White people are mentally different

Hellboy

Hellboy

Banned
They are all weird and talk too much about stupid shit. Whenever a white person talks I just nod and wish they would just shut the fuck up and leave me alone. It's why I can't be assed to LTR a white foid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8365, joeveniro and 9 others
they think the same of you bro being honest in a polite way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Amateur11, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
logan paul and his friends are a good example of this

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PYT, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
they think the same of you bro being honest in a polite way
Most of my ethnic friends agree with me, some white kid comes and sits at our table and he just keeps on blabbering while we all sit there in silence because white and ethnic brains are different. We are more socially aware and know when to shut the fuck up.

A good example are middle aged white men. Some random white man came up to me at work and started showing me his two twin daughters. I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to say. He kept talking about them and their school. Seriously, white people are fucking weird and operate on a different brain length.

Reminds me of a time when some subhuman cat obsessed white foid came up to me to share a "joke" about ducks. I just stared at her not laughing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Shrek2OnDvD, PYT and 14 others
Most whites are too NT for me

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Hellboy
Most whites are too NT for me
I think this is it. They talk too much and can talk about the most inane things. Most ethnics just talk about what's relevant to them.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Most of my ethnic friends agree with me, some white kid comes and sits at our table and he just keeps on blabbering while we all sit there in silence because white and ethnic brains are different. We are more socially aware and know when to shut the fuck up.

A good example are middle aged white men. Some random white man came up to me at work and started showing me his two twin daughters. I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to say. He kept talking about them and their school. Seriously, white people are fucking weird and operate on a different brain length.

Reminds me of a time when some subhuman cat obsessed white foid came up to me to share a "joke" about ducks. I just stared at her not laughing.
i dont communicate alot with ethnics so idk but i'm socially crippled so i agree with them talking too much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5912 and Hellboy
fuk u
1555BD3F A535 469B 9362 8B213BBC5F63

• JFL
Reactions: Hellboy

yeah tbh. ngl im being honest, but they seem to not know what we feel. Like they don't have intuition or cognitive empathy or whatever that shit is called. We understand body language better probably because most whites grew up in a life where they aren't really taught the brutal truth about life and their parents dont punish their kids physically.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 9837 and 3 others
on average western curries and arabs mog as friends ngl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
You are a good example of a cringy white guy attempting to be funny posting memes and spamming the forum but in reality no one gives a fuck.
EXPOSES ME
EA15946E 4D0D 44C1 B326 824542DD25D0

0C03C8C3 AFE5 4697 A351 C60A87B16E66

B1C0C7C2 D466 49A4 8772 8BF9865F9E89

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, joeveniro, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
yeah tbh. ngl im being honest, but they seem to not know what we feel. Like they don't have intuition or cognitive empathy or whatever that shit is called. We understand body language better probably because most whites grew up in a life where they aren't really taught the brutal truth about life and their parents dont punish their kids physically.
I can instantly tell when someone is uncomfortable and doesn't want to continue talking, seems most white people literally do not have the ability to understand that. Middle aged whites are the biggest offenders.

The shit they say to random cashiers at supermarkets or clothing stores is hilarious, the cashier does not give a fuck, stop telling them your fucking life story jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
I think this is it. They talk too much and can talk about the most inane things. Most ethnics just talk about what's relevant to them.
The only white friends ive had were aspie whites

• JFL
They are all weird and talk too much about stupid shit. Whenever a white person talks I just nod and wish they would just shut the fuck up and leave me alone. It's why I can't be assed to LTR a white foid.

It's just a socio economical issue.

Same brain, different environment.

I can instantly tell when someone is uncomfortable and doesn't want to continue talking, seems most white people literally do not have the ability to understand that. Middle aged whites are the biggest offenders.

Age issue. The older you are, the less you care about annoying someone else with your shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Hellboy
CE2EFF2B F94E 4D7F 8E1C 0D5CA0536D3F
You’re skating on thin ice buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PYT, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
True
I can always feel them tremble at my forward growth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912, MrGlutton and 4 others

The shit they say to random cashiers at supermarkets or clothing stores is hilarious, the cashier does not give a fuck, stop telling them your fucking life story jfl
yeah ikr bro. Understanding body language is like a need if ur ethnic since asking questions may come off as rude. But for whites, most are rich, parents raised them mainly out of love instead of survival so they dont really care that much if it comes off as rude.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
View attachment 703834You’re skating on thin ice buddy
These type of niggas lucked out by having a rich well-to-do white social circle when young and they just status maxxed and clothes maxxed when older. They tend to have the same well connected tight circle even into adulthood. Ngl I am jealous of frat boy whites at times. They have life so easy.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 9837 and 3 others

You have a high trust face.

