White looking Syrian Chad with high HTB Lebanese gf. 3 PSL curryfoids who chase Lebanese Chads for their "cute white looks" on suicide watch.

Are they looksmatched?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Over for those 3 PSL dark Muslim and Hindu curryfoids who chase after Lebanese and Syrian men like puppies

@Manchild

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Cringe

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Guy mogs her

When you become a chad but you still an incel deep inside

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
@LightSkinNoob @YouCopeOrRope @Baldingman1998 @Br0sk1

@8PSLcel

Never rate the girl as she looks because you always have to remember they are wearing makeup which can literally boost a foid like 2 points above how she actually looks without it. She's like a high tier becky- stacylite here which means she's actually a low tier becky or becky for real.

The dude is a stereotypical prettyboy chad so he's atleast 7-8/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Xangsane and Deleted member 19499
Idk about chad but def good looking. Also what do curries have to do with this jfl

South Asian women and men are known to chase after Lebanese people like puppies because they're very pretty with whiter features yet they're still "eastern".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
maybe chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
What is the second thing he says after just kidding?

Never rate the girl as she looks because you always have to remember they are wearing makeup which can literally boost a foid like 2 points above how she actually looks without it. She's like a high tier becky- stacylite here which means she's actually a low tier becky or becky for real.

The dude is a stereotypical prettyboy chad so he's atleast 7-8/10
Guy is 6PSL
Girl is 5PSL at best
The foid looks like dua lipa a bit :lul:
But yes it's common to see femininitymaxxed htb/low stacylites with high chadlites and even chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19499
guy is prettyboy mogger while she's some ogre like becky.:feelsahh:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19499
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
This haircut mogs
thoughts on this haircut
best-medium-length-hairstyles-men-thick-hair-luxe-digital.jpg

my hair is similiar to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I’m mirin his ascension

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.