White MTN takes top 0.1% curry foid HTB+

JFL if they're hindu they go for a germanic white boy and if they're paki/muslim they go for a gl med-white passing arab guy (i've noticed this lol)
basically this. But they go for ethnic looking Arabs if Islamic. In uni they the easiest hoes even me as an incel used to run trains on them that’s why I live my curry bros in badcislly one.

But yeah we need to think god everyday that our races of women don’t like BWC

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
JFL if they're hindu they go for a germanic white boy and if they're paki/muslim they go for a gl med-white passing arab guy (i've noticed this lol)
I'm ngl and be a hypocrite I would do same ofc. But difference is I wouldn't pass up a HTB of my own race for an MTB mena - it's just a shane they're 0.001% of population.

• +1
basically this. But they go for ethnic looking Arabs if Islamic. In uni they the easiest hoes even me as an incel used to run trains on them that’s why I live my curry bros in badcislly one.

Ur black girls like whitebois it’s just that whitebois don’t like them back jfl

yeah the hottest women of their race immediately date out jfl, if they're indian/hindu background they get a gl germanic white boy and if they're muslim pakistani they get themselves a gl med/white looking arab boy (cuz that's the next best thing lol)
Not true. They still chase white guys. They'd rather go for Kevin the kafir than Abdul the Chaddam.

Ur black girls like whitebois it’s just that whitebois don’t like them back jfl
No they don’t every stat shows blk hoes are bbc only, infact our women like Cumskins the least thank god, it makes us even more of a counter to Cumskins as they have to work 10x harder to get our women than every other race and pinkfoids love BBC so we can rub it in their face. I told my blk buddies to ck time slaying stacies and beckies to avenge all the niggas for slevery

• Hmm...

Depends on which MENA country you are referring to. Plenty of them chase white cocks as well, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Depends on which MENA country you are referring to. Plenty of them chase white cocks as well, unfortunately.
I mean this can be said for every race… and can go for any race of man. There’s plenty Pinkoid who chases gook cock for example.

If it’s not curry the curry will fuck it that simple. Arabs are worshipped by Muslims so they can be a gulf nigger they will still suck his oil rich cock

I mean this can be said for every race… and can go for any race of man. There’s plenty Pinkoid who chases gook cock for example.
i think @Gengar is saying there's plenty of muslim curry foids chasing pink cock in spite of it being forbidden lol

i think @Gengar is saying there's plenty of muslim curry foids chasing pink cock in spite of it being forbidden lol
Ofc. I’m not Muslim and I have fucked Muslim foid so it is a thing same way Muslim men lust for cumskin women. You ethncis are lucky I live in an white ethnostate where my phenotype is a super failo otherwise I’d be the bane of your existence

• JFL

If it’s not curry the curry will fuck it that simple. Arabs are worshipped by Muslims so they can be a gulf nigger they will still suck his oil rich cock
Most of the worshipping comes from guys, but not in a sexual context but rather because of the "hurr durr one ummah" meme. Anyway, yes k-pop fan base consists of many white women, but even Islamic Arab women and Islamic Turkish women go crazy for Koreans. They travel to South Korea to study (Chang cock). I saw a cute Arab hijabi once in a Youtube vlog doing exactly that.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only to Cumskins in my location. It’s a halo with ethncis ironically I should know when I go clubbing theh cold appr me for a reason. Bear in mind im like HTN just failed by autism and pheno (once again only an issue with Cumskins)

Most of the worshipping comes from guys, but not in a sexual context but rather because of the "hurr durr one ummah" meme. Anyway, yes k-pop fan base consists of many white women, but even Islamic Arab women and Islamic Turkish women go crazy for Koreans. They travel to South Korea to study (Chang cock). I saw a cute Arab hijabi once in a Youtube vlog doing exactly that.
brown boys worship white blonde blue eye WASP girls every bit as much as their women do.

That's exactly what I'm saying, but it's not just "curry." MENA are just as guilty. I recently heard of a Pakistani woman who had two children and she ran off with a white kafir, JFL. But I also knew a MENA woman who wore the niqab who had a daughter with a white kafir. I knew her from when I was young, when I became a teen she refused to shake my hand anymore because "I'm a man now." I respected it at first until I found out she got pumped full of kafir seed. It's so hypocritical, man. I genuinely despise muzzie women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
brown boys worship white blonde blue eye WASP girls every bit as much as their women do.
Probably so, but in a way it's ethnics in general. Other ethnics pride themselves in being "whiter" than other ethnics. Levantine Arabs are notorious for this.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
Levantine Arabs are notorious for this.
they're the moggers of the middle east, ik so many lebanese dudes who have white stacies all over them in the west

they're the moggers of the middle east, ik so many lebanese dudes who have white stacies all over them in the west
Why are they moggers? Because they're the most white-passing? :p

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
That's exactly what I'm saying, but it's not just "curry." MENA are just as guilty. I recently heard of a Pakistani woman who had two children and she ran off with a white kafir, JFL. But I also knew a MENA woman who wore the niqab who had a daughter with a white kafir.
Damn that's crazy, i bet their dads were seething lmao
I knew her from when I was young, when I became a teen she refused to shake my hand anymore because "I'm a man now." I respected it at first until I found out she got pumped full of kafir seed. It's so hypocritical, man.
she repented after being inseminated by white chad mashallah

