white inventions

It's actually easier to name non white inventions because there are so few, then deduce everything else is from white people.

very true. I remember this list of philosophers I read, their designation, and importance, sorted by race. pretty much 95% of them were White. I can no longer find the site, for some reason

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
gutenberg: printing
robert fulton: steam engines
daguerre: photography
morse: tele communication
edison and tesla: light bulbs/electronics
lumiere: movies
ford: cars
wright: planes
marconi: radio
bell: telephones
drew: storing blood plasma
farnsworth: tv
baer: video games
berners-lee: internet

the world without the white race:

View attachment 2083844

so before hating on us „cumskins“ next time think about how you are currently using our technology to shittalk us
TRUE. BUT...
gutenberg: printing
Old Man Dancing GIF by Shisha Nova

Also, a lot of Nobel winners are Jews. So... without Jews the world... well...

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
all White except for Scipio. Commodus and Francesco don't look alike at all
According to who? Most white nationalists would disagree with you

Also, a lot of Nobel winners are Jews. So... without Jews the world... well...

most are Germans or of Germanic blood. Israel barely amounts to anything, in fact, for an ethno-state that has existed for so many decades the amount of inventions and breakthroughs is pitiful

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and buflek
most are Germans or of Germanic blood. Israel barely amounts to anything, in fact, for an ethno-state that has existed for so many decades the amount of inventions is pitiful
A few decades are nothing tbh... especially considering how they constantly fight the wars...

For scientific breakthroughs, you need more established and financed environments, hwich exist in e.g. States.

what would they disagree with? what's White according to you?
I’ve talked to many of those guys. Hilariously, none of them can agree on who’s “white” or not

Some say only WASP are white, others say you must have blue eyes/blonde hair to be white, while some just claim that everyone east of Spain and west of Turkey is white

If white is a race than why were Italians, Irish and Slavs not considered “real whites” until the 1900s? Did they suddenly change ethnicity overnight?

If white people are just Europeans, then would you consider darker minorities like Iberian and Mediterranean people to be white? Where does the line cross?

A few decades are nothing tbh... especially considering how they constantly fight the wars...

For scientific breakthroughs, you need more established and financed environments, hwich exist in e.g. States.

their 'Wars' are fought, partly, or even, mostly by the US. better, both Germany and Britain achieved much more throughout WWII than Israel ever did its entire lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
their 'Wars' are fought, partly, or even, mostly by the US. better, both Germany and Britain achieved much more throughout WWII than Israel ever did its entire lifetime
MMmm... all these countries except the US literally have existed for 1000 years... if we take their predecessors.

It's actually easier to name non white inventions because there are so few, then deduce everything else is from white people.

When you see great black inventions and it's like 'peanut butter, rap, sagging your pants', and the peanut butter is a lie what can you deduce from this?

Asians also invent shit but because of their racial character they are less interested in changing things and rocking the boat so they just sort of existed in medieval imperium tech limbo for thousands of years. Kind of Chad ngl.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
MMmm... all these countries except the US literally have existed for 1000 years... if we take their predecessors.

how long WWII lasted?

finasteride was developed by white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and buflek
how long WWII lasted?
I dont get how it relates to our argument? 7 years.

However, Brtain has had Oxbridge for already 1000 years. While Israel's oldest uni is probably ... 50 years?

There was a higher prevalence of high iq people in europe due to the conditions present within that area. A lot of your peoples successes are due to the environment (trade, transportation, pop. density), don't get me wrong though I wish I was white.

If white people are just Europeans, then would you consider darker minorities like Iberian and Mediterranean people to be white? Where does the line cross?

% of pure European ancestry? of course the pheno varies by North/South

There was a higher prevalence of high iq people in europe due to the conditions present within that area. A lot of your peoples successes are due to the environment (trade, transportation, pop. density), don't get me wrong though I wish I was white.
genetics are the result of environmental conditions over the long term. whenever some progressive midwit talks about culture or environment being responsible for various behaviors, they might as well be saying genetics.

but they won't, because they think they can just give niggers money and power and they will be just like white people in a few decades while ignoring tens of thousands of years of divergent evolution that made whites rich and blacks poor in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and lightskinbengali
im sorry for starting yet another race war

You forgot to add chattel slavery

480px-official_medallion_of_the_british_anti-slavery_society_17954948729020043884797.jpg

Look at that nigger beg. He thinks he's human.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and buflek
North Africa when it was mostly meds. Sub Saharan didn't even have words for numbers in their languages pre colonization. The only ones who had any tech got it by trading with Egypt which was med ruled for most of it's history until the later dynasties where there were a few black pharaoh who presides over decline.

Even this is vastly overblown. Ptolemaeus and the Greeks took Egyptian mystery cult math stuff and developed it much further but again Egypt ws north African meds who would be considered white by today's standards.