White is the only attractive race

Manana

Manana

Gold
All the rest that look attractive are mixed and have white ancestors.

If you don't have a single white ancestor; chances of you being attractive are slim to none.

Also imagine thinking asian foids are more attractive than white jfl.

I would never let asian fetish steal the upper maxilla from my kids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, whitegymmax, nordsmog and 15 others
beauty standards are eurocentric across the world for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Manana
or as long as u look europian. its not that white people aqre the msot attrative race cuz there white, white people simply have the msot attractive genes, because of they werent starving like 99 percent of the world during the 1500s and onwards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sick, curlyheadfelipe and Manana
this is so true, everytime i see an ethnic supremacist they always brag about being close to white dna

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 27511, violentino and 3 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Manana
all races and all phenotypes have attractive people.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 42701, oxymoron and 3 others
Blacks have the highest SMV though on average. It takes a lot to be white Chad but if you’re black you just go gymmaxx and slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and angelo
no lol

indians mog

Blacks have the highest SMV though on average. It takes a lot to be white Chad but if you’re black you just go gymmaxx and slay.
Maybe in the US. In EE niggers have 0 appeal.
If you were to be seen with one it would be a social suicide.

But future generations are becoming less racist unfortunately.

Not in Poland

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Repentsinner, violentino and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Manana, Debetro and 1 other person

If you don't have a single white ancestor; chances of you being attractive are slim to none.

Cope while your rotting on a incel forum debating about how whites are superior
Models like mukasa kakonge and broderick hunter will mog you to the spiritual realm and back without having a single white feature

nigger bone structure

cope for pureblooded Northern Han Chinese supremacy, we created the longest lasting continuous civilization (6000+ year), two of the largest empires ever (Qing Dynasty, Yuan Dynasty), created the steam engine, compass, printing press, silk, etc, had the largest economy in history (Northern Song Dynasty was ~85% of global PPP GDP), have the largest economy today, have the largest population today, the largest navy and army today, the largest industry today, the most spoken language today (Mandarin) and the most SMV today, tied with WASPs (both have rich imperial conquerors halo, WASPs conquered back then, China is neocolonizing Africa, South America, SEA, Central Asia, Pacific Islands, Eastern Europe, Middle East, etc)

Statistically speaking, they are. White men often travel to Asian countries, sometimes just to get laid by pretty Asian girls. Asian and Latina women dominate on dating sites, not White women.. the opposite is for men, where White men dominate.

These are just average black guys, not even professional models. They mog the average mayocel, without a single white feature about them:

Attachments

• 86AFBF81-9264-4725-8A90-54FB08D509F2.jpeg
    86AFBF81-9264-4725-8A90-54FB08D509F2.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 9ACA9FD6-DBD5-486A-9819-8C9E1F782960.jpeg
    9ACA9FD6-DBD5-486A-9819-8C9E1F782960.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Good story, now show what you look like. Lol show your ‘superior maxilla’..

Attachments

• 971C34B5-CC74-4CC5-BD64-BCFA7B3F22DA.jpeg
    971C34B5-CC74-4CC5-BD64-BCFA7B3F22DA.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 0
Statistically speaking, they are. White men often travel to Asian countries, sometimes just to get laid by pretty Asian girls. Asian and Latina women dominate on dating sites, not White women.. the opposite is for men, where White men dominate.

These are just average black guys, not even professional models. They mog the average mayocel, without a single white feature about them:
just fucking lol at thinking that’s what the average black guy looks like

just fucking lol at thinking that’s what the average black guy looks like
I didn’t say the average black guy looks like them, I said they are just average black guys, meaning they are normal-working people and not models. The OP said the only non-whites who look attractive are the ones with white features, so I provided examples that debunk his statement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back