White MILF adopts teen BBC so she can have sex with him

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 24410 and 16 others
Dnrd suck my dick faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Interested, Roquefort and 1 other person
Would have been lifetime sentence instead of 3 years if it was the other way aroudn

Not saying it’s the same thing but still funny

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, eyes, LampPostPrime and 3 others
IM GONNA KILL YOU I WANNA TORTURE YOU SON OF A BITCH I WILL SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT AND JERK OFF TO THEM

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
IM GONNA KILL YOU I WANNA TORTURE YOU SON OF A BITCH I WILL SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT AND JERK OFF TO THEM
I heard that you have a golden shower fetish where you like negro males to pee on you as long as they agree to fuck you in the ass or let you suck their dick. You really like the thuggish negro males. You cum the hardest when a negro thug straight out of prison fucks you up the ass very rough and then pisses all over you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Gaygymmaxx, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
I heard that you have a golden shower fetish where you like negro males to pee on you as long as they agree to fuck you in the ass or let you suck their dick. You really like the thuggish negro males. You cum the hardest when a negro thug straight out of prison fucks you up the ass very rough and then pisses all over you.
AHHH FUCK I WANNA KNOCK YOU OUT AND SHIT ALL OVER YOU NIGGER

Very common

• So Sad
@human304 report

She's a pedo creep

this is why authorities make it hard for adoption in the first place
because human trafficking and child trafficking is common with adoption.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
She's a pedo creep

this is why authorities make it hard for adoption in the first place
because human trafficking and child trafficking is common with adoption.
He wanted it

Rare footage of @Sprinkles

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Sprinkles
What a fucking faggot for reporting her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zeruel, Roquefort and 3 others
He wanted it
no shit because at least that way he'd have a good home and good food to eat.

You think those adoption homes care one bit for him?

that ethnic little twink keeps confessing his profund sexual fantasies

new horror movie idea

• JFL
@human304 report
white girl in a black neighbourhood in Jewmerica

see all your mother, sisters and cousins talk about how its free love and nigger dick

See your dad and brothers cheer for eggball niggers on TV

age 12, that 16 year old nigger athlete takes you out to a date and fucks you

Age 14 gets gangbanged by the travelling niggerball players

age 16 starts smoking weed and get anally dped by the nigger dealers, also have the first abortion

age 18-22 starts college, major education and development. gets banged by your communist Nation of Islam nigger professor

age 26, after 200+ niggera and 20+ abortions date your first white guy.

age 30 white guy leaves you after discovering your past. Also he never wanted to marry you, seeing your loose pissy.

age 34, you are now a barren woman, who hates white man, teaches young kods Jewish propaganda. see a 12 year old nigger. Suck his dick. Ohh its big. It reminds you of the guy who took your cherry.

age 38 have a niglet retard mutt, just because of 14 year old potent sperm. Hate yourself, want to kill that baby.
niggers dad doesn’t want his son fucking a roastie. He wants his son to fuck prime white pussy. So he flashes everything to the authority.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, Deleted member 29786, gribsufer1 and 9 others
no shit because at least that way he'd have a good home and good food to eat.

You think those adoption homes care one bit for him?
He ENJOYED it. Not he had to do it.

see all your mother, sisters and cousins talk about how its free love and nigger dick

age 16 starts smoking weed and get anally dped by the nigger dealers, also have the first abortion

age 18-22 starts college, major education and development. gets banged by your communist Nation of Islam nigger professor

age 30 white guy leaves you after discovering your past. Also he never wanted to marry you, seeing your loose pissy.

age 34, you are now a barren woman, who hates white man, teaches young kods Jewish propaganda. see a 12 year old nigger. Suck his dick. Ohh its big. It reminds you of the guy who took your cherry.

age 38 have a niglet retard mutt, just because of 14 year old potent sperm. Hate yourself, want to kill that baby.
niggers dad doesn’t want his son fucking a roastie. He wants his son to fuck prime white pussy. So he flashes everything to the authority.
This nigga kills me 😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Trilogy, Zeruel and 1 other person

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zeruel, Sub0 and 1 other person
What a fucking faggot for reporting her.
What a low iq retarded ass take,
he fucked, got a baby ( prolly didnt want to give birth to a whore ) and also prolly feels like shit now that he realized he fked a landwhale.
Now he is securing the bag + putting that bitch in prison and u talk of faggotness ? Its not because u cant breed + u r down bad that u should justify it with masculinity u horrendous subhuman

great source "fight world .net"

What a low iq retarded ass take,
he fucked, got a baby ( prolly didnt want to give birth to a whore ) and also prolly feels like shit now that he realized he fked a landwhale.
Now he is securing the bag + putting that bitch in prison and u talk of faggotness ? Its not because u cant breed + u r down bad that u should justify it with masculinity u horrendous subhuman
The ungrateful monkey was given the opportunity of a lifetime to be raised in a white household instead of a crime-infested ghetto or in Africa swinging from trees and running from lions. Bitch nigga had a whole future mapped out for him AND got pussy on top of that? So he bites the hand that fed him. GTFOH with your bluepilled, double-digit IQ opinions, CUCK.

The ungrateful monkey was given the opportunity of a lifetime to be raised in a white household instead of a crime-infested ghetto or in Africa swinging from trees and running from lions. Bitch nigga had a whole future mapped out for him AND got pussy on top of that? So he bites the hand that fed him. GTFOH with your bluepilled, double-digit IQ opinions, CUCK.
"i wish some foid would touch my noodle as a kid and treat me like a dog"
"you BLUEPILLED CUCK, HOW DARE YOU NOT WANT THE SAME THING AS ME "

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
Black Guy Cucked by White Bull

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Roquefort
brutal for white brah

white women cant resist interracial

anyone that wants to adopt children and isn't sterile is mentally ill

Pro Slavery Twitter in shambles

@dimorphism bu-but foids don't like black men all whitecels are fakcels only niggers can be incels :rolleyes:

@dimorphism bu-but foids don't like black men all whitecels are fakcels only niggers can be incels :rolleyes:
life of niggers = drowning in pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 24410

Users who are viewing this thread

Back