White men rules the world..!

Thankfully I’m white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9090
America have Japan lots of money and help after WW2
Still Japans has a superior history not to mention chinks.

No matter how you spin it Gooks >>>> streetshitters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Still Japans has a superior history not to mention chinks.

No matter how you spin it Gooks >>>> streetshitters
Indian are Aryans and have a long and rich history. They invented maths for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Copeful

Attachments

• 357.jpg
    357.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 34
Good thing whites are on top

• +1
This. These streetshitters even have the audacity to think they are superior to Gooks
Street shitters are of low caste, mostly Dravidians.
Upper caste Hindus are definitely way morr superior to the muslims and blacks, even Asians and latinos since we look better and are rich.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and SubhumanCurrycel
yeah thank god. i am kshatriya. my family never race mixed but one of my grand father looks like a dravidian. still 70% indo aryan bloodline, it puts me in top 2% of curries.
98% of curries are ugly as fuck, subhumans.

punjabis, gujjus, rajasthanis and kashmiri, himachali are not subhumans tho, we mog all the dravidians and other 98% of subhuman looking indians.
yes you are north indian caucasian STFU

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
yes you are north indian caucasian STFU
Look at Hrithik Roshan, he is a kshatriya Punjabi, he is not a Dravidian. He looks European, actually better than most Europeans lol.
Indo aryan bloodline is real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and turkproducer
Look at Hrithik Roshan, he is a kshatriya Punjabi, he is not a Dravidian. He looks European, actually better than most Europeans lol.
Indo aryan bloodline is real.
stfu no one cares about chakra punjabi:ROFLMAO:

mate this shit is just embarrassing. stop

yeah thank god. i am kshatriya. my family never race mixed but one of my grand father looks like a dravidian. still 70% indo aryan bloodline, it puts me in top 2% of curries.

punjabis, gujjus, rajasthanis and kashmiri, himachali are not subhumans tho, we mog all the dravidians and other 98% of subhuman looking indians.
“We wuz Aryans n shiet”
@Biggdink check this abused coping dog out

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090, Growth Plate and 4 others
“We wuz Aryans n shiet”
It's history, goto Punjab then goto somewhere in South india.
Even some 20 IQ tribe member can spot the difference.

Bruh almost every Indian has some “Indo-Aryan” admixture as they were the first Sanskrit speakers (mixed with native Indians)
But they don’t exist anymore in any sizeable population they are an ancestral population this Indian aryan thing is bullshit cope.
Dravidians look like that because they have aboriginal admixture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Copeful and Deleted member 7580
You guys probably look closer to Persians admixture with Punjab but they aren’t Europeans ethnically more like cousins

Bruh almost every Indian has some “Indo-Aryan” admixture as they were the first Sanskrit speakers (mixed with native Indians)
But they don’t exist anymore in any sizeable population they are an ancestral population this Indian aryan thing is bullshit cope.
Dravidians look like that because they have aboriginal admixture
Your wrong, do you even realise that castes like Brahmins and Kshatriyas never even race mix?

They marry within thier own communities.

You can't be a Dravidian if you never mixed with them in the first place.

You guys probably look closer to Persians admixture with Punjab but they aren’t Europeans ethnically more like cousins
Northern Europeans are more whiter, in US most of those Persians will be considered as white.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Your wrong, do you even realise that castes like Brahmins and Kshatriyas never even race mix?

They marry within thier own communities.

You can't be a Dravidian if you never mixed with them in the first place.
Original migration from Europe existed way before the caste system.
Yea different castes have differing %’s of admixture today because of this but even dravidians came from the same ancestral population
Only exemption may be sentinelise
Northern Europeans are more whiter, in US most of those Persians will be considered as white.
Persians aren’t considered white wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7580
“We wuz Aryans n shiet”
Tbh no one can tell a difference
Pretty sure most brown people can’t even tell what type of brown other person is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and SubhumanCurrycel
Tbh no one can tell a difference
Pretty sure most brown people can’t even tell what type of brown other person is
It all has to do with the facial structure.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090, turkproducer and 2 others
Upper caste Hindus are definitely way morr superior to the muslims and blacks, even Asians and latinos since we look better and are rich.
your not superior to muslims you hindu dindu faggot

imagine thinking worshipping statues makes you superior

you are the lowest of the low you modi supporting faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, zaynbrah, Copeful and 3 others
The world is doomed without high T white men

• +1
your not superior to muslims you hindu dindu faggot

imagine thinking worshipping statues makes you superior

you are the lowest of the low you modi supporting faggot
Muslims are poor tho, they are banned from most of the countries. Fucking refugees.

