white god delivering what this cunt deserved

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
at 2:00

mayweather tough ass wannabe cunt

and all the other nigger knights join in to defend him after getting his shit rocked.. bunch of pussies

• JFL
Reactions: juste
its mayweather father

and he fights against white guy charlie zelenof, schizo internet troll who asks for a light sparring and then starts throwing massive hooks

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, dreamcake1mo and the BULL
its mayweather father

and he fights against white guy charlie zelenof, schizo internet troll who asks for a light sparring and then starts throwing massive hooks
id beat the living shit out the whole mayweather clan

look at this pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
id beat the living shit out the whole mayweather clan

look at this pussy

its not hard, they are little angry niggers
muh greatest boxer, 5ft7 and weights 40kg . who careesss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, MiroslavBulldosex and the BULL
is this guy retarded .
the white guy lost the sparing match against mayweathers's father , then proceeded to sucker punch him from the back

lol old nigga would fucking kill your 0 t zoomer ass

that's you while you think your 60 kilos untrained body could deal any damage
im 75 KILOS BITCH

i dont even have lots of muslce mass.. i have that weight naturally..

at 185 cm

im 75 KILOS BITCH

i dont even have lots of muslce mass.. i have that weight naturally..

at 185 cm
ok you're still untrained and high e

you kinda remind me of papiniggananni from lookism

also charlie zelenoff is a retard

its mayweather father

Its actually pretty funny imo. First thing i saw this was how loud the skinny guy is carving hooks while the other guy is barely even throwing hands.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
ironic
dylan boi
who are you faggot

holy shit at how many jimmies ive rustled just by simple trolling

dont cry yourself to sleep you fucking slavic abomination freak

who are you faggot

holy shit at how many jimmies ive rustled just by simple trolling

dont cry yourself to sleep you fucking slavic abomination freak
hahah, keep raging bitch.
i will post more, dw. but im at my office rn. so very low effort rn

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
hahah, keep raging bitch.
i will post more, dw. but im at my office rn. so very low effort rn
youre the one crying for another man you fucking faggot, all of you faggots cry for me out of nowhere and you continue to cry about things i said literal months ago holy fuck

fucking beyond rent free

youre the one crying for another man you fucking faggot, all of you faggots cry for me out of nowhere and you continue to cry about things i said literal months ago holy fuck

fucking beyond rent free
nah not rent free, dont be that narcy
your just ugly and annoying + mess with my nigga strangerdanger. so im against you + ur ugly as fuck bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 19157
nah not rent free, dont be that narcy
your just ugly and annoying + mess with my nigga strangerdanger. so im against you + ur ugly as fuck bro
who are you his gf you fucking faggot? jesus fucking christ. you can call me ugly you want it doesnt change the fact im handsome. stranger danger cries for me constantly you are clearly his little bitch just like erik jon. its completely rent free in all of your fuckign skulls

im not even narcy jfl + youre delusional so just shut the fuck up. i was always nice to you little mentally ill fucking faggot, you should probably commit suicide

who are you his gf you fucking faggot? jesus fucking christ. you can call me ugly you want it doesnt change the fact im handsome. stranger danger cries for me constantly you are clearly his little bitch just like erik jon. its completely rent free in all of your fuckign skulls

im not even narcy jfl + youre delusional so just shut the fuck up. i was always nice to you little mentally ill fucking faggot, you should probably commit suicide
wow look at that essay @Erik-Jón

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 23239
wow look at that essay @Erik-Jón
another little subhuman fucking hater frmo doing literally nothing JFL

another abused retarded dog whos jealous as fuck, i dont even act narcy just be more clear that youre jealous that im more handsome than you + look like vinnie hacker

fucking subhuman scumfuck holy shit at how retarded you are chimping out at me because of your boyfriend stranger danger. little dickriders indeed

another abused retarded dog whos jealous as fuck, i dont even act narcy just be more clear that youre jealous that im more handsome than you + look like vinnie hacker

fucking subhuman scumfuck holy shit at how retarded you are chimping out at me because of your boyfriend stranger danger. little dickriders indeed
ahhaha too many insults dnrd

• +1

@StrangerDanger told me after he’s done working out he’s ending you for GOOD

You better request ban now before he rally’s the army

• JFL
  • +1
nah nah
incel? you never touched a woman. stop crying
ive fucked cute blonde girls hours of meeting them u mirin? welcome to the ignore list btw you little retarded spaz, good addition to the narcy spaz gang of stranger danger and erik jon who both come at me like to little vicious chimps for the most minor shit

ive fucked cute blonde girls hours of meeting them u mirin? welcome to the ignore list btw you little retarded spaz, good addition to the narcy spaz gang of stranger danger and erik jon who both come at me like to little vicious chimps for the most minor shit
bro so many insults from 24 year old khhv . ur ugly as sin, shut your mouth

• +1
bro so many insults from 24 year old khhv . ur ugly as sin, shut your mouth
i mog you to absolute dogshit and back subhuman how can you cope :feelsuhh: let me know when you start new instagram accounts and everybody thinks youre a catfish

bare minimum of looks

i mog you to absolute dogshit and back subhuman how can you cope :feelsuhh: let me know when you start new instagram accounts and everybody thinks youre a catfish

bare minimum of looks
keep crying, u ugly rat

• +1
this thread has been derailed by the Euro Gang

keep crying, u ugly rat
if im ugly youre deformed irrelevant greycel

keep hiding behind your mathew noska pfp fucking joke. again hit me up when people dont even believe youre a real person

keep hiding behind your mathew noska pfp fucking joke. again hit me up when people dont even believe youre a real person
keep crying you ugly piece of shit, i dont read your essays

• +1

Dude your such an ugly big eyed rat

• +1