White guy gets rejected by all except 1 woman on Chinese dating show (JBW fail)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Original video:

YouTuber breaks it down and translates it:

In the first video, at 12:45 you can see the women turning off their lights :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Chadeep, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
JFL even noodles are hypergamous nowadays truly over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 6128, PrisonMike and 9 others
Probably staged propaganda by the Chinese government to stop their bugmen from roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, smoothsexy, Deleted member 17872 and 65 others
Probably staged propaganda by the Chinese government to stop their bugmen from roping

The reality is a fat balding manlet redneck with a beer belly the size of mars can pull more asian model tier bitches then the top asian male model can. Asian women are the least race loyal of any ethnicity. Heck I nowadays see tons of garbage tier subhuman looking balding fat indians with hot asians. Asian women now days would rather die than date there own race.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Patient A, Chinacurry and 14 others
The reality is a fat balding manlet redneck with a beer belly the size of mars can pull more asian model tier bitches then the top asian male model can. Asian women are the least race loyal of any ethnicity. Heck I nowadays see tons of garbage tier subhuman looking balding fat indians with hot asians. Asian women now days would rather die than date there own race.
Yeah I see that a lot

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Damn if you aren't a chad then it's truly over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
He got rejected by 2/24 bc of his looks
this shit show have rules you must count the guys personality aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Patient A and thecel
Lmfaooo even with sunglasses on, the noodles' bone detector detected his FAS

Edit: nvm, he looks good

• +1
Reactions: PYT, thecel and Subhuman trash
Yea they would but they still want at least 5/10 and tall white guys. I don’t see decent noodle whores with genuinely ugly white men

• +1
Yea they would but they still want at least 5/10 and tall white guys. I don’t see decent noodle whores with genuinely ugly white men
Bruh that german guy in the show looked good, I have no idea why they rejected him

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, karbo and thecel
oh my god all the women in that video were fashionmaxxed subhumans

they barely look average in america

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and thecel
lifefuel for ricels

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and thecel
Original video:

In the first video, at 12:45 you can see the women turning off their lights :feelshaha:

Doesn't even look bad. I call chink propaganda on this one.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Strafe, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
Bruh that german guy in the show looked good, I have no idea why they rejected him

Because it is over for German man.

Original video:

Also brutal driver licence pill at 4:15 in the second video. @rightfulcel and @personalityinkwell
German people drive really fast... lol, plenty of men here cannot even drive anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Original video:

He got rejected because he is a cringy ass weirdo jfl at this cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Entschuldigung, thecel and 1 other person
Doesn't even look bad. I call chink propaganda on this one.
Now that I think about it, propaganda would make sense. China is taking over the world on everything, except culture(but still rising), their only legit problem is SMV, why wouldn't the chinese government care about this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I wonder how this guy would get treated in asia

• +1
Staged like everything on tv

• JFL
Bobson laugh

• JFL
if the dude would have kept his shirt on and didn‘t speak and act like such a mega autist i guarantee you at least half of them would have stayed in. he came off as incredibly low class and that‘s an even bigger turn off for them than an asian man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 2012, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
if the dude would have kept his shirt on and didn‘t speak and act like such a mega autist i guarantee you at least half of them would have stayed in. he came off as incredibly low class and that‘s an even bigger turn off for them than an asian man

Yea I looked at the video and contrary to popular belief acting sharp and intelligent is very important. On Online dating it wouldn't have mattered but if you look at the cringe inducing autistic video he had where he raps in chinese , for there own dignity the women have to reject him because they would get roasted by everyone for dating such a idiot. The proper looks test would have been him just talking about what he does in a normal way. If he did zero lights would have been turned off. If the lights still would have been turned off then it would be clear the chinese communist party was doing propaganda to prevent there own country' men from going er due to such low smv value there own country's women won't date them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 7098 and thecel
I think the CCP wants the introduction of good genes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
Is it just me or is that ricecels breakdown just one big colossal copefest?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, MiroslavBulldosex, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Honestly he looked retarded with the shirtless + huge sungalsses look

• Hmm...
They reject him because theres a big stigma attached to dating a foreigner in China and wider Asia.

It would be a different story on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and thecel
His hairline is fucked tbh, making his hairstyle look comical.

Also, only 2 out of 24 rejected him based on looks (go to 58 seconds into the first video)

That's a JBW win if anything.

• +1
So you telling me all these alien-looking gooks turned down tall white high tier normie?

I see what you doing there Xi Jing Pooh

• JFL
Expect China to be like the west very soon. The rich and poor gap in China is really big compared to the west. I have been there last year (before covid-19), and I have to say there were many wealthy people and the girls there are high maintenance. Even the average looking girls expect a handsome and tall man. In fact, twenty and even ten years ago, an average white dude can easily get laid in China but now it's like competition because very few chinese girls compared to chinese men and the thirst there is insane. Many men would grovel up and even throw away their dignity to get some chance with some high spoiled chinese girl.

The average white dude can easily outslay an average asian dude but now even the average looking chinese girl is looking for brad pitt type of western guys when they go interracial.

• +1
His hairline is fucked tbh, making his hairstyle look comical.

Also, only 2 out of 24 rejected him based on looks (go to 58 seconds into the first video)

That's a JBW win if anything.

Mogs me

2/10 JBW = 7/10 riceman = 9/10 ethnic in noodle eyes.

Vid is just propaganda

• JFL
CAUCASIAN stands for Complete And Utter Cope As Stupidly Idiotic As NoFap

It’s astounding how 1 word (bugmen) got this post 63 reactions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
he didn't project enough alpha manliness. maybe he should have used different sun glasses

• JFL
It’s astounding how 1 word (bugmen) got this post 63 reactions.
Comical isn’t it, makes the post even funnier

• +1
Looks fake, the guy was easily Chadlite at least

• JFL