High caste Hindus are the richest minority in the USA, even in UK.

But you muslims can easily inbreed. Marry 4 women. Muslims can't be incels.

Because the Western Europeans have the best balance between intelligence, aggression, ruthlessness, mercy, patriotism, tactical ability etc

Asians: Lots of intelligence, low aggression.
Africans, Arabs, Latin Americans: high aggression, low mercy, but stupid and easily bribed
Curries: low intelligence, ugly, high aggression (sometimes),
Whites are a balance between them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9090
Dude just stop.

The best looking indians basically look like your average middle easterner, one only has to look at typical faces in bollywood or the top models.

Indians have spent 1000+ years being ruled by muslims and even before islam much of (north and central) india throughout millennia was ruled by iranics/turkics/etc. The dravidians you look down on historically have more integrity and self ownership than north/central indians, let's not forget that even the most """aryan""" of north indians are more than 80% dravidian in admixture. As an aside, there's basically no difference between high and low caste indians whether in genetics, pedigree or looks.

Rich is one thing, but in terms of looks and genetic health... I and much of the world would disagree with your statement.

Even the great achievements of (north/central) indians touted by india are actually innovations and accomplishments that happened in the modern geography of pakistan rather than india proper and even when we speak about being rich in the west, that's like 0.00001% of indians, the top percentile of any group will be rich regardless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, SubhumanCurrycel, turkproducer and 2 others
Most north Indians are Dravidians.
Only 20% have the aryan bloodline.
Lol. First of all, dravidian is a lingual group, not an ethnic one. Elaborate on what you mean by "aryan bloodline"? All of north india speaks indo-aryan languages. South indians speak dravidian languages. Because of contact between different phenotypes (that hapenned long before muh aryan invasion), you will see that north indians on average are lighter than south. This doesn't mean they are "aryan".

Because the Western Europeans have the best balance between intelligence, aggression, ruthlessness, mercy, patriotism, tactical ability etc

Asians: Lots of intelligence, low aggression.
Africans, Arabs, Latin Americans: high aggression, low mercy, but stupid and easily bribed
Curries: low intelligence, ugly, high aggression (sometimes),
Whites are a balance between them
160 iq post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and CupOfCoffee
Dude just stop.

The best looking indians basically look like your average middle easterner, one only has to look at typical faces in bollywood or the top models.

Indians have spent 1000+ years being ruled by muslims and even before islam much of (north and central) india throughout millennia was ruled by iranics/turkics/etc. The dravidians you look down on historically have more integrity and self ownership than north/central indians, let's not forget that even the most """aryan""" of north indians are more than 80% dravidian in admixture. As an aside, there's basically no difference between high and low caste indians whether in genetics, pedigree or looks.

Rich is one thing, but in terms of looks and genetic health... I and much of the world would disagree with your statement.

Even the great achievements of (north/central) indians touted by india are actually innovations and accomplishments that happened in the modern geography of pakistan rather than india proper and even when we speak about being rich in the west, that's like 0.00001% of indians, the top percentile of any group will be rich regardless.
Aryan indians are far more richer than the Dravidians.
Just look at the indian billionaire list

this is where half their smv comes from, colonizer fetish. if i were white i’d have a haram of ethnic girls rn

Muslims are poor tho, they are banned from most of the countries. Fucking refugees.

High caste Hindus are the richest minority in the USA, even in UK.

But you muslims can easily inbreed. Marry 4 women. Muslims can't be incels.
your people worship cows stfu we got our woman on lock, whereas your women have breeding parties with white men:ROFLMAO:

your people worship cows stfu we got our woman on lock, whereas your women have breeding parties with white men:ROFLMAO:
JFL, that's true tho, based muslims just throw their women off buildings or light them on fire.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Yeah I think Islam is 100% correct about women. Long live prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9090
MEANWHILE

I have seen more white women married to indian men than the other way around.
GTFO with your cherry picked propoganda.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and turkproducer
What's with all these types of Indians. Here in Mexico you're either "morenito" or "guerito" seriously.

What's with all these types of Indians. Here in Mexico you're either "morenito" or "guerito" seriously.
Mexican foids have white fever too

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2214