White girls love fat Indian men

All the niggers here got it wrong while the whites understood my point, just another day :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
every thead that guy touches turn into the same shit thread over and over :Comfy:
Muh blacks muh whites

meanwhile no one will admit Indians have it the hardest both white low value incels like @BrendioEEE and coping stunted punjeets think fat Indian get prime white jbs

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, khvirgin and WontStopNorwooding
idk what's with meds on this forum coping thinking they are white when the northerners, who are true white btw, roast them and think of them as inferior swarthy ethnics.
maybe because most of the "western culture" stormfrontcels want to "protect" from the "invaders" came from the meds?

BB=basketball too, you fucking idiot, ur fault for using initials on a small word :lul:

and those two pictures still doesn't prove your theory :lul:

i can easily tell those buff white males are using HGH/steroids too LOL at your cope

im pretty sure you said that the only reason white men were good in strongman was because they had access to resources (drugs)

HIM SHOWING juiced up black bodybuilders IS PROVING that they too have these resources available yet dont make up such a big percentage of the top strongmen 💀

@Pythagoras am i wrong or?....
China regularly wins Olympic weightlifting. This Chinese guy could massacre entire white ‘men’ with his bare hands and cuck wouldn’t do anything about it
View attachment 1368483

MFk, china has the least weightlifting competitors per capita along with india... and they won in the 3 lightest weight classes

the 109kg weightlifting gold was a white dude 💀

Unnamed

not to mention the most titles are still held by russians despite having a much smaller population to china :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
idk what's with meds on this forum coping thinking they are white when the northerners, who are true white btw, roast them and think of them as inferior swarthy ethnics.
He doesn't suck of to nobody jfl, he doesn't even consider himself white, stop coping bro
I said here 100 times that I'm not white + I proved every point here while @MrGlutton got everything wrong and out of context because nigger IQ

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
It's your schizo mind, I showed that strongmen are white and bodybuilders are blacks despite both using steroids because you cried about steroids, everyone succeeding at their own best sport (make sense nigger?) but you get it wrong time after time.
when the fuck did bodybuilding come into this?

JFL, no mentions of bodybuilding in ur original picture post at all, JFl at your low verbal iq dodo brain

@Shrek2OnDvD when was this argument ever about bodybuilding, JFL at his cope :lul:

this retard confused me saying basketball with bodybuilding

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Ryan and Shrek2OnDvD
Actually, white girls prefer bald gypsies like me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, Ryan and 1 other person
The moment you talked about steroids you fucking nigger, because both sports abush steroids so there's no excuse for your argument, nigger. nigger. nigger.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Marsiere214, TeraCope54 and 2 others

JFL, no mentions of bodybuilding in ur original picture post at all, JFl at your low verbal iq dodo brain

@Shrek2OnDvD when was this argument ever about bodybuilding, JFL at his cope :lul:

Stormcucks are lowest iq

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

This thread is about the Indian mans struggle stop black posting here

you guys have bbc halo what else do you want

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and WontStopNorwooding
im pretty sure you said that the only reason white men were good in strongman was because they had access to resources (drugs)

HIM SHOWING juiced up black bodybuilders IS PROVING that they too have these resources available yet dont make up such a big percentage of the top strongmen 💀

@Pythagoras am i wrong or?....

MFk, china has the least weightlifting competitors per capita along with india... and they won in the 3 lightest weight classes

the 109kg weightlifting gold was a white dude 💀

View attachment 1368499

not to mention the most titles are still held by russians despite having a much smaller population to china :ROFLMAO:
:lul:

the argument was initially never about bodybuilders or fucking blacks JFL

him fucking mentioning bodybuilders does not disprove white men are abusing steroids in strongman competition :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Holy fucking shit @TsarTsar444 you have to read this thread fully, caging material for years. I actually saved it.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

All i can see is that this thread became a mess

BBC

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue and heboonics
Holy fucking shit @TsarTsar444 you have to read this thread fully, caging material for years. I actually saved it.
I did but have no clue whats going on

• Ugh..
Reactions: heboonics

him fucking mentioning bodybuilders does not disprove white men are abusing steroids in strongman competition :lul:
His argument was that blacks have access to steroids too, jesus christ, how dense are you?

• Hmm...
The moment you talked about steroids you fucking nigger, because both sports abush steroids so there's no excuse for your argument, nigger. nigger. nigger.
lol at how retarded you are

>talks about muh bodybuilding like that will disprove whites don't abuse steroids in powerlifting
@RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RetardSubhuman and Shrek2OnDvD
him fucking mentioning bodybuilders does not disprove white men are abusing steroids in strongman competition
I said they are!!! just like blacks!!! you talked about resources you nigger, I showed you both white and black have resources but blacks winning in BB and White in Strongman, so every group and their own genetics.

you just can't follow simple arguments in your own native language while I'm a foreigner

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
like that will disprove whites don't abuse steroids in powerlifting
bro come on, I'm caging here but that's getting old. I said it 5 times already, they both abush you nigger. there's a following argument to all of this, but you couldn't follow.

lol at how retarded you are

>talks about muh bodybuilding like that will disprove whites don't abuse steroids in powerlifting
Can you tell me what is your point, and what is your point so i can figure out what each one wants to say? @Pythagoras

His argument was that blacks have access to steroids too, jesus christ, how dense are you?
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED STORMFRONT

his argument doesn't prove shit, you retarded pale pig bitch

WHITES ABUSE STEROIDS IN POWERLIFTING,

bringing up another "sport" won't change that fact

@looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @TsarTsar444 @Ryan @Ethereal @Jagged0 @Tropical Tyrone @Frank Jack

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 15099, RetardSubhuman and 4 others
Here are the facts as I understand them:

Fat Indian men are not a white girl's erotic dream.

• +1
Reactions: heboonics
@Beetlejuice :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice

bringing up another sport won't change that fact

@looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @TsarTsar444 @Ryan @Ethereal @Jagged0 @Tropical Tyrone @Frank Jack
The thing is no one is arguing that they don't, he never claimed they were natty, you literally made up an argument and argued with yourself
It's truly over for this forum
tagging the bros for support, maybe all together you reach the triple digit IQ :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234 and DesperadoRatado
bro come on, I'm caging here but that's getting old. I said it 5 times already, they both abush you nigger. there's a following argument to all of this, but you couldn't follow.
they both "abush" me subhuman?

lol at this retard

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
let me write in bold and tag random people to get reacts :feelskek:

@OldVirgin @PingPong @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5786, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Here are the facts as I understand them:

Fat Indian men are not a white girl's erotic dream.
According to @Shrek2OnDvD and @BrendioEEE @cloUder fat Indian men just need to smoke weed to get hot girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, TsarTsar444, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
According to @Shrek2OnDvD and @BrendioEEE @cloUder fat Indian men just need to smoke weed to get hot girls
@Biggdink Just get some Drip and Chainz bruh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Shrek2OnDvD

bringing up another "sport" won't change that fact

I think his point is about the steroid thing you said, how anybody can use it and it isn't genetic, but then why are whites in the top 10 strongest men in the world. Basically if you take average white and black and give them the same steroids, the whites would end up stronger on average, thats why they predominantly dominate in strongmen competitions and not black people

• JFL
You’re damn right

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Ryan and heboonics
The thing is no one is arguing that they don't, he never claimed they were natty, you literally made up an argument and argued with yourself
tagging the bros for support, maybe all together you reach the triple digit IQ :Comfy:
Huge cope. @Pythagoras said all strongmen were anglo and @MrGlutton said they use roids so it’s cope.

muhh never claimed natty :soy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pythagoras, MrGlutton and Ryan
Huge cope. @Pythagoras said all strongmen were anglo and @MrGlutton said they use roids so it’s cope.

how does that imply natty?
an argument he made himself

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Looks234
cringed at this weak beta response,

reminder your a stormfront, so your automatically inferior and plus a slave to me.

slaves like you get beat with a belt on a daily basis, to showcase their inferiority
example?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Chadeep and Shrek2OnDvD
Wtf is this :ROFLMAO:
Imagine thinking white women prefer Indian manlets

sub zero IQ forum dweller
I mean thugmaxxed indian

Fat indian Manlet with iPhone and pair of Jordan >>>>>>> white Chad with android

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, MrGlutton and Chadeep
how does that imply natty?
an argument he made himself
Because he tried used roidedcels to argue that white men aren’t weak.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
I think his point is about the steroid thing you said, how anybody can use it and it isn't genetic, but then why are whites in the top 10 strongest men in the world. Basically if you take average white and black and give them the same steroids, the whites would end up stronger on average, thats why they predominantly dominate in strongmen competitions and not black people
tsar

you're my friend here and we go way back on this forum, but don't get yourself mixed up in this bullshit between me and ur med comrade tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Found @Tony jestermaxxing in romania 😂

@TsarTsar444 @lutte @BalkanPig @Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Baldingman1998

Where did he claimed they are natty? Can you show me? He did claim they also use roids though
SmartSelect 20211016 190923 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Pythagoras
cringed at this weak beta response,

reminder your a stormfront, so your automatically inferior and plus a slave to me.

pigs like you get beat with a belt on a daily basis, to showcase their inferiority
example?
View attachment 1368538

how am I stormfront
where i literallly wrote this post in this very thread
maybe because most of the "western culture" stormfrontcels want to "protect" from the "invaders" came from the meds?

You're a legit schizo, you make up arguments in your mind just to argue ad infinitum

I hope one you day you will find peace bro :Comfy: