White Nationalist Couldn't Get White Woman, Got With Self Hating Dog Eating Noodle

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
JUST LOOK AT THE SONS FACE IN THIS FAMILY PIC!!!!

2009-08-26.jpg

"My father was an incel white nationalist who white women wouldn't touch so he went for my dog eating mother who hates her own genetics and hates me because im part Asian"

200w.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darwined, fogdart, Deleted member 26410 and 16 others
JFL at this analysis from r/hapas!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 14693
the women fog so hard jfl

His son turned out alr tbh, despite height he just looks like an angsty teen lol

A94E2001 81CB 45D2 B73E 0CB87F10C9F8

Literally him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Razeb, Hottaco34 and 13 others

2009-08-26.jpg

"My father was an incel white nationalist who white women wouldn't touch so he went for my dog eating mother who hates her own genetics and hates me because im part Asian"

200w.gif
This is super common

JFL at this analysis from r/hapas!!!!

So many white nationalists will talk about keeping the white race pure and saving it but then immediately will go and marry an Asian foid thus bringing in more mixed race kids into the world

Haha is the third one the girlfriend of laowhy86?
Yup JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 28904
That's the boys that post about buck breaking, bwc and other shit on here.

No one with a big dick wouldn't even dive into such topics as he has no need because he doesnt feel threatened.

Nature is simple.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
White nationalist always go for asians xD

stop calling hem self hating you ethic retards they don't hate them selfs they just hate their males.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Graham and normie_joe
So many white nationalists will talk about keeping the white race pure and saving it but then immediately will go and marry an Asian foid thus bringing in more mixed race kids into the world

Yup JFL
It’s because joos ruined white women!!

John Derbyshire isn't a WN at all. He's not even really pro-white, just anti-immigration, and used to be a conservative writer but got kicked out of the National Review for being a paleocon - which is why he writes for VDARE. You retarded anti-white shitskins don't know anything about being WN, you've never been a WN, but you have a grudge against whites that are pro-white, which is why you keep calling random conservatards White Nationalists - like the /r/hapas gookcels that keep bringing up Derbyshire, when he is in no way a WN. Meanwhile in reality you basically get excommunicated from any WN group if you continue to have sexual relationships with nonwhites after getting redpilled. A lot of people think even having casual sex with nonwhites no matter how long it was in the past means you're too far gone, and the white nationalists that used to fuck gooks or latinas shut the fuck up about it because they'll get kicked out of every telegram they're in and they'll lose their IRL WN social circle immediately (if they have one).

Last edited:
John Derbyshire isn't a WN at all. He's not even really pro-white, just anti-immigration, and used to be a conservative writer but got kicked out of the National Review for being a paleocon - which is why he writes for VDARE. You retarded anti-white shitskins don't know anything about being WN, you've never been a WN, but you have a grudge against whites that are pro-white, which is why you keep calling random conservatards White Nationalists - like the /r/hapas gookcels that keep bringing up Derbyshire, when he is in no way a WN. Meanwhile in reality you basically get excommunicated from any WN group if you continue to have sexual relationships with nonwhites after getting redpilled. A lot of people think even having casual sex with nonwhites no matter how long it was in the past means you're too far gone, and the white nationalists that used to fuck gooks or latinas shut the fuck up about it because they'll get kicked out of every telegram they're in and they'll lose their IRL WN social circle immediately (if they have one).

JFL at being triggered this much.

The guy is white nationalist and racist af if you read his history. He is just like many other incel far righters, rejected by their own kind because of their subhumanity and so they go to self hating dog eating noodles because they have no choice. Just look at the incel white cucks on here who are trying to convince themselves that having no choice but to go for asian women makes asian women better than white women.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

2009-08-26.jpg

200w.gif
Lmaoo, but his daughter gonna be a fogger

Yup JFL
Most of them stay incel rather then get a non white wife.

But usually they Latina or Arab max first before the more drastic option .

Why the fuck do these white cucks commit to these jungle g00ks? Just pump and dump them ffs.

Ugly ass kids.

How unfortunate and yet common

This is WMAF is so fucking pathetic

Ugly Incel white man, ugly fucking gook who produce ugly disgusting mixed kids who grow up to hate themselves

Literally a mess.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Lmaoo, but his daughter gonna be a fogger

His daughter is ugly 😭, maybe slightly better looking than what she coulda looked but still subhuman due to the unfortunate genetics

Elliot Rodger 2: SFcel Boogaloo.

Feel bad for the son.

2009-08-26.jpg

200w.gif
Girl looks kinda alright dude on the hand not so much, not tryna even be racist here lol

Racism is cope obviously. Also why do hapa girls look so much better than guys 99% of cases

stop calling hem self hating you ethic retards they don't hate them selfs they just hate their males.

Most intelligent .org member.

Why the fuck do these white cucks commit to these jungle g00ks? Just pump and dump them ffs.

Dambula-Beggar-Ancient_Cities-Sri_Lanka-AdventuresofaGoodMan.jpg

"Why the fuck do these cucks scrounge for scraps off garbage bins? They should be dining at 5 star restaurants"

Stopped reading after I saw I mogged everyone in the photo.