• Hmm...
Biggest shock for me was learning that random white people just say hello as you’re walking in the opposite directions just cause. Weird shit. Also most of the autists I know have been very white looking which is rich coming from a MENA country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Hellboy
Biggest shock for me was learning that random white people just say hello as you’re walking in the opposite directions just cause. Weird shit. Also most of the autists I know have been very white looking which is rich coming from a MENA country
What MENA country do you live in boyo

Turkey bhai
Yeah even amongst my ethnic friends the paler ones tend to be more aspie and weird as shit jfl. Pale whiteys with red hair are the weirdest and most annoying of all.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, PYT, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Yeah even amongst my ethnic friends the paler ones tend to be more aspie and weird as shit jfl. Pale whiteys with red hair are the weirdest and most annoying of all.
Broo don’t get me started on the redheads my unironically mayo consuming brother used to be readhead as a kid :lul: That shit tastes disgusting feels good being the ethnik sibling.
Also the chad in my hs class was brown haired with red beard and he was really weird but it didn’t feel that bad cause chad but still we laughed at it a lot

• JFL
A lot of white kids are stereotypically “corny” and it just comes from them usually being sheltered and not experiencing hardship whatsoever in life which makes them seem annoying and soft and not living in the real world

a lot of white people can be chill but these are the ones who are usually popular and have experienced some life and have had those tendencies from hard training as a child or a slightly rough child hood.

another thing is white kids do a lot of passive aggressive shit they aren’t direct like most colored people are. They will gossip like females and try to manipulate people into going against you but try to act innocent if you confront them.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 1400 and 6 others
Most NT normies can not appreciate silence but many chads I know do somehow. Maybe they dont have to prove themselves and dont need to spend efforts to maintain their social circle (by talking too much)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Most NT normies can not appreciate silence but many chads I know do somehow. Maybe they dont have to prove themselves and dont need to spend efforts to maintain their social circle (by talking too much)
exactly

get lost donkey greycel

reading your posts I can tell you are an americuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 5912
Yeah, it can be hard to understand when they speak of advanced mathematics for example, when you're from the third world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, Deleted member 4464 and ArgentineOmicron
Yeah, it can be hard to understand when they speak of advanced mathematics for example, when you're from the third world.

Nah ethnics do way better in things like advanced maths than whites. Chinese, Indians, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 8365
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Western whites yes. Slavics such as me think the same as you.
They talk alot when eating too lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Yeah, indians are real IQ moggers ngl.
File:World-iq-map-lynn-2006.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Chuckle GIF | Gfycat

Outdated test that probably took samples from maybe 0.1% of the population in less-developed countries (and don't say environment/educational opportunities don't effect IQ, they do).

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Outdated test that probably took samples from maybe 1% of the population in less-developed countries (and don't say environment/educational opportunities don't effect IQ, they do).
Seeing how poorly Indian nation has done compared to for example China, which started out pretty much the same, it's easy to say there's large difference between average IQ of chinese people and Indian people. Probably around 20 points.

Seeing how poorly Indian nation has done compared to for example China, which started out pretty much the same, it's easy to say there's large difference between average IQ of chinese people and Indian people. Probably around 20 points.

Started out the same? India has been a country for like 70 years compared to China which is like 1000+ years, and I wasn't even talking about Indians vs Chinese. I was talking about ethnics from less-developed countries being just as smart as whites. Lmao at the sidetracking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and BigBiceps
Stfu u talk too much

Started out the same? India has been a country for like 70 years compared to China which is like 1000+ years, and I wasn't even talking about Indians vs Chinese. I was talking about ethnics from less-developed countries being just as smart as whites. Lmao at the sidetracking.
Lol at you fucking idiot. Communist China and India were equally poor in late 1940s. China had on top of that way worse leadership (Mao) until the 70s, which after the China actually only started developing. China and Japan have proved that they're equally smart to Whites. Indians haven't. Germany was a total ruin after war, they built their country back to western standards in couple decades, as did Japan.

