White incels get so mad when they hear anything against jbw

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Not to blame since it’s their last stand of hope so if anyone puts doubt in that theory they instantly get defensive

Just so hard to argue this when in countries like Germany u see with ur own eyes outside how the Arab immigrants are clearly getting as many if not more German girls

And I’m not one who wants this at all but it’s what I see with my own eyes among younger generation 15-20 year olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Swarthy Knight, 0S4MA and 14 others
Italian girls fog

2CAB4858 C6EA 4595 A2DC 0F61EB93F197
3C69B358 2279 4DB6 A63C 676831B446B2

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, WELOVELOOKS, yen and 1 other person
White Incels on .is usually speak about JBB. Only a select few actually talk about JBW and it’s usually Geo maxxing cope.

It’s mainly ethnics which talk about JBW. But lol average white mogs lol race pill is cope tbh it’s really just be attractive theory

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, noodlelover, ominion and 7 others
even in the west whites are getting shit on more and more

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I can't think of any white guy on here or is who does care

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
White Incels on .is usually speak about JBB. Only a select few actually talk about JBW and it’s usually Geo maxxing cope.

It’s mainly ethnics which talk about JBW. But lol average white mogs lol race pill is cope tbh it’s really just be attractive theory
U just see some ppl start fuming idk if it’s whites or ethnic jbw is real but more for giomaxing here in Europe I see no advantage to being white at all just see nt Muslim dudes get all the girls and every time I’m like wtf the dudes litterally as tall as that hoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ggg.tv🤫, sub5c3l and 2 others
Just so hard to argue this when in countries like Germany u see with ur own eyes outside how the Arab immigrants are clearly getting as many if not more German girls
That's what losing two world wars does to the nation. Their pride, ancestry, blood, culture get replaced by other groups as a punishment. The Germans are a lost, hopeless, defeated people.

• +1
JBW niggas will look you in the eye and tell you that chinks are not subhumans, just because chinks are all they are capable of pulling

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Being white is most definitely a halo, but who the fuck what’s to ruin good genes with a deathnic female?

Go pull an Aryan white supermacist right wing STACY

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Not to blame since it’s their last stand of hope so if anyone puts doubt in that theory they instantly get defensive

And I’m not one who wants this at all but it’s what I see with my own eyes among younger generation 15-20 year olds
-a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, sub5c3l and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Right just like how ethincs get defensive when they obsessively post white woman ethinc men
But constantly overate the clearly average white woman because give you some sort of superiority complex
Since as we all know Chad is the highest ranked aka white
So you know who the superior is then and you understand that you get what Chad rejects

Right just like how ethincs get defensive when they obsessively post white woman ethinc men
But constantly overate the clearly average white woman because give you some sort of superiority complex
Since as we all know Chad is the highest ranked aka white
So you know who the superior is then and you understand that you get what Chad rejects
4096516 4096515 17142419076986765815726876510610

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

I see it as well. Now I’m incel cos UK but even here I see niggas cleaning having cumskin foids fawning over them. It’s rediculous how cumskin can cope about JBW. Yes I know I’m not one of those guys but the point stands

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and sub5c3l

Most whitecels are against JBW and tired of that shitskin cope. The ones propagating it are either pajeets from Lahore or some sort of mystery meat mutt that claims to be le aryan. @russiancelreturns @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, noodlelover, ominion and 1 other person

Those ethnics who struggle in dating life (overall in life) are high inhibit and muh non NT unironically. Unless theyre legit bottom 30th

• +1
Ethnic mtn fogs white ltn, I've done experiments

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and noodlelover
We all know JBI (just be Indian) is the true theory, if you're not from Mumbai don't even try.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, st.hamudi but 6‘5, noodlelover and 1 other person

Emotion ahh reactions from these soycucks

just be flüchtling theory

its legit brutal seeing these white brah copes

sees a indian brah with a white female they automatically say " he is rich"

sees a white brah with a gf "JBW!! woohoo"

white brah goes to a third world country and hooker wants to sell vagina to him

another white brah looks over at the ethnic male working "U see that? that is JBW, she cant resist him"

• Love it
its legit brutal seeing these white brah copes

sees a indian brah with a white female they automatically say " he is rich"

sees a white brah with a gf "JBW!! woohoo"

white brah goes to a third world country and hooker wants to sell vagina to him

another white brah looks over at the ethnic male working "U see that? that is JBW, she cant resist him"
Lmao. Indians are the one who yap the most about JBW, keep coping brown boy

Lmao. Indians are the one who yap the most about JBW, keep coping brown boy
its mainly white brah larping as indian
its why so many white brah on here is on reddit india

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WELOVELOOKS
ethnic rambles detected

its mainly white brah larping as indian
its why so many white brah on here is on reddit india

Take meds schizo

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I'm a whiteincel, and I've always said JBB.

I'm not surpised JBArab is now dominant in Germany.

Hollywood and the main stream media determines which races are seen as the most attractive. Foids are easily brainwashed.

Hollywood/MSM is a giant brain washing tool for the entire world now, and has been driven to make arab and black men be seen as the most attractive.

The white guilt women have been conditioned to feel also plays a role, if the woman is white.

The last FBW I had wouldn't stop bitching about how much she hated men, and how much she felt bad for black people for our entire relationship, every time we're together. She was conditioned to hate men, especially white men, which is why she only used me for sex and broke up with me. And was much, much uglier than me.

The only women around my looks level that show interest in me, are black women and sometimes Mexican women. Which kinda makes sense. White women are no longer for white men, except when he mogs the shit out of her. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
legit ad brutal