white MM tier 6'3 Chad friend of mine is interested in islam

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I told him I'm a muslim,and for the last 2 days we have been talking about it and islamic solutions to his life problems and gf's problems.

he is moreso new age,but I logically showed him thru kalam today in our conversation why there is only one God.he said:'muslims have alot of knowledge'

I also dispelled the version of islam by extremist khawarij like ISIS,and detailed to him true fiqh and shariah regarding these matters.

he says he is open minded to anything.and I gave him a amulet with ayatulkursi on it and he said he could feel the positivity coming in when he put it on just like I did.

I showed him a video of shaykh yassir qadhi talking about his true experiences with the Jinn,because his gf is plagued by Jinn.

I told him a islamic shaykh who's a Raaqi can exorcize demons from him and her because he asked si there anyone in your tradition that can help us?

he's coming tomorrow to my house again.

if he converts,that will be the 3rd person I brought to islaam in my life(I converted my mother and my older sister).

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, goat2x, Deleted member 8904 and 6 others
Bro, you must be charismatic.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17829
He wants that hairy Arab pussy.

Bodyicanflaunt 155238890 466465001139516 7210092558232914856 n

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, aBetterMii, Deleted member 17217 and 4 others
Bro, you must be charismatic.
I'm actually diagnosed with aspergers,but I am respectful,intelligent according to most people and also hospitable to him.I gave him food,nicotine patches,lozenges,and money to ride the bus to his meeting.I told him hospitality is a part of our religion and in muslim lands you don't even need hotel because people will invite you to stay with them and give you free food.

i also told him how islam saved western civilization thru the rennaissance and trading islamic knowledge and science to the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
He’s not a chad

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, aBetterMii and germanlooks
I'm actually diagnosed with aspergers,but I am respectful,intelligent according to most people and also hospitable to him.I gave him food,nicotine patches,lozenges,and money to ride the bus to his meeting.I told him hospitality is a part of our religion and in muslim lands you don't even need hotel because people will invite you to stay with them and give you free food.

i also told him how islam saved western civilization thru the rennaissance and trading islamic knowledge and science to the west.
You give me religious public speaker vibes. Good for you tbh, most people are shit at convincing others of anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He wants that hairy Arab pussy.

View attachment 1641394
no,he has a Czech GF he deeply loves and wants to be with forever,but I gave some islamic advice that he should make her get her legal sdivorce from ehr abusive ex husband first and then we will use the Ta'weedh to grow love between them etc because this is not magic but comes from allaah(AZJ)and he can either make a agreement with her to be his concubine or amrry ehr though ti can just be a contract written or verbal between them and doesn't have to involve the state.

I told him that his life is indeed bad right now,but that this world is calamity according to the prophet and Allah tests you with small calamities and if youa re greatful He gives you blessings and averts big calamities.

I also told him he can get a barakah from a sufi shaykh and the life trajectory will turn around.

also according to the scholars if someone wears quran that isn't muslim allah will heal his kufr.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18840 and Kekee
You give me religious public speaker vibes. Good for you tbh, most people are shit at convincing others of anything.
Well allah(AZJ)gave me OCD and AUTISM but it has its positives too and maybe he gave me that because i want full proof of something and to udnerstand it completely before i commit to it and if you know the truth of something you can convince others with love and hospitality.

that is the way of shaykh hamza yusuf and the shaykh in my Avi the great shaykh Habib al Jifri al Yemeni

making Dawah with your actions and words and meeting people where they are.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17791
the way of the prophet(SWS)and Tasawuff is the path of Love and Grace,and thats how I deal with others.

