White Men Are Doomed and Their End Is Near

D

Deleted member 12688

Kind of an old story but it seems relevant with today’s racial climate in looksmax

Sommer ray was at a big famous people party with her Mr. Nobody white boyfriend who’s name i can’t even remember . Dude goes for a piss break and when he comes back BBC Superstar athlete football player Odell Beckham Jr is kissing her and grabbing her ass

This is a real story, this nigga took his bitch to a party and while he was pissing the woman accepted her instincts and went for the BBC.

Women don’t give a shit about u if ur a cracker, it’s so fucking tough, they feel like you can’t protect them and they need a real masculine man with bbc. U niggas say that’s only current time jbs but it would’ve always been this way if u scared coward cuckold crackers hadn’t made it illegal for a white girl to fuck a black guy for so long.

Even ur ancestors subconsciously knew they had to do that to keep their women from extincting the disgrace that is the white race how do you cope? That’s why they did all the shit they did they were always jealous and knew their end was near if they didn’t act quick

Now that it’s legal all u see on tiktok is white girls with black boyfriends, snow bunnies, hell i think like 95+% of girls i know have fw a black dude atleast once. And i only know white jbs

1DBB6142 4CA8 4FB3 9214 EE9FA1538D48

BA612E65 0C66 482C 89E0 CEA2E296B4EC

71CF05E7 291C 45BB AC57 1B187825755B

REMINDER: You crackers yell muh white supremacy muh white is superior but YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN EMBRACED BY A WOMAN YOUR OWN RACE OR IN GENERAL THE WAY THESE WHITE WOMEN ARE EMBRACING THEIR BELOVED BLACK DUDE WHO DEFINETELY GIVES HER DICK 7 TIMES A DAY

THESE 15 YEAR OLD PRIME JBS YOU PEDOS ALWAYS TALK ABOUT ARE KISSING THEIR WHITE DADS CHEEK WITH TYRONES CUM STILL ON HER LIPS

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @BugManBill @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Frank Jack @MyAssStinksLikeShit @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 10652 and 14 others
Wait cole Bennett got cucked?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 12688
Bro they put him in the hospital :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, RetardSubhuman, Looks234 and 1 other person
5CBBD5A9 8192 4608 9CF6 F94707DAE529

drake got hitters :whatfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Bro they put him in the hospital :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
7CFBD898 AD9D 49C4 8603 5E575E7AB102

I swear crackers are some giga meme God invented to humor the world

Even normies know, the Eugene meme is def not about blacks or the other races🤷‍♂️😂😂

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @MyAssStinksLikeShit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
Didn't read plus you're half white

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
7112.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

this is her bf btw

he owns lyrical lemonade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Damn I didn’t know Odell piped that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13137 and 2 others

oops

• +1
didn't read u cuckold inbred

• +1
Wtf it's OBJ, not sone random black.
Dude is statusmaxxed to fuck, has crazy swag and game (remember when he wore the RM during a game?), Is high PSL face (v rare for a black to have a good face), and has crazy physique.
Oh and he earns ~$20m a year