WHITE MEN, WHITE SUPREMACIST... WHAT WOULD YOU PICK

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
1 :

2 : anything come to mind such as only fans daughters, Trans, bbc coal burners mudshark...

Obviously you would want them to be Christian (if you're Christian) but I'm asking you if only there's the two choices up there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and buflek
@DildoFaggins @Ai Impact @buflek i tagged u since you're the only white guys that I'm sure are not larping indians or asians

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Mashallah @KING REIDYZ

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
why is there a big fear of white women going interracial in white culture

WHAT TF ARE YOU BLATHERING YOU ABOUT NEGATIVE POST REP ABDUL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 32973 and 5 others
But I thought white men were white supremacists.

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

why is there a big fear of white women going interracial in white culture
They have the right to, even in Islam, marrying between different ARABIC nations is not highly tolerated let alone interracial, race mixing is bad genetically and intellectually

Option 2, since our western societies are still much more developed with all that shit in them in comparison to the medieval, islamic middle east

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
They have the right to, even in Islam, marrying between different ARABIC nations is not highly tolerated let alone interracial, race mixing is bad genetically and intellectually
in an ideal world

ethnics can keep their ethnic blood line
ethnics can breed with white women

1 :

2 : anything come to mind such as only fans daughters, Trans, bbc coal burners mudshark...

Obviously you would want them to be Christian (if you're Christian) but I'm asking you if only there's the two choices up there.

the latter. i hate islam and muslims

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, 12PSLsubhuman and DildoFaggins
Option 2, since our western societies are still much more developed with all that shit in them in comparison to the medieval, islamic middle east
U think option 2 :if it becomes the dominant, you will have crazy amount of trans mass shooters and men screaming about getting misgendered or dead beat fathers who left their son to become gangsters is better than option 1 in what?
U think the "medieval Islamic Middle East" is due Islam? And not the terrorist usa is helping and the wars for oil they created? If Islam is such a bad system, why many civilizations got up and built legacy under Islam?
Have u ever saw iraq when saddam was making it better in every way before the usa got involved?
@0hMan teach this nigga on what iraq used to be under saddam

in an ideal world

Ah yes, the caliphate and mughal days

I pick buddhist/taoist/shintoist kemonololis

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
in an ideal world

in an ideal world ethnics wouldn't exist

@emeraldglass LOOK AT THE ANSWERS LMAO NIGGAS CHOSE THEIR DAUGHTERS TO HAVE ONLY FANS AND GET GANGBANGED BY BBCS THAN BE MUSLIM, THE HATE IS REAL
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
@emeraldglass LOOK AT THE ANSWERS LMAO NIGGAS CHOSE THEIR DAUGHTERS TO HAVE ONLY FANS AND GET GANGBANGED BY BBCS THAN BE MUSLIM, THE HATE IS REAL
Ofc the hate is real, islam is fucking disgusting. What were you expecting when you created this thread? Stay out of the west, you muslims act like parasites. You destroy your nations, then become refugees and take advantage of other countries hospitality, breed more kids than the native population and then proceed to destroy those countries as well, we're seeing it in Europe as we speak.

(((German)) MD

the jews are laughing their asses off when they see the normal joes fighting eachother instead of toppling down the evil governments
Don't get it twisted I really dislike both of you, not just muslims

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
1 :

How ironic they use a Hitler speech to say this is bad 💀

• JFL
Reactions: NT Master
First 3 or 4 civilizations who started mathematics, writing laws, managing agriculture and society in a civilized ways and much more weren't white,they were eastern semetic, and western Semitic, Egyptians, Indus, Europe stated they journey towards civilization after they beating Persians (idk their names at that time) ansd then they started translating books from Egyptian and persian to Greek, also greek mythology is just Sumerian mythology, different names for The Sumerian Gods
Btw u haven't replied to that old post of mine u told me to remind u of, im saying this because when u chosed to pick number 2 instead of 1 u said indirectly Islam is bad and i talked about this with details and logic in that old post u told me to remind u of.

also it's funny u supported the claim of some atheist who even insulted u once by "christcuck" just because u hate Islam, Jesus would never want u to support someone who doesn't claim even his existence and insults his followers over a Muslim who sees him as a prophet, but i guess it's because he's white and im not, it's all good tho lol

