White people actually ARE racists srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I use to dismiss this as a sjw trope but the more I think about it the more I can actually see where non-whites are coming from (but don't get me wrong, lot of it is also just whiny bullshit). Consider how extremely fake and probably secretly racist the average white progressive is. Virtually all of the "anti-racism" from whites is basically fake virtue signalling from people who live in almost all white neighborhoods. White people can be basically split into 2 groups: Openly racist right-wing whites who don't care for non-whites for whatever reason, or "secretly" racist whites who want to "help" non-whites by turning them into children whom can only be governed by "good" whites like themselves because they are too stupid to do so themselves. So basically 2 different kinds of racists but just different kinds.

The entire motivation for letting in all the immigration is also entirely selfish and fake and has nothing to do with altruism. Basically the white middle and upper class want slave labor to do the dirty work at lower wages and under worse working conditions than what the white working class would ever put up with, and in order to justify it they pretend it's about tolerance when in actuality they just want brown people to be their slaves.

lmao this shit is pure blackpill shit if you are a working class white who hates sjw shit :/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and SikKunt
Ye bro welcome to reality.
SJW's are a bunch of hypocritical virtue-signalling cock knockers.

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn
The white man is the devil

The white man is the devil

The majority believe that the differences in outcome by race exist due to environment and nurturing rather than genetic and evolution.

It's soft-racism.

The idea is that 50% of the violent crime being committed by 15% of the population and having 100 years of data revealing consistent, massive disparities in average IQ among races is because of some invisible hand of discrimination, or their culture, not biological differences caused by evolving separately in vastly different environments with unique challenges.

Is rap music so degenerate and low IQ because of the race that creates it, or is it the other way around? Chicken and the egg. Most choose the latter explanation because it's more egalitarian and easier to blame the white man than to confront the ugly reality that this problem may never be resolved without gene editing in the womb or adopting ethnic nationalism.

People will openly admit there are differences in penis size, height, body hair, skin color, reference ranges on medical tests, and other obviously genetic traits but as soon as you touch on intelligence you become some immoral, irredeemable racist. They just didn't get a fair chance in life, IQ tests are biased, blah blah.

Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is often the right one. Perhaps the most energy intensive organ in the body didn't evolve the exact same way in populations that evolved separately, in different climates with different environmental challenges. Whites had half a year of bitter cold to survive through, which they needed to spend the other half preparing for, ultimately selecting for intelligence and altruism within tight-knit communities. Why are people surprised their behavior and IQ is different than those who evolved under different pressures? If we were talking about animals then everyone would be nodding their head in agreement.

So yes people do believe in stereotypes but they think the force that causes them is outside of biology and evolution, or that only physical traits differ and that mother nature simply forgot to optimize the brain for survival.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
But they wuz ejypshunz n shieet..

Actually no, you were not :D

racism begins when u instantly forget the facial features of a darker person. invisibility threshhold where u wouldn't even care to process their existence despite being aware they are there

high IQ. every white person is racist to some degree tbh. even virtue signalling foids who go on and on about black panther think were animals deep down inside.

• +1
I think all ethnicities are racist by nature - based on the acceptance of their own kind and the exclusion of others. Despite all the JBW myths, a white person living as minority in a non white country would never climb high on the social ladder, and would never feel that he "belongs" there.

• +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Achathin, Tiddlywink and 1 other person
The majority believe that the differences in outcome by race exist due to environment and nurturing rather than genetic and evolution.

It's soft-racism.

The idea is that 50% of the violent crime being committed by 15% of the population and having 100 years of data revealing consistent, massive disparities in average IQ among races is because of some invisible hand of discrimination, or their culture, not biological differences caused by evolving separately in vastly different environments with unique challenges.

Is rap music so degenerate and low IQ because of the race that creates it, or is it the other way around? Chicken and the egg. Most choose the latter explanation because it's more egalitarian and easier to blame the white man than to confront the ugly reality that this problem may never be resolved without gene editing in the womb or adopting ethnic nationalism.

People will openly admit there are differences in penis size, height, body hair, skin color, reference ranges on medical tests, and other obviously genetic traits but as soon as you touch on intelligence you become some immoral, irredeemable racist. They just didn't get a fair chance in life, IQ tests are biased, blah blah.

Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is often the right one. Perhaps the most energy intensive organ in the body didn't evolve the exact same way in populations that evolved separately, in different climates with different environmental challenges. Whites had half a year of bitter cold to survive through, which they needed to spend the other half preparing for, ultimately selecting for intelligence and altruism within tight-knit communities. Why are people surprised their behavior and IQ is different than those who evolved under different pressures? If we were talking about animals then everyone would be nodding their head in agreement.

So yes people do believe in stereotypes but they think the force that causes them is outside of biology and evolution, or that only physical traits differ and that mother nature simply forgot to optimize the brain for survival.
Not a word.

