White HTN with good hair is literally the best for a good quality of life 12-22

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
“but bro!! u need hunter eyes and a jaw that can cut through diamonds!!”

no you really don’t, fucking idiot.

you don’t need to be psl 7 with insane hunter eyes and crazy jaw to fucking attract HTB or even stacylites. HTN + NT + White is enough for a stacylite girlfriend, easier the younger you are.
if you don’t believe me go to any place where the age demographic is around 14-18 and you’ll notice that the NT HTN’s are slaying the most and getting the most IOI’s.

not to mention if your Chad every foid just wants to fuck you and u can’t enjoy hobbies and life isn’t so meaningful anymore , and after a certain point it becomes giga annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, incel194012940, Sny and 4 others
cause girls want someone who wont gigamog them to death but they still find attractive

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 19499
Obviously true. Copers will deny

NT HTN’s are slaying the most and getting the most IOI’s.
This is the same argument as when people say muh most guys with girlfriends aren't jacked

no shit, very few people are jacked. No shit most guys slaying and getting iois are htn, very few people are chads. But the guys who are live in a completely different universe from htns

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Danish_Retard and Johanjohan
This is the same argument as when people say muh most guys with girlfriends aren't jacked

no shit, very few people are jacked. No shit most guys slaying and getting iois are htn, very few people are chads. But the guys who are live in a completely different universe from htns
“But the guys who are live in a completely different universe from htn’s”

This is cope, Chads only have severe BDD

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Johanjohan
“But the guys who are live in a completely different universe from htn’s”

This is cope, Chads only have severe BDD
True it's prob hard to cope with seeing a legend in the mirror

you don’t need to be psl 7 with insane hunter eyes and crazy jaw to fucking attract HTB or even stacylites. HTN + NT + White is enough for a stacylite girlfriend, easier the younger you are.
if you don’t believe me go to any place where the age demographic is around 14-18 and you’ll notice that the NT HTN’s are slaying the most and getting the most IOI’s.

not to mention if your Chad every foid just wants to fuck you and u can’t enjoy hobbies and life isn’t so meaningful anymore , and after a certain point it becomes giga annoying
Can you show some pics of what those dudes look like? In my experience that has been exactly the case too

Can you show some pics of what those dudes look like? In my experience that has been exactly the case too
148E4133 8C02 40C1 95C1 DF7D60EE3C81
B765C423 7344 4DE6 9AA3 A3DD978010F1
9E149DF3 32CC 478E B038 C7CDFFF09ABE

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, incel194012940 and Deleted member 5815
facts being ''average'' (not actually average but just looking like a normal all american prettyboy) is ideal, main character kind of look

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Johanjohan

lol yeah all you need to be is above average looking to live life on easy mode but

is the funniest shit I ever seen

lol yeah all you need to be is above average looking to live life on easy mode but

is the funniest shit I ever seen
How is it funny to u? How would u disagree?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Agreed. HTNs are so much rarer than this forum would make people think.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Ever heard of the fox and the grapes?
I get what you mean. You despise what you can’t get but it’s not like I’m sulking over the fact I’m not one in a million genetics, would be a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

But muh hypergamy :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh: @Biggdink

”girls only fuck psl7 gigachads bro”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 7580
Most slayers are tall NT HTNs since they're not as common as normies, but a lot more common than Chads/Chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
im only a slayer from 3/4