missing white women getting 90% of National News Coverage compared to ethnic women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 19453, Prettyboy and 4 others
im guilty of turning down slim black women for chubby white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hiro, Unlimited, poopoohead and 4 others
We should all be hating white women but pajeets on here prefer the civil wars between niggers gooks spics and curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, fjor2096, Gladiator and 10 others
this is true JBW theory

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and thereallegend
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and thereallegend
White girls…if they play their cards right an average looking white foid can easily date a millionaire supermodel
Have you been drinking tonight sir

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
We should all be hating white women but pajeets on here prefer the civil wars between niggers gooks spics and curries
This, we must unite and go against any wimin, not our fellow PSL autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NFA PB
This, we must unite and go against any wimin, not our fellow PSL autists
Keep dreaming I won’t ever join forces with a gook

I just wanted reactions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, forevermirin, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
3127865 1666547799785

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, ArcticStorm, flippasav and 16 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and thereallegend
"White" i think you misspelt Asian, Preston. White women are basically femcels who even ethnic men see as cum dumpsters not worthy of having a relationship with. They form the 2nd biggest demographic of single mothers. Apart from white nationalists and self hating ethnics nobody likes white women.
IMG 20230212 104522
MKingDGandy GL 22jul11 wenn b
17 celebrity divorces
Images   2023 02 12T105117217

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 17872
their smv is gonna increase even higher due to all of the race mixing occurring globally ,they will soon
become an endangered species

• +1
Reactions: hirochan and Jason Voorhees
of the last 3 i ghosted 2 had terrible eye orbits 1 had shotgun nose and 1 had straightened, dyed, hair with fake nails, eyelashes and too much makeup. All were slim tho. 1 had bad shoulder to waist ratio

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Gina Carano is jewish and a famous actor plus she's good looking. Why is it surprising that a white man date a women women from his social circle? I can show many pics of ethnic chads or even white chads dating ethnic beckies?

• +1
of the last 3 i ghosted 2 had terrible eye orbits 1 had shotgun nose and 1 had straightened, dyed, hair with fake nails, eyelashes and too much makeup. All were slim tho. 1 had bad shoulder to waist ratio
So you curved ugly girls for better looking girls

Idk why you phrased it around them being chubby jfl

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Jason Voorhees

i've fucked legit dummy thick white women b4 but this new white girl is on the border of thicc and chubby. i'll say chubby in case i'm coping.

just blew her back out tho while watching black panther 2.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, tombradylover, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Gina Carano is jewish and a famous actor plus she's good looking. Why is it surprising that a white man date a women women from his social circle? I can show many pics of ethnic chads or even white chads dating ethnic beckies?
Yes but white girls irrefutably have higher SMV than their ethnic looksmatches and are more often able to date higher up.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

the black girls were slim LTB-MTB

last two new girls i fucked were white LTB-MTB and they're thicc

idk

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
He’s low key a self hating Indian who doesn’t live in the west but thinks white people are terra gods supermasters of the universe

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I can show many pics of ethnic chads or even white chads dating ethnic beckies?

Yes but white girls irrefutably have higher SMV than their ethnic looksmatches and are more often able to date higher up.
No. Asian girls have higher SMV. Period. Most people see white women as just hookups. They have the second highest single motherhood rate in America despite being the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Cameron Porras has a noodle becky GF.

• +1
View attachment 2076105View attachment 2076106View attachment 2076107
View attachment 2076108View attachment 2076109View attachment 2076110View attachment 2076113

No. Asian girls have higher SMV. Period. Most people see white women as just hookups. They have the second highest single motherhood rate in America despite being the majority.
Asian women have higher LTR value I agree but white women having single motherhood rate is a more recent phenomenon and it's because of them being independent and unwilling to adher to traditional gender roles and even then Hispanic and black women are worse

Images 8

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and thereallegend
Asian women have higher LTR value I agree but white women having single motherhood rate is because of them being independent and unwilling to adher to traditional gender roles and
And why are they only ones who are like that?
even then Hispanic and black women are worse

View attachment 2076127
Blacks and Hispanics are poor and from ghetto background. First generation African women have non existent single motherhood rates.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
their smv is gonna increase even higher due to all of the race mixing occurring globally ,they will soon
become an endangered species
everyone tries to fuck white women as a norm

ethnic females are niches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
And why are they only ones who are like that?
It's because of femininsm. Most feminist movements in 20th century were mostly centered around white women. White women are told since birth that they need to be independent, get a job and get their own place

Blacks and Hispanics are poor and from ghetto background. First generation African women have non existent single motherhood rates.
Yes and that is because those women are dependent on their men. Most women are only as loyal as their options and white women just so happen to have the most

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
It's because of femininsm. Most feminist movements in 20th century they were mostly centered around white women. White women are told since birth that they need to be independent, get a job and get their own place
Yeah and why feminism was only centred around white women? I'm actually playing devil's advocate here but if you think white women attractiveness and SMV is innate then you should also be consistent and think that their personality and behaviour are also innate and part of their racial biology.
Yes and that is because those women are dependent on their women
IDk what are you saying this but women from poor ghetto backgrounds are far more likely to be dumped by their husbands.
Most women are only as loyal as their options and white women just so happen to have the most
You are extremely wrong here.