Last edited:
Ofc the hate is real, islam is fucking disgusting. What were you expecting when you created this thread? Stay out of the west, you muslims act like parasites. You destroy your nations, then become refugees and take advantage of other countries hospitality, breed more kids than the native population and then proceed to destroy those countries as well, we're seeing it in Europe as we speak.
I don't know if i should laugh at your ignorance or be sad because u r part of the people of the book, nigga we're entering 2024 and still believes the westerners narrative that we destroy the middle east, go watch jew owned media

Iraq and Libya and many more got millions died at the hands of your people and u get the nerve to call us killers of our people, i have Christian friends who are aware of who's evil and who's not, and you're doing the Christian followers a bad service by spreading your unjustified hate and making them look bad, alhamdulilah god showed me many good Christians, even white Christians who knows that we aren't the problem so i could not hold hate like u

I don't know if i should laugh at your ignorance or be sad because u r part of the people of the book, nigga we're entering 2024 and still believes the westerners narrative that we destroy the middle east, go watch jew owned media
You are not and will never be "part of the book" just because you're monotheistic. Christians and jews do not accept you as part of the book. It's easy to understand that you destroyed the middle east when you look at how quickly you are destroying the west.

You are not and will never be "part of the book" just because you're monotheistic. Christians and jews do not accept you as part of the book. It's easy to understand that you destroyed the middle east when you look at how quickly you are destroying the west.
Destroying the west how? Iraq got bombed by you what are you talking about? And it's not you who decide who's part of the book, jews even call u idol worshipers because modern jews don't claim God has a son
Watch this rabbi

Destroying the west how? Iraq got bombed by you what are you talking about?
Look how murder, rape and crime rates have increased in countries like France, Sweden and UK since the 2015 immigration crisis
And it's not you who decide who's part of the book, jews even call u idol worshipers because modern jews don't claim God has a son
Watch this rabbi

I already established earlier in the thread that I severely dislike both islam and judaism

Look how murder, rape and crime rates have increased in countries like France, Sweden and UK since the 2015 immigration crisis

I already established earlier in the thread that I severely dislike both islam and judaism
Aaah yes, let's put anything on muslims, u have any direct proof of the connection, Bro gtfo of my face you answer what u like u ignore what u like, the rabbi was to show u that u urself who use"jews also don't see u as people of the book" is wrong,racism flows through u

Aaah yes, let's put anything on muslims, u have any direct proof of the connection
The proof is crime rates severely increasing at the same time as massive amounts of immigrants from MUSLIM countries flood in to europe, stop coping
, Bro gtfo of my face you answer what u like u ignore what u like, the rabbi was to show u that u urself who use"jews also don't see u as people of the book" is wrong,racism flows through u
you can't be racist towards muslims lmfao

@WINGLESS ANGEL @DildoFaggins
Why are you two arguing on this obscure blackpilled website jfl.
You're clearly not going to see eye to eye, so just agree to disagree.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Aaah yes, let's put anything on muslims, u have any direct proof of the connection
You don't think it's weird how Sweden went from the closest thing we had to a Utopia on earth to one of the most dangerous countries in Europe in a few years while simultaneously taking in tons of muslim refugees?

The proof is crime rates severely increasing at the same time as massive amounts of immigrants from MUSLIM countries flood in to europe, stop coping

you can't be racist towards muslims lmfao
Still no single data saya the one who do crimes are Muslim arabs,
I didn't say you're racist towards me because I'm mualum, u damn well know what i mean

Still no single data saya the one who do crimes are Muslim arabs
98% of Iraq is muslim, 87% of syria, 99% of somalia and afghanistan yet you still try to claim that these aren't muslims committing the crimes? :lul: :lul: :lul:

98% of Iraq is muslim, 87% of syria, 99% of somalia and afghanistan yet you still try to claim that these aren't muslims committing the crimes? :lul: :lul: :lul:
U didn't even answer what i said and claimed something I didn't, anyways keep being negative for no reason at the day of judgment and we'll see

U didn't even answer what i said and claimed something I didn't, anyways keep being negative for no reason at the day of judgment and we'll see
yes you will see mohammed being sent down to hell as you watch in disbelief. But there is still time for you to prevent this

I couldn't care less about the choice they make. We're not here to force them to convert. If they want to, the door is wide open, if not, there is no compulsion in Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552