White people are gods

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
I see it now, they are so much superior, I went to my college gym today and there was a big woman volleyball tournament, I seen so many people in attendance they were all white. They all seemed very healthy and high class, dressed well mannered and properly, while I'm here with my ethnic skin and ghetto ass clothes, I feel so inferior too them

And wholly shit I seen so many healthy young jbs whites I walked past some them, I felt like legit giant ogre. Anyways white people are perfect everything about their skin,mannerism and complexion is amazing. They are truly the master race. I hate living in a all white town since they all mog me to oblivion looks and race colour wise. It's sad when I see beautiful or average white weemen because they are reserved for white men only. JFL if think I have chance with white wee men. TBH I shouldn't even coexist with white people, they are so much superior to me that I shouldn't even be near their proximity since it's an insult to their godly presence.

White people are the best

Thanks for reading

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, ArcticStorm, ALP and 12 others
It's time to go home It seems

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Thanks, mate. We like you, too.

Th 886074536

Th 2542971040

Th 3365834530

Th 1398949040

Th 3960933740

Th 4250050896

Th 754973936

Th 960795138

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, 6ft4, Zeruel and 2 others
Light brown mogs white and brown.

Look at Ramirez still getting simped on even after his death and so many years, everyday new edits and more bitches simping for him. No white or brown man has ever gotten this much attention.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
goddamn i love being white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Light brown mogs white and brown.

Look at Ramirez still getting simped on even after his death and so many years, everyday new edits and more bitches simping for him. No white or brown man has ever gotten this much attention.
He looked White in his edits as soon as he regressed back into spic shitskin he became Just another homeless manz

He looked White in his edits as soon as he regressed back into spic shitskin he became Just another homeless manz
7A28D44D DE06 4A38 AB0E C92C8D4FAEB5

This is light brown skin.

Get your eyes checked curry.

Well that’s why I told you to get your eyes checked blind fuck.
That skin tone Is White asf. Not even whites are this White usually, they're Pink, Orange or Red, but Ramirez the night stalker looksmaxxed by never catching the sun ever again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23778 and RecessedChinCel
You're welcome.
Regards,
The original Europeans.

I see it now, they are so much superior, I went to my college gym today and there was a big woman volleyball tournament, I seen so many people in attendance they were all white. They all seemed very healthy and high class, dressed well mannered and properly, while I'm here with my ethnic skin and ghetto ass clothes, I feel so inferior too them

And wholly shit I seen so many healthy young jbs whites I walked past some them, I felt like legit giant ogre. Anyways white people are perfect everything about their skin,mannerism and complexion is amazing. They are truly the master race. I hate living in a all white town since they all mog me to oblivion looks and race colour wise. It's sad when I see beautiful or average white weemen because they are reserved for white men only. JFL if think I have chance with white wee men. TBH I shouldn't even coexist with white people, they are so much superior to me that I shouldn't even be near their proximity since it's an insult to their godly presence.

Thanks for reading
Who tf is paying u to say this

That skin tone Is White asf. Not even whites are this White usually, they're Pink, Orange or Red, but Ramirez the night stalker looksmaxxed by never catching the sun ever again
ED18DAFD 1A20 4EE3 81E3 6EE74C9244DD

Light brown. But I am not surprised since you call yourself white too when you look as brown as my shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 21182 and Deleted member 23819
Not a single "whyt" person posted in this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Not a single "whyt" person posted in this thread.
Gook. Remember that you're a gook. The inferior race. Smallest Bones smallest height smallest dicks.

What a fucking retard could've been a legit godchad if he didn't destroyed his soft features.

ur not white.
He doesn’t need soft features that’s feminine and cuck cope. Why do you think the young girls are even simping for his older pics with no soft features? His long hair, small nose and hollow cheeks help him a lot not making him look like some ogre fuck.

189B8AE1 3B51 4C1C 9CA9 E07AA3E97970

Imagine if he had no hair:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Deleted member 23778, germanlooks and 2 others
I said that when he turned back to his Natural skin colour, he became a homeless beggar.
I don’t blame you on that but my point is his skin was light brown all the time it’s just his collagen that got shit with age that gives you the illusion. It’s people mistaking light brown with white or brown sometimes I have the same skin color and some think I’m white and some ethnic.

I don’t blame you on that but my point is his skin was light brown all the time it’s just his collagen that got shit with age that gives you the illusion. It’s people mistaking light brown with white or brown sometimes I have the same skin color and some think I’m white and some ethnic.
it's not collagen related he probably had a good lighting too in that trial. guaranteed if he had brown skin no one would have cared about him

He doesn’t need soft features that’s feminine and cuck cope. Why do you think the young girls are even simping for his older pics with no soft features? His long hair, small nose and hollow cheeks help him a lot not making him look like some ogre fuck.

View attachment 2070432
Imagine if he had no hair:forcedsmile:
Cope he would've been insane with better skin quality since he has near perfect bones. imgine this with better collagen:

Richard-Ramirez-attorneys-1990.jpg

it's not collagen related he probably had a good lighting too in that trial. guaranteed if he had brown skin no one would have cared about him
Sure but he doesn’t have brown skin but light brown. Get your eyes checked nigga you’re blind

Cope he would've been insane with better skin quality since he has near perfect bones. imgine this with better collagen:

Richard-Ramirez-attorneys-1990.jpg
Of course faggot he would have looked insane but my point was he doesn’t even need that shit since he still would get bitches even with bad collagen.

• Ugh..
Sure but he doesn’t have brown skin but light brown. Get your eyes checked nigga you’re blind
light brown that looks white is cool. ramirez was 1/1000000 spic anyway, most spics are round jokes.

Thanks for reading
Least self-hating deathnik on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and vaseqmoherad
light brown that looks white is cool. ramirez was 1/1000000 spic anyway, most spics are round jokes.
Crazy how you’re hating on him because he gets everything even as a stinky bum with no teeth that raped and killed while your ass is coping with your dads money :forcedsmile:

NO WE ARABS MOG

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Crazy how you’re hating on him because he gets everything even as a stinky bum with no teeth that raped and killed while your ass is coping with your dads money :forcedsmile:
i have a good job. i would kym if i had his shitty qol. and i'm a true white man with a suit. the maximum expression of society

i have a good job. i would kym if i had his shitty qol. and i'm a true white man with a suit. the maximum expression of society
My lion my spaghetti cook

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
Kneel before the Caucasian!
Even slavs see caucasiancels as subhuman thats how bad they have it. @St.TikTokcel . imagine being low class among slavshits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Not a pixel.

• JFL

Thanks for reading

The agepill hits us white people usually pretty hard though.

• So Sad
Even slavs see caucasiancels as subhuman thats how bad they have it. @St.TikTokcel . imagine being low class among slavshits.
Yeah and hitler saw slavshits as subhumans and gassed them while he respected the caucasians

hitler saw slavshits as subhumans and gassed them
Umm akshully sweaty Hitler saw them as a linguistic group rather than as an ethnic one. Pan-Europeanism and all.

Gook. Remember that you're a gook. The inferior race. Smallest Bones smallest height smallest dicks.
I think he makes fun of himself when he calls himself mongolian. he's east slav i think he looks something like this:

front2-jpg.1708245

No? Basically if you're below 6'3 and sub 22 inch bideltoid you're going to have a rough life regardless of your race.

it's so over for this rep farming user.

• JFL
reaching 2 pages