White men need to breed with East Asian women en masse

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
I honestly believe it is the best route for survival. The relationships are strong, and Asian women are attracted to normie white men. Instead of being FAGGOTS begging for scraps from m'lady, we need to start breeding. Asian women do most of the child rearing too, so we can still live our lives. Normies in white relationships are house bitches, having to do woman's work because they are so 'lucky' to have found her. Find an Asian girl who is so 'lucky' to have found YOU, so you can continue to live like a MAN and fuck around.

We are being replaced, and white women welcome it. We need to cut the rot and settle for the next best option like men. Honestly I am starting to wonder why it is even the next best option. White women are a disgrace, and white man, asian females have the lowest divorce rates, so they must be satisfied.

Thoughts @Detona?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Truecel14, htnambition and 3 others
legit

they will have to go to SEAmaxx

white women dont care for replacement they just fuck ethnics cause they are horny

main-qimg-ed588495cb28b87260008aef5de2066f

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, Deleted member 14262, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
We are being replaced, and white women welcome it. We need to cut the rot and settle for the next best option like men. Honestly I am starting to wonder why it is even the next best option.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

its over, white men are getting happy with taking a lesser women. settling for 2nd best. you’re literally giving up your own blood basically to deathnics, where’s you’re pride? while you’re fucking gooks in bed, you’re letting white women get ravaged by foreigners?

get ready for a new generation of ERs, wmaf abominations are born for every 4 children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home

its over, white men are getting happy with taking a lesser women. settling for 2nd best. you’re literally giving up your own blood basically to deathnics, where’s you’re pride? while you’re fucking gooks in bed, you’re letting white women get ravaged by foreigners?

get ready for a new generation of ERs, wmaf abominations are born for every 4 children

View attachment 1773529
Times have changed, hapas are mainstream. Elliot rodger would be a multi millionaire E-boy if he was born a decade later.

There is no such thing as giving up 'blood', and white women will pay for their sins don't worry about that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Thread is pure cope, white women don't get with ethnics and are moving further to the right wing.

White men on the other hand are becoming more woke.

White women are against immigration because they're already getting cucked en masse by Asian , Latina, Indian and mixed race women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 14262, metalmogger12 and 1 other person
Im losing so much braincels from reading this thread
I remember looksmax being bad at 2020 but i never thought it would sink this low

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito

View attachment 1773529

" Lesser "women?

Cope. White women are ranked lower than ethnic women in every single study.

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg
fMfgys5.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390
Mongolia is easiest place

I’m the first mongolia maxxer here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 16474

View attachment 1773529

I honestly believe it is the best route for survival. The relationships are strong, and Asian women are attracted to normie white men. Instead of being FAGGOTS begging for scraps from m'lady, we need to start breeding. Asian women do most of the child rearing too, so we can still live our lives. Normies in white relationships are house bitches, having to do woman's work because they are so 'lucky' to have found her. Find an Asian girl who is so 'lucky' to have found YOU, so you can continue to live like a MAN and fuck around.

We are being replaced, and white women welcome it. We need to cut the rot and settle for the next best option like men. Honestly I am starting to wonder why it is even the next best option. White women are a disgrace, and white man, asian females have the lowest divorce rates, so they must be satisfied.

Thoughts @Detona?
Did not read but this title made my dick hard

Thread is pure cope, white women don't get with ethnics and are moving further to the right wing.

White men on the other hand are becoming more woke.

White women are against immigration because they're already getting cucked en masse by Asian , Latina, Indian and mixed race women.
cope

white women are more left wing

more white male in modern day is going right wing since white women is going left

cope

white women are more left wing

more white male in modern day is going right wing since white women is going left

^ This is what coping to the absolute limit looks like.

White women are voting further right, white men further left. White get cucked by immigration.

Similarly, as Biden increased his level of support among White men in the 2020 election relative to Clinton’s in 2016, Trump gained among White women, which had the effect of further narrowing the gender gap among White voters. In 2016, Trump won White men by 30 points (62% to 32%). That gap narrowed to a 17-point margin for Trump in 2020 (57% to 40%). White women, a group sometimes categorized as swing voters and who broke nearly evenly in 2016 (47% for Trump to 45% for Clinton), favored him in 2020 (53% to 46%).

How about EE women they are more trad.

Asian men should breed with White women:lul: