White MTN takes top 0.1% curry foid HTB+

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

This is the minimum looks level curry I'd go for. But they are so aware of their SMV they run to BWC as soon as they can. Fucking suifeul!!!!

@Squirtle @Gengar @SubhumanCurrycel @robtical

I know a girl who was maybe 1 point lower than her. She married an absolute pajeet that was like 6'4.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Costcosuperstore, nope and 14 others
blud really sacrificed his bloodline

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 65752 and 19 others
some curry foids fog, but their accent makes them subhuman immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Zeruel, SteveRogers and 10 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Has been posted a million times already nigga and she frauds hard. See her without makeup and photoshop. She looks nothing like these pics irl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, nope, pig_face and 11 others
@SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA @yeeyeeslayer @Mixed Slayer

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
She's objectively good-looking but you can tell she's frauding with make-up and contact lenses. Also, not surprised she went for a white guy. White worship is real for South Asian women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, pig_face, bloomercel and 7 others
Has been posted a million times already nigga and she frauds hard. See her without makeup and photoshop. She looks nothing like these pics irl
This is the first time I've seen it. While she does fraud hard, you can still tell she's good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
In the first picture, he kind of looks like a South Asian guy who bleachmaxxed hard. :ROFLMAO:

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, Ricky212, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
She's objectively good-looking but you can tell she's frauding with make-up and contact lenses. Also, not surprised she went for a white guy. White worship is real for South Asian women.
I swear you cope everytime you see a gl curry foid. Just admit she's good looking and she brutally fogs most whites. I'm happy she's probably Hindu Dindu anyway. No loss there.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, pig_face, HeightPilledum and 2 others
I might need to go ER on cumskins ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Zeruel, Ricky212 and 2 others
I swear you cope everytime you see a gl curry foid. Just admit she's good looking and she brutally fogs most whites. I'm happy she's probably Hindu Dindu anyway. No loss there.
Bor really. I like curry girls and she is GL but definitely not top 0.1%. Also photographer pill

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 23558
Never seen anyone post it. She looks exotic af. No make up even better. At that level of looks make up hardly helps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
What the fuck are you talking about? I said she's good-looking, even without the make-up.

However, she does not fog most whites. Maybe in the UK, but not here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and SecularIslamist
Bor really. I like curry girls and she is GL but definitely not top 0.1%. Also photographer pill

She's likely HTB, or strong MTB, that makes her top 0.1% among deathnik women.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Jason Voorhees
Is he white ?

Is he white ?
looks more med on second look. But you saw @Gengar call him Indian LMAO

His name is Ivor McCray sounds Irish. Tbf this is the 'darkest' white person you'd get in a european / anglo country.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Women in sports are usually below average. The UK ones look even more dogshit.

View attachment 2808102
UK is dogshit ik. I agree Dutch women do fog them. But this is not what I'm arguing. Every european fogs British whores.

The girl in OP fogs most whites in any country - Netherlands, Sweden, Croatia there's no way she is even 'average' in any society - even in a student gym in Gothenburg.

His name is Ivor McCray sounds Irish. Tbf this is the 'darkest' white person you'd get in a european / anglo country.
I said he looks like a bleachmaxxed South Asian.

Also, I don't see why that's funny, especially when people here consider Morrone to look Bharati.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Never seen anyone post it. She looks exotic af. No make up even better. At that level of looks make up hardly helps.

View attachment 2808084
She uses contact and photoshop her skin does not look like that. I would post her unfrauded pic if I could find it again with Ananya Pandey but her pheno is very similar to Ananya. Her cousin

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
UK is dogshit ik. I agree Dutch women do fog them. But this is not what I'm arguing. Every european fogs British whores.

The girl in OP fogs most whites in any country - Netherlands, Sweden, Croatia there's no way she is even 'average' in any society - even in a student gym in Gothenburg.
Nah, you're giga coping if you think the chick you posted fogs most whites in the Netherlands. How to tell you've never been to the Netherlands while not telling me you've never been to the Netherlands. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I said he looks like a bleachmaxxed South Asian.

Also, I don't see why that's funny, especially when people here consider Morrone to look Bharati.

View attachment 2808103
That's called being a genetic anomoly not bleachmaxxed curry or swarthy med like Morrone who is Italian anyway - and south of Italy has curry passing outliers.

Does Ruud Van Nistelrooy or Van Persie look (bleachmaxxed) curry? These are probably the 'darkest' whites in Netherlands right? Dark hair and eyes.

Right.T50 Dark brown hair and med face.
He doesn't look fully white he just white mogs her

• +1
That's called being a genetic anomoly not bleachmaxxed curry or swarthy med like Morrone who is Italian anyway - and south of Italy has curry passing outliers.

Does Ruud Van Nistelrooy or Van Persie look (bleachmaxxed) curry? These are probably the 'darkest' whites in Netherlands right? Dark hair and eyes.

View attachment 2808106View attachment 2808112
Well, no they don't look like bleachmaxxed South Asians but they have different facial features that do not look similar to South Asians in general, whereas the guy in the OP does have facial features that you kind of see relatively often. If you understand what I mean. And, they're among the "darkest" whites. There's even Dutch people with black hair but they're very rare.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, St.TikTokcel, Blackgymmax and 1 other person

View attachment 2808106View attachment 2808112
Russell Brand probably the most ethnic looking Englishman looks Greek. Not even Italian.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
“Minimum looks level you go for”:ROFLMAO: they won’t even look at you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Ricky212 and SecularIslamist
She doesn't look as good as she does without the frauding, that is obvious. However, for some reason, she does have harmony that doesn't make her look as dogshit as other women would, hence why I think she's top 0.1%. At least she doesn't have a big nose and bug eyes like other South Asian women do. :ROFLMAO:
idk she looks pretty fuckin mid in the first picture @Squirtle posted

Kinda Looksmatched though

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
irish can look med sometimes weirdly enough, they're less white than the british for sure

• +1
Who gives a fk man

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
That’s such an L for curries ngl
yeah the hottest women of their race immediately date out jfl, if they're indian/hindu background they get a gl germanic white boy and if they're muslim pakistani they get themselves a gl med/white looking arab boy (cuz that's the next best thing lol)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
some curry foids fog, but their accent makes them subhuman immediately
Literally this. Saw her was impressed theme watched 2 second into the vid and almost vomited @ her voice

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
She doesn't look as good as she does without the frauding, that is obvious. However, for some reason, she does have harmony that doesn't make her look as dogshit as other women would, hence why I think she's top 0.1%. At least she doesn't have a big nose and bug eyes like other South Asian women do. :ROFLMAO:
I mean 90% women do look like shit without makeup. She still looks above average but no higher than htb

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Agreed, but she is makeupfrauding, might as well have bug eyes.

yeah the hottest women immediately date out jfl
Don’t blame them tbh. It’s a crime curries even exist they are just repenting for their ancestors sins of procreating. One good thing is if you date curries you’ll always feel superior to them based of this fact, no matter what happens in life you can say your improving their gene pool

Literally this. Saw her was impressed theme watched 2 second into the vid and almost vomited @ her voice
same i HATE it, esp if it's strong i just feel unhygenic just listening to it :sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Don’t blame them tbh. It’s a crime curries even exist they are just repenting for their ancestors sins of procreating.
JFL if they're hindu they go for a germanic white boy and if they're paki/muslim they go for a gl med-white passing arab guy (i've noticed this lol)