Allah does not forbid us to deal justly and kindly with the disbelievers and the sunnah of the prophet is helping the jewish neighbour etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 18840
I fuck Allah in his mouth

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
  • +1
This nigger only cares about making threads about his inbred fairy tale written by a pedo camel piss drinker. How exactly does this have anything to do with this forum

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17217 and 1 other person
By all means man just grow your beard until it looks like a worn out shit encrusted toilet brush and chug gallons of camel piss the sunna medication. But I fail to see what all this has to do with looksmaxing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Central Cee
By all means man just grow your beard until it looks like a worn out shit encrusted toilet brush and chug gallons of camel piss the sunna medication. But I fail to see what all this has to do with looksmaxing
this is offtopic section!and beard is not fard in my school.I wear a goatee or chinstrap both wich are halal in all schools.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18840 and FreakkForLife
Jesus Christ is the real god

your god is a hairy sand nigger that isn[t even real

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Jesus Christ is the real god

your god is a hairy sand nigger that isn[t even real
Jesus Christ(alayhi assalam)was but a messenger,a infinite God cannot become finite,a omnisicent god cannot become ignorant or 'grow in wisdom and stature'or not know the hour(wich your 'holy spirit knows neither according to your Bible).

the hypostatic union is a self-contradictorary belief.

and there can be only one neccassery existant or unconditioned reality,not two.

you masihiyun say that a neccassery being became contigent.

furthermore,we don't know what jesus taught or not in the bible because the bible is full of discrepencies like

Deut 2:2-4 vs Num 20:14-17​

Deut 2:1-2 vs Num 20:14​

Deut 2:4-5 vs Num 20:18-21 ; Judg 11:16-18​

Deut 2:6-7, 2:28-29 vs Num 20:19-20​

Deut 2:7-8, 2:28-29 ; Num 21:10, 33:41-44 vs Num 20:21​

Deut 2:8; Num 33:43-44 vs Num 21:12-20 vs Num 21:1-3​

even the earliest revelatory story of the bible,is full of contradictions.

and Allaah is immaterial and nonphysical,unlike your 'god'the false jesus story based on pagan satanic and mithraic beliefs(see Richard courrier)who looked like a hairy arab but you depict him as a european white man!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Jesus Christ(alayhi assalam)was but a messenger,a infinite God cannot become finite,a omnisicent god cannot become ignorant or 'grow in wisdom and stature'or not know the hour(wich your 'holy spirit knows neither according to your Bible).

the hypostatic union is a self-contradictorary belief.

and there can be only one neccassery existant or unconditioned reality,not two.

you masihiyun say that a neccassery being became contigent.

furthermore,we don't know what jesus taught or not in the bible because the bible is full of discrepencies like

Deut 2:2-4 vs Num 20:14-17​

Deut 2:1-2 vs Num 20:14​

Deut 2:4-5 vs Num 20:18-21 ; Judg 11:16-18​

Deut 2:6-7, 2:28-29 vs Num 20:19-20​

Deut 2:7-8, 2:28-29 ; Num 21:10, 33:41-44 vs Num 20:21​

Deut 2:8; Num 33:43-44 vs Num 21:12-20 vs Num 21:1-3​

even the earliest revelatory story of the bible,is full of contradictions.

and Allaah is immaterial and nonphysical,unlike your 'god'the false jesus story based on mithraic beliefs(see Richard courrier)who looked like a hairy arab but you depict him as a european white man!
keep talking virgin

Jesus walked this earth and died for my sins 700 years before your kid fucker of a prophet invented your fantasy of a "religion"

keep fucking camels and goats while you worship nigger god

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Entschuldigung, gamma and 1 other person
What a fucking coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Central Cee
keep talking virgin

Jesus walked this earth and died for my sins 700 years before your kid fucker of a prophet invented your fantasy of a "religion"

keep fucking camels and camels while you worship nigger god
okay,you are a fool and a jaahil and you cannot refute anything I said!But i only replied because you are misleading the Lurkers about islaam.

and A'isha(RA)had her menstruation when the prophet deflowered her.Mary(AS) in catholic and orthodox tradition was 12 years old when she had Jesus(AS)!

goodluck marrying your whore of a christian wife touched by another man!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18840, Central Cee and 1 other person
okay,you are a fool and a jaahil and you cannot refute anything I said!But i only replied because you are misleading the Lurkers about islaam.

and A'isha(RA)had her menstruation when the prophet deflowered her.Mary(AS) in catholic and orthodox tradition was 12 years old when she had Jesus(AS)!

