White people are gods

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
I see it now, they are so much superior, I went to my college gym today and there was a big woman volleyball tournament, I seen so many people in attendance they were all white. They all seemed very healthy and high class, dressed well mannered and properly, while I'm here with my ethnic skin and ghetto ass clothes, I feel so inferior too them

And wholly shit I seen so many healthy young jbs whites I walked past some them, I felt like legit giant ogre. Anyways white people are perfect everything about their skin,mannerism and complexion is amazing. They are truly the master race. I hate living in a all white town since they all mog me to oblivion looks and race colour wise. It's sad when I see beautiful or average white weemen because they are reserved for white men only. JFL if think I have chance with white wee men. TBH I shouldn't even coexist with white people, they are so much superior to me that I shouldn't even be near their proximity since it's an insult to their godly presence.

White people are the best

Thanks for reading

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Ukcel1388, Danish_Retard and 32 others
Weak larp tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3832, AutisticBeaner and 4 others
Op is white

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3832 and 7 others
Weak larp tbh
Or legit self hating ethnic, a lot of those when they are raised around mostly white people

But yes I feel so out of place around white people like I’m different species, especially rich high class good looking ones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Norwooder, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
I see it now, they are so much superior, I went to my college gym today and there was a big woman volleyball tournament, I seen so many people in attendance they were all white. They all seemed very healthy and high class, dressed well mannered and properly, while I'm here with my ethnic skin and ghetto ass clothes, I feel so inferior too them

And wholly shit I seen so many healthy young jbs whites I walked past some them, I felt like legit giant ogre. Anyways white people are perfect everything about their skin,mannerism and complexion is amazing. They are truly the master race. I hate living in a all white town since they all mog me to oblivion looks and race colour wise. It's sad when I see beautiful or average white weemen because they are reserved for white men only. JFL if think I have chance with white wee men. TBH I shouldn't even coexist with white people, they are so much superior to me that I shouldn't even be near their proximity since it's an insult to their godly presence.

Thanks for reading

Hate how ethnic parents lack such self-awareness that they shit out these ethnic kids and to expect them to compete with white kids.

I go into a state of inner rage when I see an ethnic parent pushing an ugly ethnic kid around as I know how shit his future will be, none of which is his fault

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Highrise, BackFromTheMogging and 8 others
uncle tom talking

It’s all about the genes

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Norwooder, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens. Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races. The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.

I want you guys to let this sink in for a second. Niggers are LITERALLY NOT HUMAN. They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens. In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hoodmaxxnigga, randomguy1235 and 3 others
@BigBiceps

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
LARP DETECTED

THIS ISN'T THE REAL TELLEM. I GOT PROOF. I ASKED HIM A QUESTION THE REAL TELLEM GAVE ME THE ANSWER TO AND HE SIMPLY IGNORED IT.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens. Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races. The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.

I want you guys to let this sink in for a second. Niggers are LITERALLY NOT HUMAN. They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens. In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.
Wow so you join this forum, are good at first and a nice user. Then you go full stormfront cel? Wtf son?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Alexanderr, fukmylyf and 3 others

https://lookism.net/threads/ultimate-redpill-niggers-are-homoeretus.132590/

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Michael Myers
Or legit self hating ethnic, a lot of those when they are raised around mostly white people

But yes I feel so out of place around white people like I’m different species, especially rich high class good looking ones.

Are you black?

It's true that Africans are genetically far apart from other races, but they can breed with every other race and have fertile offspring. That means they are of the same species, because that isn't possible with different species. Grolar bears are the only exception to the rule. Bonobos can't even breed with humans, so let's not even argue about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Chadelite, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
Yo it's me morning star
White people are godzz the entire planet is a playground for the white man to explore and find himself we ethnics are just npcs that exist to validate the white man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5143
It's true that Africans are genetically far apart from other races, but they can breed with every other race and have fertile offspring. That means they are of the same species, because that isn't possible with different species. Bonobos can't even breed with humans, so let's not even argue about it.

They are a subspecies

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Tellum t I m ur biggest fan u have inspired me to be who I m today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5143
True indeed.

Jfl @StormlitAqua the only one liking this thread, how typical:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: SLA
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Blackout.xl
BOYOS I WAS WRONG, IT IS REALLY HIM.

HE DID NOT IGNORE MY PM. HE ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND PROVIDED PROOF OF US EXCHANGING PMS ON .CO

WELCOME BACK BROTHER.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 5143
BOYOS I WAS WRONG, IT IS REALLY HIM.

HE DID NOT IGNORE MY PM. HE ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND PROVIDED PROOF OF US EXCHANGING PMS ON .CO

WELCOME BACK BROTHER.
What didn't you understand about my comment?

im not

tfw white and cant even get black gf

tfw so ugly you negate jbw theory

Op came up with some controversial threads lol

Yep this is the truth lol

Why you think there is 1000 threads on how to whitemax 😂😂

Anyway what state you live in OP?
im not

tfw white and cant even get black gf

tfw so ugly you negate jbw theory
Black women are unattractive bro wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yo it's me morning star
White people are godzz the entire planet is a playground for the white man to explore and find himself we ethnics are just npcs that exist to validate the white man

Bhai its me
Mirinnigga

Dont block
Image0

Preach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

You copied every word from that low IQ lookism thread.

The book is like the most biased book out their the book literally has a chapter in eugenics.

It was made by a man who has literally 0 anthropological credibility or even biological credibility.

Imma bit skeptical of this dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Alexanderr

Thanks for reading
yeah i want to be next hitler, kill non aryans and rope

It's true that Africans are genetically far apart from other races, but they can breed with every other race and have fertile offspring. That means they are of the same species, because that isn't possible with different species. Grolar bears are the only exception to the rule. Bonobos can't even breed with humans, so let's not even argue about it.
Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on the planet. Some Africans are further genetically apart from each other than they are to other races/ethnicities like caucasians or mongoloids. It’s not accurate to generalize them as a whole to be genetically this far apart or close to another group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and BigBiceps
Wow so you join this forum, are good at first and a nice user. Then you go full stormfront cel? Wtf son?

The book is the most biased book you will read it has literally has a chapter on eugenics it's another book masquerading as science.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 685

Thanks for reading
This post was made by a 3/10 ethnik with a tiny dick. If he was attractive then he wouldn't be this autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Isn't the ideal male skin tone slightly dark and white for females?

I'm white as fuck but I have been on large dosages of Melanotan II for years. People used to ask me if I went on vacation but now they just assume I'm a foreigner. My beard eyebrows etc have all gone completely black as well. I like white skin but being so tan makes me better looking and hides my flaws. Actually it doesn't even look like a tan. Looks like I'm a different race. I even get checked for passports every time I fly in and out of the country (they don't check anyone else).

• JFL
Reactions: Hopeful333
Isn't the ideal male skin tone slightly dark and white for females?

I'm white as fuck but I have been on large dosages of Melanotan II for years. People used to ask me if I went on vacation but now they just assume I'm a foreigner. My beard eyebrows etc have all gone completely black as well. I like white skin but being so tan makes me better looking and hides my flaws. Actually it doesn't even look like a tan. Looks like I'm a different race. I even get checked for passports every time I fly in and out of the country (they don't check anyone else).
Tbh I have festish for slight brown Indian girls, skin tone like priya rai or a little lighter.