D
Deleted member 14693
Emerald
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2021
- Posts
- 36,563
- Reputation
- 65,158
They really love white cock
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
It has to be status. The status of being white. They can't possibly be attracted to white incels vs asian normies otherwise.
There are lots of self hating asian women that hate their asian men and aesthetics. I wonder how they would feel if their kid comes out looking more gook than white.... brutal@FiveFootSix56
trust me bro. 99% will look more gook. i am the outlier. Look at this jungle gook whoreThere are lots of self hating asian women that hate their asian men and aesthetics. I wonder how they would feel if their kid comes out looking more gook than white.... brutal
trust me bro. 99% will look more gook. i am the outlier. Look at this jungle gook whore


this fucking infuriates me so much how stupid these gookinas are. Especially the filipin bitches that set their Tinder to America, the UK and west Europe looking betabuxx old white men.I fucking hate gooks. I seethe when i see them on the mall. Always ugly fucks all of them. I want to confront them, its a complete joke at this point. they all fucking uglythis fucking infuriates me so much how stupid these gookinas are. Especially the filipin bitches that set their Tinder to America, the UK and west Europe looking betabuxx old white men.
Truly the bottom feeders of society. Literal fucking sewer scavengers of the world. Just wait for my YT vids; I will talk to some of my gook foid friends about the blackpill
Those guys mog asian normiesIt has to be status. The status of being white. They can't possibly be attracted to white incels vs asian normies otherwise.
Break the nigger filipina skull open. I hate seeing their subhuman cranial makes me so fucking angry when I see malay looking filipinos speaking english as if they are fucking american.I fucking hate gooks. I seethe when i see them on the mall. Always ugly fucks all of them. I want to confront them, its a complete joke at this point. they all fucking ugly
im so fucking pissed off. All these niggers in the pic have an IQ OF 86 

that's why they are only capable of being maids and sex slaves abroadIm ok as a zoomer jb kpopmaxxer but I'm scared when I turn 18 because I won't have the same appealTruth be told, i wish things change for my asian bros asap for the better![]()
I hope you'll still have itIm ok as a zoomer jb kpopmaxxer but I'm scared when I turn 18 because I won't have the same appeal
they will try again and again and either succeed and get a wmaf looking thing or they get about 5 olive skinned gooks they can't get rid ofThere are lots of self hating asian women that hate their asian men and aesthetics. I wonder how they would feel if their kid comes out looking more gook than white.... brutal
Thank u sirI hope you'll still have it![]()
True foids never account for things like this. Happens to height too; 5'1 foids will go for a 6'0 normie or chad for "tall children" without knowing their own height will make their children subhuman manlets like me.they will try again and again and either succeed and get a wmaf looking thing or they get about 5 olive skinned gooks they can't get rid of

True. Imagine when their kids come out looking more asians (one comes out more asian and other more white) that would be brutal for the to-be neglected asian looking childA lot of them here in Canada. Asian women are quite shameless
My sister is 5'0 she got all the subhuman GOOK JUNGLE GOOK FUCKER GENESTrue foids never account for things like this. Happens to height too; 5'1 foids will go for a 6'0 normie or chad for "tall children" without knowing their own height will make their children subhuman manlets like me.
Im honestly lucky to even be 5'6 because my mom is 4'10 and dad is 5'7![]()
why do filipinos existBreak the nigger filipina skull open. I hate seeing their subhuman cranial makes me so fucking angry when I see malay looking filipinos speaking english as if they are fucking american.
Imagine having a child that looks like this. Absolutely disgustingim so fucking pissed off. All these niggers in the pic have an IQ OF 86
that's why they are only capable of being maids and sex slaves abroad
LOOK AT MY HAPA NIECE GOOK WITH A WHITE MOTHER AND GOOK NIGGER 5'4 FATHER:My sister is 5'0 she got all the subhuman GOOK JUNGLE GOOK FUCKER GENES
So i can b Break their skull and oppress them when I become an oligarchwhy do filipinos exist
Whats the first thing you would enforce if you woke up as the dictator of all the southeast asian countries tomorrow? Eugenics?So i can b Break their skull and oppress them when I become an oligarch
Child limit policy. Since statisticslly it's only the poverty ridden gooks that have 8+ kids, I might make it illegal for certain income brackets (deathtier poverty) to have children.Whats the first thing you would enforce if you woke up as the dictator of all the southeast asian countries tomorrow? Eugenics?
I'll articulate all my thoughts and do some gook interviews on my YT channel:Whats the first thing you would enforce if you woke up as the dictator of all the southeast asian countries tomorrow? Eugenics?
LOOK AT MY HAPA NIECE GOOK WITH A WHITE MOTHER AND GOOK NIGGER 5'4 FATHER:
Half my family are subhuman hapas and political shills in the philippines fuck my life and heritage
She looks subhuman as fuck it pisses me offthis jungle gook looks 100% gook haha its so over. she will never be white
Chink eyes and chink nose. her parents must be ugly as fuckShe looks subhuman as fuck it pisses me off
She looks subhuman as fuck it pisses me off
Chink eyes and chink nose. her parents must be ugly as fuck
Her mom is legit htb and the dad is a 5'4 gymmaxxed charityworking manlet. I'm using psl standards here and the mom is 5'7Chink eyes and chink nose. her parents must be ugly as fuck
Imagine confusing jewish propaganda for actual reality.
Those dudes' looksmatches are 400lb and don't shower and have yeast infections from sitting playing LoL all day2 LTN Asians with 2 MTN/HTN white guys. What exactly am I missing here?. They aren't incels and have a good eye area/frame/coloring.
No they aren’t you blind fucking idiotThey are better looking than the girls though..
JoinedOct 9, 2021No they aren’t you blind fucking idiot
What’s your point you stupid blind faggotJoinedOct 9, 2021
you're another idiot new fag that goes onto the ignore list for seeing a remotely feminine skull and thinking they're more attractive, farewellWhat’s your point you stupid blind faggot
my aunt's white husband left her after she popped out a daughter with shitskin skin toneThere are lots of self hating asian women that hate their asian men and aesthetics. I wonder how they would feel if their kid comes out looking more gook than white.... brutal