Allah does not exist

• +1
Allah does not exist
the books of kalam show otherwise!but I am not gonna engage with someone debating in bad faith!

goodluck with your whore of a wife and your whore of a daughter,you kuffar 'men'have no jealousy over your women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18840

navy seals already raped all your women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if your "god" is all powerful how come he can't take physical form like the 1 true God?

your entire argument is invalid. you admit your god is supposedly all powerful but not powerful enough to do what the real God did already?

joke religion, even kikes make more sense than you raghead quaianas :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...

have fun chilling here for all of eternity because you wouldn't listen to reason :LOL:

• Hmm...
navy seals already raped all your women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if your "god" is all powerful how come he can't take physical form like the 1 true God?

your entire argument is invalid. you admit your god is supposedly all powerful but not powerful enough to do what the real God did already?

joke religion, even kikes make more sense than you raghead quaianas :forcedsmile:
'al-Qaawi'does not mean 'omnipotent'in the sense that God can do the logically impossible,like make a stone to heavy to lift,create another god better than him,destroy himself or become a man!

keep arguing with stupid feelings!thats all you christians have is 'muh feelings'when these are satanic deceptions and even your bible says that spiritual gifts ceased in 100 AD https://www.bible.ca/tongues-ceased-pentecostal-arguments-refuted.htm

Your beliefs go against logic.your bible is contradictorary.your two other gods are ignorant of a truth proposition or brute fact(the hour)!

and '1 true god'are you a modalist ?because trinity is not one god !its three essences with three persons sharing a generic shared essence instead of one actual essence unless youre catholic and are a eternalist modalist but 'modes''events'and relational qua objects cannot have consciousness,volition,egency,action,feelings or incarnate!

and we defeated you stupid hellbound shaven white kuffar!we liberated our sisters from abu ghraib and we exacted revenge on your people and whore women in hullandiyah,biritaniyah,fransa,almaniyah etc and we didnt have to rape!love jihad is not rape as the women COME to us while our women in our lands and our pious muslimaat only want a bearded masculine muslim man!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Central Cee, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 18840
Hopefully you stay on the right path for real akhi
I need du'a so I have yaqeen in ilm al a'qeedah .my dutch convert friend warned me i need to study aqeedah the most at age 14 but i didn't listen.everything is Qadr anyway.

• +1
  • Love it
how can there be 3 ontologically infinite and perfect entities lol!2 of them would be limited by the true one that is infinite(GOD THE FATHER)and would have a non essential but contingent difference in good and infinity wich would distinguish them as seperate entities with distinct essences,meaning that they cannot all be infinitely perfect necassery beings!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 18840
how can there be 3 ontologically infinite and perfect entities lol!2 of them would be limited by the true one that is infinite(GOD THE FATHER)and would have a non essential but contingent difference in good and infinity wich would distinguish them as seperate entities with distinct essences,meaning that they cannot all be infinitely perfect necassery beings!
u ever stopped and realized that an infinite and all powerful God could do things you don't understand? of course not, your 60 IQ rapist Incel brain prevents you from doing so.

can't believe im even arguing theology with a guy with ADMITTED AUTISM
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

GOOD NIGHT NIGGER, HOPEFULLY JESUS SAVES YOUR SOUL BUT SINCE YOU'VE TURNED IT TO STONE, MOST LIKELY NOT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
the books of kalam show otherwise!but I am not gonna engage with someone debating in bad faith!

