White normie talks about his CHAD friend and how HE FUCKS ANY GIRL HE SEES.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

Even white, repeated WHITE normie like the dude in the vid( mogs the whole forum by 6 points) do struggle massively with foidionilosoruses.
In a world with no monogamy or religion, only the top1% fucks and experiences love.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Xtra, Akhi and 1 other person
Stfu dumb fuck

What a corny ah niguh

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and murdah
Wasted my time watching that fucking vid, I thought he’d at least show a pic of the socalled chad

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Chadpill

Bro I don't walk up to them with any expectations. I just want to get to know them. You have to just have no expectations, hold frame, and be confident bro. I promise it works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, bloomercel, romanstock and 2 others
View attachment 2665655

Bro I don't walk up to them with any expectations. I just want to get to know them. You have to just have no expectations, hold frame, and be confident bro. I promise it works.
Braindead normies will look @ prime Meeks and say “oh girls like him cos he has drip and game and never gives up”

Yep surely it’s not due to his blue eyes and lightskin… yep 100% his game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lonenely sigma, murdah and 3 others
Fake story brah to sell his product

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and mortis
@Makeyousit my autistic brain now found that you could be calling the dude in the video corny not me. if thats the case then sorry for the insult.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Braindead normies will look @ prime Meeks and say “oh girls like him cos he has drip and game and never gives up”

Yep surely it’s not due to his blue eyes and lightskin… yep 100% his game
Most in the comments saying he's probably handsome and 6'3.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2665655

Just talk and fuck bro, it's just so natural and ez.

• Woah
  • JFL
2024 chadlite or over

I talk to every girl with no expectations and they expect me to stop talking to them. If you don't force it and don't escalate as an avg guy it will literally never happen for you.

Even white, repeated WHITE normie like the dude in the vid( mogs the whole forum by 6 points) do struggle massively with foidionilosoruses.
In a world with no monogamy or religion, only the top1% fucks and experiences love.

doesnt automatically need to be a chad, the biggest slayer i knew was 5'10