Most masc skin colour
Highest strength
Biggest dick
Richest
Colonizer

Black females-
Shortest in the world
Most fem facial features like dick sucking lips
Most feminine skin colour(all white women tan dark meanwhile white men want to stay light)
Lowest strength ethnicity aka peak femininity
Tightest pussy
Poorest
Colonized by white men

Wmbf is the master race. I only date black girls now. I'll geomaxx to some carribean island or Brazil or smthing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, Swarthy Knight, Entschuldigung and 26 others
I might betray my white race

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, hopecel, majesticincel and 7 others
White man gave up with asian women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, GlamourPursuer, LooksReality and 4 others
we're the strongest race, one of the fastest, plus we have the widest frames and best muscle building genes ever

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, hopecel, majesticincel and 6 others
Black women are the most feminine?

New patch dropped?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Sub5kang, Entschuldigung and 10 others
It's like the pinnacle of masculinity

Dating the pinnacle of femininity

White men-
The tallest
Most masc facial features
Most masc skin colour
Highest strength
Biggest dick
Richest
Colonizer

Black females-
Shortest in the world
Most feminine skin colour(all white women tan dark meanwhile white men want to stay light)
Tightest pussy
Poorest
Colonized by white men

Wmbf is the master race. I only date black girls now. I'll geomaxx to some carribean island or Brazil or smthing
Yeah and she got a bald head so all the good u listed doesnt matter tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper and Jonnyboi
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
we're the strongest race, one of the fastest, plus we have the widest frames and best muscle building genes ever
Who are u talking about. Blacks are the opposite of that btw

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Black women represent the lowest of the low. Lmao.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and chudlite
Black women represent the lowest of the low. Lmao.
how?

white women literally sunbeds, fake tan, inject melanotan to try get their skin colour

inject a truck load of filler to get their lips

white women are taller and wider framed and fatter which is more manly. black girls are short, tiny frame, slim af peak femininity

black women have tighter pussies

theyre superior in every aspect

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and hopecel

White men-
The tallest
Most masc skin colour
Highest strength
Biggest dick
Richest
Colonizer

Black females-
Shortest in the world
Tightest pussy
Poorest
Colonized by white men

cope

how?

white women literally sunbeds, fake tan, inject melanotan to try get their skin colour

inject a truck load of filler to get their lips

white women are taller and wider framed and fatter which is more manly. black girls are short, tiny frame, slim af peak femininity

black women have tighter pussies

theyre superior in every aspect

Yessir were superior

White men-
The tallest
Most masc skin colour
Highest strength
Biggest dick
Richest
Colonizer

Black females-
Shortest in the world
Tightest pussy
Poorest
Colonized by white men

Yh it’s the peak of masculinity with the peak of femininity

but you got the order wrong tho, it’s the black girl who’s the masculine one. Vise versa

I’ve always heard black women are super tight are you guys lying or what doesn’t that title belong to Asians ?

• +1
Reactions: noobs

White men-
The tallest
Most masc skin colour
Highest strength
Biggest dick
Richest
Colonizer

Black females-
Shortest in the world
Tightest pussy
Poorest
Colonized by white men

Yes and white women belong to bbc thank you for admitting it and handing over your women to us boyob

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and scrunchables
Where are you getting this information from nigga.
white men wouldnt be caught dead using sunbeds or fake tan lol. they stay white.

white women all use sunbeds and fake tan.

white skin for men

tan skin for women

white men wouldnt be caught dead using sunbeds or fake tan lol. they stay white.

white women all use sunbeds and fake tan.

white skin for men

tan skin for women
Idek if this is worth replying to.
As a nord, I use sun beds as much as I can, I stay in the sun as long as possible and I use MT2 every chance I get (barely ever since I’m so busy lately).
To use myself as a case study; the tan skin with the turquoise eyes and light brown hair (with dark brows and lashes) is a mega halo.
Whilst I’m with a med girl of whom has tanned skin and hazel eyes, the appeal of an extremely pale blonde blue eyed Danish Stacy is tantalising.
Tan = masc, pale = fem.
@Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Clavicular
As a nord, I use sun beds as much as I can, I stay in the sun as long as possible and I use MT2 every chance I get (barely ever since I’m so busy lately).
To use myself as a case study; the tan skin with the turquoise eyes and light brown hair (with dark brows and lashes) is a mega halo.
Whilst I’m with a med girl of whom has tanned skin and hazel eyes, the appeal of an extremely pale blonde blue eyed Danish Stacy is tantalising.
Tan = masc, pale = fem.
@Clavicular
So your preference is blonde

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SteveRogers
Tan = masc, pale = fem.
@Clavicular
High iq take

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, SteveRogers and StarvedEpi
I think ur into sum beastiality shit son.

