white hair

AdIndependent6291

AdIndependent6291

Iron

I woke up one day and have couple white hairs on my eyelash, it cant be seen from distance but when i close my eye it can be seen.

Did you fix it? @vampmaxxer

im on accutane and last time i went to derm he asked me about stress. i said i dont really know, he replied like its okay

i just dont want it to spread, dont bother me rn
its bc of stress, or idk if u happen to be +50yrs old

if it bothers u dye them

Probably stress, i want to see what @vampmaxxer did because thats the only guy i found on here that has this problem.

I woke up one day and have couple white hairs on my eyelash, it cant be seen from distance but when i close my eye it can be seen.

Did you fix it? @vampmaxxer
I don't have any now, when I made this post, I had 2 or 3 but they just fell out. The ones in my hair are still present and they haven't decreased in quantity. I supplement with magnesium, msm, vitamin d3+k2, and a multivitamin (the multivitamin helped the most I think). At the time of this post as well I had some family shit going on and my stress was high, and I wasn't sleeping much. You could get a blood test to see if your deficient or if your stressed try reducing it (try cutting out what causes your stress). But if overall you don't have a good lifestyle you should try fixing that first (sleep well, eat balanced diet, exercise etc.)

I don't have any now, when I made this post, I had 2 or 3 but they just fell out. The ones in my hair are still present and they haven't decreased in quantity. I supplement with magnesium, msm, vitamin d3+k2, and a multivitamin (the multivitamin helped the most I think). At the time of this post as well I had some family shit going on and my stress was high, and I wasn't sleeping much. You could get a blood test to see if your deficient or if your stressed try reducing it (try cutting out what causes your stress). But if overall you don't have a good lifestyle you should try fixing that first (sleep well, eat balanced diet, exercise etc.)
Can you send me DM?