• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, SLA, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@JustBeCurry pensamientos??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
OP is racist @BigBiceps cancel him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and .🇹🇩.
this bloated moose

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and .🇹🇩.
@JustBeCurry pensamientos??
sorry my spanish teacher didnt teach me what that means i only know tu eres el mono also she taught me how to say punto which i think is slang for pussy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and St. Wristcel
sorry my spanish teacher didnt teach me what that means i only know tu eres el mono also she taught me how to say punto which i think is slang for pussy jfl
Based

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Indian men are exactly like white women so not surprised. They even have sex with dogs jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, 5'8manlet and .🇹🇩.

Not to mention vedic astrology that currycels practice is also very similar to the horoscope bullshit white foids practice. Also just google "dog rapes in india" and you will find a whole page of news articles dedicated to the topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 10524
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 9699
Sorry i meant the OP @whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Why are you incel then? Ur 6ft5 indian
I live in Sweden, I have bug eyes like this dude. I get height and frame mogged every day by Swedish chads, plus people in Sweden, France, and Germany think of me as a stinky refugee nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Height mogged at 6’5” in Sweden ?!
:feelswhy::eek::what::hnghn:
dude come to Sweden, Ia m not kidding, its brutal, I have been to Brussels, Amsterdam, berlin, cologne, but it's respectable there, the natives there are of similar height or a lot lower, but in Sweden no chance, I get height mogged daily, thanks to the refugees here who make me stand out or else it would have been over, that's why I always go to Arab stores, whenever I am feeling shit, to get that dopamine spike.

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
dude come to Sweden, Ia m not kidding, its brutal, I have been to Brussels, Amsterdam, berlin, cologne, but it's respectable there, the natives there are of similar height or a lot lower, but in Sweden no chance, I get height mogged daily, thanks to the refugees here who make me stand out or else it would have been over, that's why I always go to Arab stores, whenever I am feeling shit, to get that dopamine spike.
FOOKING
B
R
O
O
T
A
L

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Height mogged at 6’5” in Sweden ?!
:feelswhy::eek::what::hnghn:
i call BS on that. im 182 cm and live in the Netherlands and its not like 6 5 is average jfl. this guy is coping or larping hard

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, St. Wristcel and mostuttersubhuman
i call BS on that. im 182 cm and live in the Netherlands and its not like 6 5 is average jfl. this guy is coping or larping hard
He’s larping cuck Incel like Won'tStopNoodling , OP NEVER POSTED ANY PICTURE OF HIS BODY (just a cropped pic of his face) AND CLAIMS TO BE 6 FEET 5 WHO GET MOOGED DAILY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
This but unironically, they can just tell their parents to find them a girl
tbh when I don't lose my virginity and become a slayer before 21. I would do the same I have decided.

He’s larping cuck Incel like Won'tStopNoodling , OP NEVER POSTED ANY PICTURE OF HIS BODY (just a cropped pic of his face) AND CLAIMS TO BE 6 FEET 5 WHO GET MOOGED DAILY
Elab

did I say average mf?
you know we 6ft3 to 6ft6 footers are like sausages in hotdogs. we get sandwiched by the public daily. we are known for being the tallest but we get hurt the most when some dude height mog us. in Sweden its very common to see 6ft3 girls, they wear boots in winter which make them 6ft6, which is my height with sneakers. and men are really tall with huge frames, I get mogged every second time I go to the supermarket. coming from India, i didn't get mogged for weeks when i go to supermarket, infact in India i only get height mogged in schools and gyms, but here from train stations to malls to restaurants to literally everywhere, there's always some dude of my height with better frame and better browridge jfl i wanna km. if you dont wanna believe then i cant do anything, maybe ask some swede here if there is any. idk

did I say average mf?
you know we 6ft3 to 6ft6 footers are like sausages in hotdogs. we get sandwiched by the public daily. we are known for being the tallest but we get hurt the most when some dude height mog us. in Sweden its very common to see 6ft3 girls, they wear boots in winter which make them 6ft6, which is my height with sneakers. and men are really tall with huge frames, I get mogged every second time I go to the supermarket. coming from India, i didn't get mogged for weeks when i go to supermarket, infact in India i only get height mogged in schools and gyms, but here from train stations to malls to restaurants to literally everywhere, there's always some dude of my height with better frame and better browridge jfl i wanna km. if you dont wanna believe then i cant do anything, maybe ask some swede here if there is any. idk
dnr stop larping

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Blackout.xl
did I say average mf?
Average height in Sweden is 5’11. How are you getting mogged even by foids at 6’5? I’m calling Bullshit on your shit tier larp

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
Average height in Sweden is 5’11. How are you getting mogged even by foids at 6’5? I’m calling Bullshit on your shit tier larp
don't believe it, keep coping, yes indeed the average population is 5ft11 but some people are really really tall, everyday I get mogged by both men and women, not only height but frame, skull, brow ridge and jaw mog too jfl

don't believe it, keep coping, yes indeed the average population is 5ft11 but some people are really really tall, everyday I get mogged by both men and women, not only height but frame, skull, brow ridge and jaw mog too jfl
Youre larping

keep coping and please never visit Sweden or any nordic, germanic country cause you are in for a shock if you do.
You must only notice tall people then because I’m 182 in Norway and don’t feel short

• +1
lol

• +1