goodluck with your whore of a wife and your whore of a daughter,you kuffar 'men'have no jealousy over your women.
Id rather die alone than shag a brainwashed I*lam wife

u ever stopped and realized that an infinite and all powerful God could do things you don't understand? of course not, your 60 IQ rapist Incel brain prevents you from doing so.

can't believe im even arguing theology with a guy with ADMITTED AUTISM
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

GOOD NIGHT NIGGER, HOPEFULLY JESUS SAVES YOUR SOUL BUT SINCE YOU'VE TURNED IT TO STONE, MOST LIKELY NOT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
2+2 never =5!just admit your beliefs are illogical!

and how can your god punish someone for not believing in a corrupted book?you just want me to believe for no reason other than your brainwashed christianity existing!a paganized religion based on pagan myths(see richard courrier a excellent scholar on this topic)!

you naasaara are RACIST and EVIL and DEGENERATE.

You are insulting my race because I am half african american and you want me to believe in your white 'god' aka cesare borgia!

• +1
good!We do not want you!picture of shaytan in your avi all I need to know!

you kuffar incels are cursed with misery by allaah while we muslims are HAPPY even with hardship because of our Deen!

you kuffar incels are cursed with misery by allaah while we muslims are HAPPY even with hardship because of our Deen!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nice tale

But normal people don't mess with terrorists

• +1

I'm HAPPY cos of nietzsche and life goals not a cope from worshipping a DESERT GOD

imagine ruining your brain with a system of values based on lies and then perceiving and processing reality in a way that conform to that flawed basis of schizo nonsense.
ngmi

if there are 3 'Necassery beings'with three distinct actual essences there would have to be some feature that one has that the other lacks otherwise their real distinction would be inexplicable. an appeal to relations of opposition doesn’t solve the problem,but only furthers this issue!

if there is only one actual Essence and there are three persons in a lesser sense as modes or relational qua objects because there would have to be real distinction in the essence of the one God and that would mean the one God has contingent properties(accidents) and has parts(a God cannot have parts because parts require assembling together and being Posterior to your parts means you are not Ase(having Aseity!) or necassery existance!

furthermore, since God has no accidents(or he would be a contigent being and thus created) and hence couldn’t be accidentally Trinitarian. He could only be essentially Trinitarian.
that means that since all three persons are identical to the divine Essence,all three persons are trinitarian into infinity!:lul:this simply follows from Leibniz’s Law (if x=y, then Fx iff Fy).

lastly,if the 'son'is identical with the divine essence and is begotten the entire godhead is created because a necassery being cannot have accidents and thus what is true of the son must be true of both the father and the spirit!wich means they are all begotten!if not,something is true of the Son that is not true of God. So, the Son both is and is not identical to God.wich is ABSURD!

and if the son differs from the other there in personal essence,he would have an accident that differs him from them otherwise they would be self same!if he has a accident he is contigent aka created and you shouldn't worship him!:ROFLMAO:

STUPID NAASAARA IDOL WORSHIPPERS!

there is no god/allah lan
i was borned as a muslim and since 8 years im an atheist
THERE IS NO GOD PERIOD
allah = garbage like jesus or something else

your holy quran was written by mohammed and thats it

there is no god/allah lan
i was borned as a muslim and since 8 years im an atheist
THERE IS NO GOD PERIOD
allah = garbage like jesus or something else

your holy quran was written by mohammed and thats it
so you believe all realities are contingent?contigency requires necessity(necassery being)wich can only be one in absolute way!

conditioned reality is based on unconditioned reality!multiplicity requires accidental properties wich differ them,everything multiple is contigent and created!

thats basic Liebniz's law!

so you believe all realities are contingent?contigency requires necessity(necassery being)wich can only be one in absolute way!

conditioned reality is based on unconditioned reality!multiplicity requires accidental properties wich differ them,everything multiple is contigent and created!

thats basic Liebniz's law!
okay maybe there is something in the universe
because we know NOTHING about the universe (its like the deep oceans.. why barely know what there is) and the universe is even more mysterious