Bonobo monkeys have far tighter pussies and negative networth (they owe us bananas) maybe look them up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, iblamechico and ey88

White men-
The tallest
Most masc skin colour
Highest strength
Biggest dick
Richest
Colonizer

Black females-
Shortest in the world
Tightest pussy
Poorest
Colonized by white men

I know this is a troll post but I met some African guy who is here in USA on a student visa and he told me to go to his country to meet a traditional woman lol :lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
interracial marriages should be illegal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, try2beme and datboijj
west africans take it for muscle building gene
then explain why bodybuilding is dominated 80-20 by white guys rn?

also explain why most aesthetic influencers are white like david laid, jeff seid, cbum?

then explain why bodybuilding is dominated 80-20 by white guys rn?

also explain why most aesthetic influencers are white like david laid, jeff seid, cbum?
David laid is a dyel lmao with frauded lightening. The gym is dominated by 80-20 white guys because america is 60% white and most black people in america are too broke to afford a gym pass or thugmaxxed.

West africa is a shithole. Everyone knows if you go to west africa give them the same diet, roids and gym facility they would win 1000x. Literally white guys post on tiktok/insta "Going to the gym for 2 years just to look like a black guy whos never lift".

The people you listed have exceptional muscle bellies with the ideal skeleton but are also MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE outliers (have you seen another david laid today for before. The answer is no), if we are talking muscle building gene you could just observe yourself by looking at AA (from west africa orginally) in the NFL who dominate the NFL. I dont watch NFL as I live in europe but from what I've they are all black, jacked af and with the craziest athletcism.

Literally Ronnie coleman is the best bodybuilder 8x olympia (whos AA). Also with cbum (whos in the classic physique category) case he robbed a couple Mr Olympias. For example in 2019 Breon (an AA) was clearly robbed and also 2021 where he came in with mid conditioning as he was sick. And also 2023 could be argued with Ramon dino. SO CBUM shouldn't have 5x win it should be 2-3x and hes might now win this year

Personally from what I've seen on average west africans are better but your just naming anomalies

the peak female should probably be a mix of all races

asians for neoteny, whites for aesthetics, blacks for sex appeal

but if i had to pick one race, it'd be white women since theyre aesthetic and have the most compatible personalities with my own

• JFL
90% of these relationships the black women dominates

• Love it
Why is that the case for women but not men
nonwhite men have nothing of value to offer, all of the traits that benefit men are concentrated among white men

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
David laid is a dyel lmao with frauded lightening. The gym is dominated by 80-20 white guys because america is 60% white and most black people in america are too broke to afford a gym pass or thugmaxxed.

West africa is a shithole. Everyone knows if you go to west africa give them the same diet, roids and gym facility they would win 1000x. Literally white guys post on tiktok/insta "Going to the gym for 2 years just to look like a black guy whos never lift".
stfu, black guys roid 2x as much as white guys, and this has been shown through studies
The people you listed have exceptional muscle bellies with the ideal skeleton but are also MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE outliers (have you seen another david laid today for before. The answer is no), if we are talking muscle building gene you could just observe yourself by looking at AA (from west africa orginally) in the NFL who dominate the NFL. I dont watch NFL as I live in europe but from what I've they are all black, jacked af and with the craziest athletcism.
NFL is controlled by jews who ddont allow whites in, plus whites dominate in black positions like rb, blacks are lucky that the jews dont let more whites in, otherwise its over for them
Literally Ronnie coleman is the best bodybuilder 8x olympia (whos AA). Also with cbum (whos in the classic physique category) case he robbed a couple Mr Olympias. For example in 2019 Breon (an AA) was clearly robbed and also 2021 where he came in with mid conditioning as he was sick. And also 2023 could be argued with Ramon dino. SO CBUM shouldn't have 5x win it should be 2-3x and hes might now win this year
Black men do shit in bodybuilding unless they roid
Personally from what I've seen on average west africans are better but your just naming anomalies
@SlavicGeneral I'll leave it to you to reply to this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
BBC is master race, cumskin. Get with the times.

• JFL
Reactions: mrmogger2882
@SlavicGeneral I'll leave it to you to reply to this
Wow you fucking bitch you can’t even formulate your own response. You have to call your master to defend you, does he feed you this information? Is he your daddy?

I fucking hate people like you. You can’t think for yourself you regurgitate the things you want to hear and like. YOUR A FUCKING SHEEP. Be your own man, do your own research fucking bitch boy

Wow you fucking bitch you can’t even formulate your own response. You have to call your master to defend you, does he feed you this information? Is he your daddy?

I fucking hate people like you. You can’t think for yourself you regurgitate the things you want to hear and like. YOUR A FUCKING SHEEP. Be your own man, do your own research fucking bitch boy
he knows more about this shit than me, pipe down :lul:

If you barely know about the topics please don’t make a comment now you just embarrassed yourself and look stupid
I genuinely dont believe blacks have superior muscle building, there are literal studies showing black men roid 2x as much

and its also shown blacks dont have higher test levels

so explain to me how blacks would be able to build muscle easier then?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, SlavicGeneral and exipreess
If you barely know about the topics please don’t make a comment now you just embarrassed yourself and look stupid
personally i think he won in this exchange and came out looking better than you

• +1
I genuinely dont believe blacks have superior muscle building, there are literal studies showing black men roid 2x as much

stop embarrassing him dude, enough already

• +1

Will respond when I get home and shitty studies 😂😂