White girls in Thailand

i would rather stay virgin than having this life and marrying such gold diggers with no heart + ugly.
Idk if she was a gold digger... But she was legit ugly. 3/10 or lower. Had this stereotypical ugly jungle gook look. Had absolutely nothing going for her, besides having a womb.
They didn't seem rich.
It was depressing, more so for their kid, because it's going to be a 100 times worse version of ER. Idk wtf the dude was thinking. I mean, it's better to stay virgin at that point I think, because the suffering that kid will go through is probably going to be enough for him to go ER on both of them. Idk... Seemed surreal for sure.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
Well, wtf else is going to happen? I will never find a gf and the only chance I might have is by going to sea. And then it's up to me if I want to have er^2 or give up on a concept of family.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 3043
Well, wtf else is going to happen? I will never find a gf and the only chance I might have is by going to sea. And then it's up to me if I want to have er^2 or give up on a concept of family.
Import a busty african lady?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
the only chance I might have is by going to sea
The viking age is upon us again, @streege you continentals better lock up your treasures and women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Wallenberg, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
The viking age is upon us again, @streege you continentals better lock up your treasures and women
i'm strong enough to protect my gemme. Come close and you won't see the light. Brothers but not step bros.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I think thats fake I didnt find anything about it
Americans get a kick out of making stuff up about Sweden, really wierd
shut up, you live in the RAPE CAPITAL OF EUROPE
Murica GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3043 and lutte
i'm strong enough to protect my gemme. Come close and you won't see the light. Brothers but not step bros.
It’s ok, vikings and muslims were bros

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
It’s ok, vikings and muslims were bros
can't believe these ameritards are scared of visiting europe because we are supposedly run by refugees, especially sweden and germany lol

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
can't believe these ameritards are scared of visiting europe because we are supposedly run by refugees, especially sweden and germany lol
Ethnics rule.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
Streege has some wierd racist interpretation of islam where allah hates mixed race people
God hates me and loves everyone else

• WTF
Streege has some wierd racist interpretation of islam where allah hates mixed race people
never said so, i just said it's not ideal on average if the people are not faithful, as every relationship

• JFL
never said so, i just said it's not ideal on average if the people are not faithful, as every relationship
Allah hates me

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Streege is a kurdish supremacist don’t mind him. He also told me he’s chadlite even though he’s a virgin at 23
It's misogynist to be chad and not give dick to foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and lutte
It's misogynist to be chad and not give dick to foids.
It’s odd how there are so many ”chads” and ”chadlites” here yet they don’t slay
@streege

• JFL
  • +1
Streege is a kurdish supremacist don’t mind him. He also told me he’s chadlite even though he’s a virgin at 23
why you defamate me? plus i'm just high tier normie. And i love all. you fake swedish, u assyrian larper

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and lutte
why you defamate me? plus i'm just high tier normie. And i love all. you fake swedish, u assyrian larper
Ok chad. I’m as swedish as anyone else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and WadlowMaxxing
If you are actually gl and seamaxx you should be able to get the top 0,xx% of girls there though?
Why and when should you do that?
They are loyal af and likely no whores
Do it only if you don’t want kids anyways

problem is she’ll want kids though

If you are actually gl and seamaxx you should be able to get the top 0,xx% of girls there though?
if you are gl why seamax tho just east asia max or university library max

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
if you are gl why seamax tho just east asia max or university library max
The university library slut is just going to lie about her n count and east asia is a hellhole

• Hmm...
I can sense their starvation from male attention as opposed to being back in the west. Of course they get tons of hits from Thai men on Tinder and whatnot but they're soooooo not interested in Asian men.

I was in a shopping mall earlier and went to KFC.. i sat down and a minute later this white girl came and sat next to me and was absolutely desperate for me to say hello.. I could see her looking over at me in the corner of my eye.. No i am not imagining it.

Unless they're really really hot no white guys here give a shit about them. They're too busy slaying cute local girls

English teacher types are on the whole mostly men.. For some funny reason when men come here to teach English they end up staying a long time.. but females tend to bail out after a year max...:LOL:
TL;DR:

White women have such high standards that they still won't date Asian men when they're in Asia, while White men have so low standards that they're happy SEAmaxxing.