White girls in Thailand

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Haha... one of the highlights of being here in Bangkok is seeing how white girls react around me, be it on the public transport systems or in McDonalds..

I can sense their starvation from male attention as opposed to being back in the west. Of course they get tons of hits from Thai men on Tinder and whatnot but they're soooooo not interested in Asian men.

I was in a shopping mall earlier and went to KFC.. i sat down and a minute later this white girl came and sat next to me and was absolutely desperate for me to say hello.. I could see her looking over at me in the corner of my eye.. No i am not imagining it.

Unless they're really really hot no white guys here give a shit about them. They're too busy slaying cute local girls

English teacher types are on the whole mostly men.. For some funny reason when men come here to teach English they end up staying a long time.. but females tend to bail out after a year max...:LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Zias, Deleted member 7044 and 25 others
>thai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Tales from the Norwood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7044, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 11 others
At home from their rich metropolitan areas and white suburbs white women love to pander and propagate for diversity and multiculturalism but once they are in a foreign country they subconsciously become the most racially driven people without realizing it. In native and socially liberal countries they act arrogant and get insulted when sub 8 white man approaches them but in foreign ethnic and socially conservative countries they walk with tails between their legs and when they see a white normie across pool of ethnics it's like they saw ubergigachad, even a white normie is suddenly fine, the ethnics are just there for virtue signalling and social media pictures after all. When they come back to their native countries they will again begin to act arrogant, propagate and pander for diversity because white women are retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
Seriously they don't last long here..

The English teaching in a foreign tropical land becomes very old after a few months when they think back to the dopamine rushes they got from being messaged by 1523 men on their apps

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
You don't need any special education to be a teacher there?

You don't need any special education to be a teacher there?

nah.. any bachelors degree will do and one of those TEFL/CELTA certificate thingies

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7098, ReverseNorwoodPill and 2 others
I've been abroad for 5 months and 2 out of 5 girls I know have also dropped out

They can't handle it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, homo_faber and Deleted member 6402
At home from their rich metropolitan areas and white suburbs white women love to pander and propagate for diversity and multiculturalism but once they are in a foreign country they subconsciously become the most racially driven people without realizing it. In native and socially liberal countries they act arrogant and get insulted when sub 8 white man approaches them but in foreign ethnic and socially conservative countries they walk with tails between their legs and when they see a white normie across pool of ethnics it's like they saw ubergigachad, even a white normie is suddenly fine, the ethnics are just there for virtue signalling and social media pictures after all. When they come back to their native countries they will again begin to act arrogant, propagate and pander for diversity because white women are retarded.

They are born eugenicists.

Lifefuel thread. I wish I could go to Thailand someday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6402
Haha... one of the highlights of being here in Bangkok is seeing how white girls react around me, be it on the public transport systems or in McDonalds..

I can sense their starvation from male attention as opposed to being back in the west. Of course they get tons of hits from Thai men on Tinder and whatnot but they're soooooo not interested in Asian men.

I was in a shopping mall earlier and went to KFC.. i sat down and a minute later this white girl came and sat next to me and was absolutely desperate for me to say hello.. I could see her looking over at me in the corner of my eye.. No i am not imagining it.

Unless they're really really hot no white guys here give a shit about them. They're too busy slaying cute local girls

English teacher types are on the whole mostly men.. For some funny reason when men come here to teach English they end up staying a long time.. but females tend to bail out after a year max...:LOL:
I want more jungle gookland stories a

• +1
Reactions: Zias
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6402
i remember a white woman in japan blogging how she basically became an incel in japan

no white guys
japanese guys were not interested in here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Zias, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
i remember a white woman in japan blogging how she basically became an incel in japan

no white guys
japanese guys were not interested in here
She was larping

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot

1577907541700.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4804
  • +1
I couldnt watch an english movie without subs tbf
I find dubbing takes away the authenticity of a film and often the translations are wrong

• +1
I find dubbing takes away the authenticity of a film and often the translations are wrong
Oh I didnt even think about that, movies are never dubbed here

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4804 and Wallenberg
Oh I didnt even think about that, movies are never dubbed here
So an English film will just have subs? Or just be shown normally considering most swedes speak English

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4804
Whats yöur slaycount in thailand @Mr Norwood

see race mix, when it's that much as a principle even leads to the gov to act, and a leftist one, aka swedes, so imagine the damage done @WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and lutte
see race mix, when it's that much as a principle even leads to the gov to act, and a leftist one, aka swedes, so imagine the damage done @WadlowMaxxing
I think thats fake I didnt find anything about it
Americans get a kick out of making stuff up about Sweden, really wierd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7098, Wallenberg and 1 other person
I think thats fake I didnt find anything about it
Americans get a kick out of making stuff up about Sweden, really wierd
swedes>americans in whiteness. they cope.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
swedes>americans in whiteness. they cope.
Indeed america is almost majority ethnic yet they are the ones who bark the loudest for us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
JBW priviledges.
thought @Intjcel
Actually, when I was walking in a forest once met an old dude, like 50s-60s, tall too, seemed much taller than me. He was walking together with this little asian girl 150cm~? Maybe in late 20s~, but she was looking like an ugly philipino and they had a baby.
They didn't seem happy, like they seemed so pissed off. Dude mogged her to death, even though he was balding and grey haired.
That entire scene was so bizarre. Didn't seem real. First time I saw something like that. Also the place I met them... Is very unusual, it's very remote location where I never really meet people, esp. families. It was literally in the sticks.
That's my future...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
Indeed america is almost majority ethnic yet they are the ones who bark the loudest for us
"us"
i'm part of sweden if you'r at this point tbh, brother.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and lutte
Not rly but its so similar to eng/ger so that I am able to understand at least much of what is written here
Fair enough

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Actually, when I was walking in a forest once met an old dude, like 50s-60s, tall too, seemed much taller than me. He was walking together with this little asian girl 150cm~? Maybe in late 20s~, but she was looking like an ugly philipino and they had a baby.
They didn't seem happy, like they seemed so pissed off. Dude mogged her to death, even though he was balding and grey haired.
That entire scene was so bizarre. Didn't seem real. First time I saw something like that. Also the place I met them... Is very unusual, it's very remote location where I never really meet people, esp. families. It was literally in the sticks.
That's my future...
i would rather stay virgin than having this life and marrying such gold diggers with no heart + ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6341 and lutte