I think all ethnicities are racist by nature - based on the acceptance of their own kind and the exclusion of others. Despite all the JBW myths, a white person living as minority in a non white country would never climb high on the social ladder, and would never feel that he "belongs" there.
zetacope. white people are treated like gods in third world countries.

• JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Despite making up 13 percent of the population...

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Stare and Tiddlywink
Its a defense mechanism: humans are social creatures, but we are programmed to trust, reproduce and create bounds with similars, and race plays a role on this part. No matter if you are white, black, asian etc: everyone is unconsciously "racist".

• +1

JLF at comparing ethnic worship of white woman to white man wanting to have status. Do white males have high status in south africa right now?

I wish we were but instead we are babysitting ethnic sub 75 IQ countries who will never develop and bringing them to our countries resulting in higher crime rate, unemployment, welfare spending and eventual destruction of our culture, way of living and genetics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink
JLF at comparing ethnic worship of white woman to white man wanting to have status. Do white males have high status in south africa right now?
a woman has more social value of course but imagine how ethnic women would treat white men. its not far fetched to say that a white man wouldnt get somewhat similar treatment in these type of countries. and even if they dont want to like the white man they innately know that he is superior because his skin colour which puts him at the top of the social ladder.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
QUOTE="Hunter, post: 470072, member: 583"]

[/QUOTE]

you mean white hot women are chased after in these countries. I guarantee you that if some faggot subhuman nerdic incel was in that place he would be surrounded by scammers instead of these Indian dudes wanting to show of to their friends that they saw a cute white girl.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
QUOTE="Hunter, post: 470072, member: 583"]

you mean white hot women are chased after in these countries. I guarantee you that if some faggot subhuman nerdic incel was in that place he would be surrounded by scammers instead of these Indian dudes wanting to show of to their friends that they saw a cute white girl.
[/QUOTE]

you dont think that the subhuman woman would be crazy over a white guy as opposed to their regular subhuman manlet men?

If she was born in India, she would never become Miss India, never have a leading role in the movie industry, never be elected a high official. She'd feel alienated despite being born and raised in the Indian society - just like the way many ethnics feel in the west.

you dont think that the subhuman woman would be crazy over a white guy as opposed to their regular subhuman manlet men?
no reason why they would be crazy over a white guy unless he is good looking. why do you think Indian girls are so attracted to Indian celebrities

no reason why they would be crazy over a white guy unless he is good looking. why do you think Indian girls are so attracted to Indian celebrities
why do you think the indian men are crazy over a white girl? the truth is, being white automatically makes you chad tier in these countries.

why do you think the indian men are crazy over a white girl? the truth is, being white automatically makes you chad tier in these countries.
The truth is that you are coping and you don't realise that blonde hair and super pale skin is super feminine and also that most white people going to India make decent incomes so betabuxx can be easy apeal to some poor as fuck Indian girl in poverty.

Proud racist here

In an ideal world, everyone loves everyone else so that is what I will work towards starting with myself and spreading it to others. Basically racism is irrelevant

The truth is that you are coping and you don't realise that blonde hair and super pale skin is super feminine and also that most white people going to India make decent incomes so betabuxx can be easy apeal to some poor as fuck Indian girl in poverty.
youre fucking delusional if you dont believe white features are attractive.

youre fucking delusional if you dont believe white features are attractive.
what do you mean by white features?. blue eyes are legit the only attractive thing I see that isn't common outside of europe.

what do you mean by white features?. blue eyes are legit the only attractive thing I see that isn't common outside of europe.
white skin puts caucasians at least 1.5 or 2 points above ethnics. then they also have better looking hair(lighter colour =/= more feminine), more neotenic features(they look like humans rather than animals) and like you said, better looking eyes.

again, if you really think ethnic features > white features you are delusional. i cant convince you otherwise. you can lead a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink.

I have noticed that the more left leaning a female is, the more likely she is to exclusively date whites.
white skin puts caucasians at least 1.5 or 2 points above ethnics. then they also have better looking hair(lighter colour =/= more feminine), more neotenic features(they look like humans rather than animals) and like you said, better looking eyes.

again, if you really think ethnic features > white features you are delusional. i cant convince you otherwise. you can lead a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink.
luckily caucasian features arent exclusive to europeans. Anyways the difference in SMV compared to white skin depends on how light the ethnics are. olive skin shouldnt dock you too many points. Also i think eye color is nowhere near as important as facial features, skin tone, bone structure, and eye area

Indians have the best hair of all races. If you are not retarded you know that eye shape is more important than color. And im more than 90% percent sure white people dont have higher frequency or chances of hooded or hunter eyes. Olive, light brown and tanned skin are objectively better than whiter skin for men. And its pretty much jbw cope to day they look more human (what even is your reasoning behind this? Also are japanese not more neotenic? Than whites?)

Most people in general are probably racist.