White guy is sponsoring aka betabuxxing Thai girl and her kid. State of whitecels

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Since there are lot of delusional white Bvlls on this forum who are coping hard by the muh ethnic women belong to White men cope, I'll try to show what this actually means.

Whenever you see a white man with an asian woman, this is what the truth is (full post in pic)

Key takeaways

Been dating a thai girl for 3 years but for the last two due to covid I was unable to visit her. Im back with her now and have determined that I do not want to stay in Thailand (at least until I retire) and want to go back home to work as I am in my prime working years and need to maximize my earnings.

That leaves one option for the relationship to continue, bring her to Farangland and marry and obviously would have to sponsor her kid to.

My major concern is if the relationship were to sour, that I would no longer have sufficient resources to start a new family of my own due to alimony, child support and loss of 50% of my assets.
I asked her what her financial expectations were if we were to marry and move to farangland regarding care of her kid, possible university contributions and she did not answer and got annoyed and upset when I pushed it further as I told her that I didnt want to get into an arrangement I couldnt afford.
I also said that I would find it difficult to parent her child and pay for bulk of the costs while having no parental rights. For example, her child eats with her mouth open for like 60 minutes straight and it really annoys me (I have disorder where certain sounds annoy me) but I cannot tell her to stop.
Kid is a good kid but never hangs out with us voluntarily. I have 100% responsibility with 0% authority. I have no idea what the kid thinks of me and what im in for in that regard.

And I kid you not this guy will act like he is a Bvll if you met him.

Guy is betabuxxing and paying for the kid of a Thai man. But muh muh gooks are cucks lmaoooo

There are thousands of such men who cannot get laid with white women and cope with ethnic girls. And then they pretend to be a bvll on forums.

@Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet

Screenshot 2022 05 21 at 183525

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Since there are lot of delusional white Bvlls on this forum who are coping hard by the muh ethnic women belong to White men cope, I'll try to show what this actually means.

Whenever you see a white man with an asian woman, this is what the truth is (full post in pic)

Key takeaways

Guy is betabuxxing and paying for the kid of a Thai man. But muh muh gooks are cucks lmaoooo

There are thousands of such men who cannot get laid with white women and cope with ethnic girls. And then they pretend to be a bvll on forums.

@Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet

View attachment 1691286
Should've tagged me!!!!
This is absolutely disgusting. Bottom of the barrel men going for the bottom barrel women. They both need to be EXTERMINATED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others

Key takeaways

@Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet

View attachment 1691286

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804

Key takeaways

@Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet

View attachment 1691286
Ethnic women are love, ethnic women are life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ethniframementalcel
Imagine first, being such a fucking loser you have to go to Thailand to get a girlfriend. But wait! It gets better! Not only are you in the bottom percentile of losers, you’ve now officially made sure you are the king of undesirables by getting one that already has fucking gook kid. Holy fuck I can’t imagine stooping so low. Literally can’t get any more pathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Literally suicide >>> SEAmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
as per usual, Komchai the bull fuxx, Eugene buxx

If he takes her out of Thailand, there is a good chance she will leave him when she realizes she now has other (better) options.

I used to live in Thailand, can tell u every stripper, whore, and even many Nirmal, non obese girls have a sponsor.

Aveces he doesn't even want or get sex.

These foids all fuck thai normies and chads and chaddams and tyrones, even NW chadpreet on the side for fun.

This has been reality of thailand since the fall of Saigon

Isn't that in Vietnam?
Yes膩, but thailand because what it is because all the troops went there for RnR, saw thousands of girls just built for fucking, so started the whole sex industry there.

After Saigon fell no more troops, so business model evolved, after all the infrastructure was built, but for soldiers Angeles city in Philippines became the new place for sex

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Yes膩, but thailand because what it is because all the troops went there for RnR, saw thousands of girls just built for fucking, so started the whole sex industry there.
Interesting...