BUT this creature/god/thing have never ever do something with the world religions

on that post i wanted to say that allah not exist.. or like the "holy" books arent holy
you know what i mean? all i wanna say is that the "thing" would never ever send us a book

because, every fucking religion say its the right religion.. right?
quran say its the right religion.. am i right? THEN, WHAT THE FUCK HAS YOUR ALLAH THOUGHT ABOUT TO SEND A BOOK IN ARABIC???? WHY NOT IN A LANGUAGE THAT EVERY FUCKING HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET CAN UNDERSTAND IT??

i was born into a muslim family.. but my neighboor (at the same age like me) was born into a christian family..
WHY THE FUCK, OUT OF NOWHERE was i born into the right religion and he is not???? why he must go to hell
just because he was born into a christian family and out of nowhere, i was born into the "right" religion???

why want your god/allah want that i pray him? why?? or, when your god know EVERYTHING.. then he knew that im gonna be an atheist.. WHY THE FUCK created he me?? to take me into hell? wow.. really good god you have

okay maybe there is something in the universe
because we know NOTHING about the universe (its like the deep oceans.. why barely know what there is) and the universe is even more mysterious

BUT this creature/god/thing have never ever do something with the world religions

on that post i wanted to say that allah not exist.. or like the "holy" books arent holy
you know what i mean? all i wanna say is that the "thing" would never ever send us a book

because, every fucking religion say its the right religion.. right?
quran say its the right religion.. am i right? THEN, WHAT THE FUCK HAS YOUR ALLAH THOUGHT ABOUT TO SEND A BOOK IN ARABIC???? WHY NOT IN A LANGUAGE THAT EVERY FUCKING HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET CAN UNDERSTAND IT??

i was born into a muslim family.. but my neighboor (at the same age like me) was born into a christian family..
WHY THE FUCK, OUT OF NOWHERE was i born into the right religion and he is not???? why he must go to hell
just because he was born into a christian family and out of nowhere, i was born into the "right" religion???

why want your god/allah want that i pray him? why?? or, when your god know EVERYTHING.. then he knew that im gonna be an atheist.. WHY THE FUCK created he me?? to take me into hell? wow.. really good god you have
Allah is good,even though he created some people and Jinns for the Fire.
good is that which everything desires, and that through which it is completed. Evil has no essence, but is either the absence of substance or of some state beneficial to the substance. Thus existence is goodness.
24: Perfection of existence is goodness of existence, the existence that is untouched by absence – whether absence of substance or absence of something that belongs to substance – rather, it is perpetually actual. So it is pure good.
25: The necessary existent is “pure good” and free of evil, because evil is lack or deficiency. Having established this, Avicenna reminds us that the necessary existent provides existence and perfections of existence. This, too, allows us to affirm His goodness
26. From another point of view, Good refers to God’s status as the source of existence and perfection for other things. This provides a basis for further attributes, like the attribute of generosity, sufficiency and even will.

I told him I'm a muslim,and for the last 2 days we have been talking about it and islamic solutions to his life problems and gf's problems.

he is moreso new age,but I logically showed him thru kalam today in our conversation why there is only one God.he said:'muslims have alot of knowledge'

I also dispelled the version of islam by extremist khawarij like ISIS,and detailed to him true fiqh and shariah regarding these matters.

he says he is open minded to anything.and I gave him a amulet with ayatulkursi on it and he said he could feel the positivity coming in when he put it on just like I did.

I showed him a video of shaykh yassir qadhi talking about his true experiences with the Jinn,because his gf is plagued by Jinn.

I told him a islamic shaykh who's a Raaqi can exorcize demons from him and her because he asked si there anyone in your tradition that can help us?

if he converts,that will be the 3rd person I brought to islaam in my life(I converted my mother and my older sister).
Is he ginger by any chance

Inshallah, brother. He will get 72 brides in heaven.