Yeah and why feminism was only centred around white women? I'm actually playing devil's advocate here but if you think white women attractiveness and SMV is innate then you should also be consistent and think that their personality and behaviour are also innate and part of their racial biology.

IDk what are you saying this but women from poor ghetto backgrounds are far more likely to be dumped by their husbands.

You are extremely wrong here.
You are going off an a tangent. I never implied any of that. I'm just saying white women evidently have it easier in life. That's it

• Hmm...
You are going off an a tangent. I never implied any of that. I'm just saying white women evidently have it easier in life. That's it
> Easier in life

> highest consumer of anti-depressants

Pick one

> Easier in life

Pick one
Let me phrase that again, white women or more generally white people have been dealt with the best cards.

• Hmm...
Let me phrase that again, white women or more generally white people have been dealt with the best cards.
depends on what you mean by white people? They are a diverse bunch

• +1
> Easier in life

Pick one
Doesn't really mean anything tbh
They're just weak, plenty of people have harder lives and don't go on anti depressants. White women also just buy the therapy meme more and attend more of all that

• +1
Doesn't really mean anything tbh
They're just weak, plenty of people have harder lives and don't go on anti depressants White women also just buy the therapy meme more and attend more of all tha
Why? Because they are mentally more weak. Thus meaning harder life.

• +1
It's not just that, certain cultures are going to influence whether you even get on anti depressants
Among most ethnics I know, your parents would laugh if you asked for a therapist or meds, or so on. Which is based because therapy is for fags but still.
So it's never even an idea in your mind to go to it. People also pay more attention to depressed white women, and therefore try to help them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 17872
Hard life for white women doesn’t exist even ugliest deformed white women can get Normie looking guys.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 17872
It's not just that, certain cultures are going to influence whether you even get on anti depressants
Among most ethnics I know, your parents would laugh if you asked for a therapist or meds, or so on
So it's never even an idea in your mind to go to it. People also pay more attention to depressed white women, and therefore try to help them
Tales from a self hating ethnic. Ethnic parents are based who knows therapists or meds are mostly quackery.

Hard life for white women doesn’t exist even ugliest deformed white women can get Normie looking guys.
They can't. If they could they won't be single mothers.

• +1
Tales from a self hating ethnic. Ethnic parents are based who knows therapists or meds are mostly quackery.
I'm not self hating. It's based. People who need therapy should be shot. But that's why white girls go to therapy jfl, because its encouraged from them
IF my son even MIDLY SUGGESTED going to therapy I would beat the shit out of him. Embarrassing. Such a cucked thing to do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 17872
Now everyone knows PSL 5+ white girls live on tutorial mods but what's astonishing to me is that even average looking white women have sky high SMV and are capable of being insanely hypergamous

Look at this women. You would assume she is just your average high school girl. Maybe has a normie bf, a decent social circle and a few hundred followers on Instagram

View attachment 2076060

It seems like white girls just can't lose. Many "Average" looking white girls are dating footballers, actors, rappers,billionaires.

View attachment 2076052View attachment 2076054

Even ethnic stacies get cucked by their husbands for average looking white foids. JBW is 10x stronger for women

And if everything goes wrong you can always rely on onlyfans and whoremaxxing. White girls on average earn 3x more than black women

White girls are often low IQ and slutty so they usually ruin their looks and get wasted before they turn 30 but if they play their cards right an average looking white foid can easily date a millionaire supermodel. The closest thing to experiencing divinity on earth is perhaps being a white woman.

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
They are all fighting for the white women bro😂

• +1
As I've mentioned before white foids mogg everything including men on the human hierarchy. As apex animal they exist in different realm. They have totally different and unique interaction with society. If they are not fat they automatically start at SMV of 7/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, PMF1, Chadeep and 2 others
Asian women are marriage materials, while white women are cum dumpsters. No wonder why everyone wants to marry a japanese, kasakh, mongolian, korean, chinese, vietnamese, malaysian, indonesian or filipina women because they are loyal, they cook, clean, do what you ask for and at the same time feminine, short, good aging genetics, smell less body odor due to a mutation of the ABCC11 gene and lastly they submit to you in hard times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Xangsane, Chadeep and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back