Damn that's crazy, i bet their dads were seething lmao

she repented after being inseminated by white chad mashallah
I honestly have no idea, but now I know why the Arabs used to stone their infant daughters, didn't want to raise no future degenerate. As for the MENA niqabi, she actually got cancer and died recently. I'm a jerk for saying this but I honestly couldn't care less, it really put a bad taste in my mouth how she treated me versus how she treated a white kafir. You will notice that muzzie women will be nicer to non-muzzie men and keep their distance from muzzie men. I see everyone guilty of this, regardless of the country they come from. A few months ago I attended a college for an open day as we call it, and there were a bunch of aspiring college students and a Pakistani boy comes up to ask me about the college. It's clearly for his older sister who wears hijab. I tell him I'm not a teacher but also a fellow aspiring college student (brutal oldcel pill) and then later on, the older sister approaches one of the white guys that was there to ask about the students. Fucking hypocrite.

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
Then everyone who worships whites is blackpilled and racepilled?
where did i worship them, i just said looking white or adjacent to it is important for being attractive which is an undenaible fact

where did i worship them, i just said looking white or adjacent to it is important for being attractive which is an undenaible fact
You said brown boys worship WASPs as if you distanced yourself from white-worshipping, but then you make statements taht show you're also a white-worshipper. I must be the only ethnic here who doesn't white-worship.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
View attachment 2808062

View attachment 2808063
View attachment 2808065

This is the minimum looks level curry I'd go for. But they are so aware of their SMV they run to BWC as soon as they can. Fucking suifeul!!!!

@Squirtle @Gengar @SubhumanCurrycel @robtical

I know a girl who was maybe 1 point lower than her. She married an absolute pajeet that was like 6'4.

The guy mogs her
Literally any white low htn or High mtn can pick out 1 billion htn curry girls because they're low value shit.
He lowered his standards for her

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
UK is dogshit ik. I agree Dutch women do fog them. But this is not what I'm arguing. Every european fogs British whores.

The girl in OP fogs most whites in any country - Netherlands, Sweden, Croatia there's no way she is even 'average' in any society - even in a student gym in Gothenburg.
Croatian women mogg all

Is that guy really white he looks curry with brown hair maybe turkish at best

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
I swear you cope everytime you see a gl curry foid. Just admit she's good looking and she brutally fogs most whites. I'm happy she's probably Hindu Dindu anyway. No loss there.
She fogs no one retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Swarthy Knight
She looks good, solid HTB.

But he isn't MTN, he mogs me tbh. probably strong MTN.

It is funny, because the last thing I imagine a Bharati would do is listen to scene music. :p
you're right, i only heard about them after their yo yo honey singh colab.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
you're right, i only heard about them after their yo yo honey singh colab.
Most unexpected collab. I don't listen to either artists but I know them both by name. :)

not good looking. it is bland pretty face skin and hair.

That's exactly what I'm saying, but it's not just "curry." MENA are just as guilty. I recently heard of a Pakistani woman who had two children and she ran off with a white kafir, JFL. But I also knew a MENA woman who wore the niqab who had a daughter with a white kafir. I knew her from when I was young, when I became a teen she refused to shake my hand anymore because "I'm a man now." I respected it at first until I found out she got pumped full of kafir seed. It's so hypocritical, man. I genuinely despise muzzie women.
Did this happen in netherlands? Finding it hard to believe niqab part, unless she was living double life. Why would any white guy take chance with niqab, unless she is busty and you can see her body despite niqab?

I honestly have no idea, but now I know why the Arabs used to stone their infant daughters, didn't want to raise no future degenerate. As for the MENA niqabi, she actually got cancer and died recently. I'm a jerk for saying this but I honestly couldn't care less, it really put a bad taste in my mouth how she treated me versus how she treated a white kafir. You will notice that muzzie women will be nicer to non-muzzie men and keep their distance from muzzie men. I see everyone guilty of this, regardless of the country they come from. A few months ago I attended a college for an open day as we call it, and there were a bunch of aspiring college students and a Pakistani boy comes up to ask me about the college. It's clearly for his older sister who wears hijab. I tell him I'm not a teacher but also a fellow aspiring college student (brutal oldcel pill) and then later on, the older sister approaches one of the white guys that was there to ask about the students. Fucking hypocrite.
Typecasted. Even chaddam would get such treatment. Madonna whore complex but female side

Did this happen in netherlands? Finding it hard to believe niqab part, unless she was living double life. Why would any white guy take chance with niqab, unless she is busty and you can see her body despite niqab?
Yes, the Netherlands. I only knew her as an older woman and she wore niqab always. Perhaps she only wore hijab before. Idk. Also, I remember meeting a guy whose mom was a MENA muzzie and his father was a kafir, and black. I thought he was joking at first but then realized I was serious after I asked "Really? You're joking right?" He wasn't amused probably. :ROFLMAO:

Typecasted. Even chaddam would get such treatment. Madonna whore complex but female side
Highly doubt it but yeah they do have a different treatment for muzzies (sub-chaddams) and one for non-muzzies (friendlier, nicer, more approachable, etc).