White guy runs JBW game and marries a Filipina

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff

Look what's in my feed this morning another JBW couple. American guy marries a Filipina foid. I am not lieing when I say I get JBWpilled everyday. JBW is everywhere :woke: :woke::woke::woke:

@MarkCorrigan

Screaming Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger, paranakee, Deleted member 14160 and 12 others
She left him for a better looking White guy once she realized he wasn't all that?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Preoximerianas, Hades and 7 others
Their son will post on an obscure incel forum in the future, brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee, Smoke Fanboy, MostGLSlayer and 14 others
I Have No Idea Whatever GIF by Shalita Grant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 17291
She ain’t pretty tho bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Preoximerianas, Frank Jack and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 18479, Preoximerianas and 9 others
He mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Even tho im hapa myself its cringe. Asian woman self hating and white guy usually too ugly to Get a white woman. I see it all the time

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and turkproducer
@Jamesothy and u were saying jbw in south east asia is cope

Just be a good looking white guy so you can fuck ethnic subhumans theory

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Even tho im hapa myself its cringe. Asian woman self hating and white guy usually too ugly to Get a white woman. I see it all the time

Loser cope. White women are less attractive and desired than Asian women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
More like ugly gook running just be a girl game. Man really chose the ugliest girl he could find.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16474, Preoximerianas and 9 others
And the worst take of the day goes to ^

Somebody's getting ignored by gook women!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good, I ain't missing out on much
2691928 070EABE7 0052 4CB2 B0DC E758601E6A5C
@GandyIsNormie @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @Mik @Beetlejuice
@n0rthface

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Frank Jack, Jason Voorhees, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Even I could get a girl there and I’m a short ethnic. I would be impressed if the girl was gl, but she is junglegook with horrible teeth protrusion.
it doesnt count if it aint white. Ive been to the junglegook land a few times and the girls there act like horny men over there

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Frank Jack, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Yeah south east asian women are very much selfhating I noticed and get ravaged by old white men.
That literally explain me. My father wouldve been 88 years if he wouldve lived today

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadeep, turkproducer and 3 others
faggot coper :lul: gooks are fucking disgusting flat bug tits and roast beef pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 15099
:lul::lul::lul: Nobody wants these disgusting abominations it's only ugly white men who go for them

All races of men prefer Asian women and they get the most desired, handsome men.

PJ3XMVJ.png

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s1100-c50.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Keep coping, hog bitch.

d7NGDjd.png
Asian women are factories for incel men and pancake faced women, Fucking loser can't get his own women so he has to chase after a foidlet hairy asian cunt who only wants him for his whiteness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
All races of men prefer Asian men and they get the most desired, handsome men.

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s1100-c50.png
It's only white subhumans like yourself because ur ugly as shit fucking disgusting fag no wonder you like asians they are built like little boys

• +1
It's only white subhumans like yourself because ur ugly as shit fucking disgusting fag no wonder you like asians they are built like little boys

Nope. The classiest, most goodlooking men prefer the most beautiful, femme women.

You only prefer white women because they are built like, look like, act like, and shit like, feral hogs. Because you are a bestial infidel piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Nope. The classiest, most goodlooking men prefer the most beautiful, femme women.

You only prefer white women because they are built like, look like, act like, and shit like, feral hogs. Because you are a bestial infidel piece of shit.
Shut the fuck up you incel, Keep coping with jbw your genetics are trash and that's why white women despise you fucking ugly recessed subhuman send pics or shut the fuck up i already know ur white trash and gooks are the best you can get

• +1
Shut the fuck up you incel, Keep coping with jbw your genetics are trash and that's why white women despise you fucking ugly recessed subhuman send pics or shut the fuck up i already know ur white trash and gooks are the best you can get

White trash can't get Asians. White trash are reserved for white women.

A guy in the Philipines marries a local and that proves what? If I go find a video of a black dude there married to one will I be able to say JBB is real?

Anybody who's different in a homogenious society will find it easy to get laid because of the exotic factor. Especially in a big city. You know what? Check out this dude.

This American black dude Philochko living in Russia is one if the biggest slayers I've ever seen. Dude can't go a day without getting some new p*ssy. I used to follow him years ago. He never seems to be in a video with the same girl. I can't find it but I remember in one video he's talking about how bad it is (his p*ssy addiction). He was even saying right in front of his girlfriend how she's gotta wait for him outside other girl's apartments while he f*cks them after going to the club with him every weekend.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
A guy in the Philipines marries a local and that proves what? If I go find a video of a black dude there married to one will I be able to say JBB is real?

Anybody who's different in a homogenious society will find it easy to get laid because of the exotic factor. Especially in a big city. You know what? Check out this dude.

This American black dude Philochko living in Russia is one if the biggest slayers I've ever seen. Dude can't go a day without getting some new p*ssy. I used to follow him years ago. He never seems to be in a video with the same girl. I can't find it but I remember in one video he's talking about how bad it is (his p*ssy addiction). He was even saying right in front of his girlfriend how she's gotta wait for him outside other girl's apartments while he f*cks them after going to the club with him every weekend.

He's decent looking tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Look what's in my feed this morning another JBW couple. American guy marries a Filipina foid. I am not lieing when I say I get JBWpilled everyday. JBW is everywhere :woke: :woke::woke::woke:

@MarkCorrigan

Lmfao, white men thinkt they are gods when they end up with 4/10 Chinese women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 9670

@MarkCorrigan

@Collagen or rope

Looks like absolute shit. All that effort for that. what a massive F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099 and Collagen or rope
@MarkCorrigan you with my sister in a few years :eek:

The Slavic girls black guys get usually look like poop. Black guys can get far better western Euro women than EE women dunno why any of them would make their lives harder going after Slavic women

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma

What's this cuck compilation of black on white? Do u have a fetish for that?
I always suspected this...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The Slavic girls black guys get usually look like poop. Black guys can get far better western Euro women than EE women dunno why any of them would make their lives harder going after Slavic women
Eastern europe is more racist than western europe

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
A few of them are good looking. Just scroll through his YouTube channel

Last edited:
How to get uyghur gf?
If they are average / unnatractive just tell them that you love them and be demand they date you and they will likely go for it. Not even joking. If they are pretty than you need money because they usually marry guys who make money by running corrupt politician/ cotton sweatshop/ oil tycoon game.

• +1
Eastern europe is more racist than western europe
Money is more important than looks in eastern Europe. Atleast that's what the EE users claim

Anyways this guy is good looking and tall so it isn't "just be white", that's used for ugly whites

• +1