• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
It doesn't even exist.
Would you rather be an ethnic Chad?

their teeth is looksmatched. crazy

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Would you rather be an ethnic Chad?
No, I'd rather be Josh McGregor, Jason Lewis, Elias de Poot, you get the memo.
430076019 415844620961334 1418944536487634452 n

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
Since JBW doesn’t “exist”, is every race equal the dating market?
Only fair skinned caucasians and mongoloids can be inkwells.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Costcosuperstore and murdah
HAHAHA JBW to get a 3/10 pajeeta:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @rand anon
the dude could be htn with some softmaxxing jfl, idk why he settled for her, must truly be personaliteehee or something:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
the dude could be htn with some softmaxxing jfl, idk why he settled for her, must truly be personaliteehee or something:feelskek::feelskek:
You might be overrating him ngl but yeah the girl is ugly as fuck so I find it funny that JBW gets repeated so many times

even by you bhai:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and rand anon
You might be overrating him ngl but ye
I mean he's super looksminned rn

that JBW gets repeated so many times

even by you bha
I def think it's real but not for all whites, like to benefit from jbw u need to be atleast a White mtn. Also depends on the area, like in an ethnic populated area JBW will be a lot stronger

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
Give ur tyrone thoughts bhai
Poojeeta women are rude but not that bad I dated a few of them in uni. Not my fav relationships but better than cumskin and gooks and Arabs. I give them 2nd place behind blk foids if it wasn’t for their materialism and ego. But at least curry foids let me do whatever I want to them so I respect Indian race

Poojeeta women are rude but not that bad I dated a few of them in uni. Not my fav relationships but better than cumskin and gooks and Arabs. I give them 2nd place behind blk foids if it wasn’t for their materialism and ego. But at least curry foids let me do whatever I want to them so I respect Indian race
This only applies to races outside indians. Pajeetas treat pajeets like shit

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This only applies to races outside indians. Pajeetas treat pajeets like shit
They treated me like shit after a while cos I simped for them as I’m incel but I look like a GL badboy BBC so they hated me after a while. I have the soul of a curry I am basically an curry who hijacked a black guys body so they hated me but let me have sex all the time because the cock is good but that was it 🤷‍♂️

This is why I’m truecel and why I gave up ever getting a GF without arranged marriage or buying one

I know a few fat pajeetas like this that got themselves white boyfriends once they moved to thr west. No body liked or dated them here not because guys here have higher standards but because these girls are generally very masculine, rude and dominating.
white girls are BBC only, so white guys are now going for curry,paki,arab foids , cause these women are better than nigger women.

West is Doomed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32250
'jbw' is op brahhhhh

the jbw in question btw

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
white girls are BBC only, so white guys are now going for curry,paki,arab foids , cause these women are better than nigger women.

West is Doomed.
we jews will be on top of all of this

• +1
Reactions: human304
U said u were from a top 10 uni
My school’s not that prestigious but even if you were an affirmative action selection (Indian women get some affirmative action cuz they are women) you still have to be very conscientious.