CHINA HAD NEARLY EQUAL GDP TO INDIA IN 1990. Now they're the second wealthiest country on earth. Why hasn't India been capable of doing the same, if their IQ is equal to that of whites and east-asians. Why can't Indians replicate our success?

Lol at you fucking idiot. Communist China and India were equally poor in late 1940s. China had on top of that way worse leadership (Mao) until the 70s, which after the China actually only started developing. China and Japan have proved that they're equally smart to Whites. Indians haven't. Germany was a total ruin after war, they built their country back to western standards in couple decades, as did Japan.

CHINA HAD NEARLY EQUAL GDP TO INDIA IN 1990. Now they're the second wealthiest country on earth. Why hasn't India been capable of doing the same, if their IQ is equal to that of whites and east-asians. Why can't Indians replicate our success?

I ask you to stop diverting the point and you divert it more. JFL.

There are many factors which make a country rich or poor. India gained independence in the late 40s after hundreds of years of oppressive rule. China has been a country for thousands of years. They had way more time to organise themselves before rising into wealth.

Also stop trying to rerout the argument, I was just making a point about how any ethnic can be good at maths now u turning it into a Whites/Asians vs all other ethnics argument like ur typical SFcel. Using capital letters and shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
It's called high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I ask you to stop diverting the point and you divert it more. JFL.

There are many factors which make a country rich or poor. India gained independence in the late 40s, China has been a country for thousands of years. They had way more time to organise themselves before rising into wealth.

Also stop trying to rerout the argument, I was just making a point about how any ethnic can be good at maths now u turning it into a Whites/Asians vs all other ethnics argument like ur typical SFcel. Using capital letters and shit lol.
Stop with this cope. Organize themselves? JFL. Then how do you explain success of Finland? Has been country only 100 years, has no previous history, unlike India (mughal empire etc.). Finland has been first world country since the 70s. How do you explain Singapore, they gained independence in 1960s. Now wealthy as shit.
How much more time do you need to organize yourselves, to me it seems like you haven't even begun yet.

Stop with this cope. Organize themselves? JFL. Then how do you explain success of Finland? Has been country only 100 years, has no previous history, unlike India (mughal empire etc.). Finland has been first world country since the 70s. How do you explain Singapore, they gained independence in 1960s. Now wealthy as shit.
How much more time do you need to organize yourselves, to me it seems like you haven't even begun yet.

View attachment 704175

Does using big font make you feel like a big man? Lmao. And don't use 'you' when talking about Indians to me I'm not Indian.

India was colonised by Britain for way longer and it was colonised way harder than Singapore. Plus a tiny island nation like that is way easier to govern after Independence than the largest country on earth.

Also, JFL at avoiding my request to stop rerouting the argument. My point was that ethnics are just as good as maths as whites, this included ethnics from less-developed countries in East Asia too.

Stop trying to change my point. This is proof that I'm right. An ethnic from any third-world country can easily be as smart as white people in the right environment.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
Does using big font make you feel like a big man? Lmao. And don't use 'you' when talking about Indians to me I'm not Indian.

India was colonised by Britain for way longer and it was colonised way harder than Singapore. Plus a tiny island nation like that is way easier to govern after Independence than the largest country on earth.

Also, JFL at avoiding my request to stop rerouting the argument. My point was that ethnics are just as good as maths as whites, this included ethnics from less-developed countries in East Asia too.

Stop trying to change my point. This is proof that I'm right. An ethnic from any third-world country can easily be as smart as white people in the right environment.
That's just simply not true. Difference in IQ is mostly genetic, of course some environmental factors have a slight difference, but nothing major. Some ethnicities are about as good in mathematics as whites, some are not. Of course I'm talking about averages now, there are good individual mathematicians of all ethnicities. We can all agree though, that the absolute top tier mathematicians and geniuses are most often white.

Last edited:
Depends tbh

Some random white man came up to me at work and started showing me his two twin daughters. I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to say. He kept talking about them and their school.
Next time just tell him do you know that chad fucks your innocent daughters? Maybe your wife too.
He may become blackpilled and an active .me or .co user.

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 6695