White people are mentally different

There really is something wrong with them, no one likes them but they keep trying to butt in everyone else's life. I cant wait for these annoying devils to be put in captivity where they belong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6402 and PYT
It’s called a heightened prefrontal cortex and individualistic brains leading to less social intelligence and more abstract antisocial thinking.

6CD0705A A527 43D5 AC09 9FD3FAEA81CD

The lack of this is why ethnics live like this.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
This is asian i know who is raised by white parents is also like that. ITS ALL CULTURE I AM TELLING YOU

It’s called a heightened prefrontal cortex and individualistic brains leading to less social intelligence and more abstract antisocial thinking.

View attachment 704320
The lack of this is why ethnics live like this.
And that's why white people are killing this earth with their pathetic invention, drama and toxicity.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
And that's why white people are killing this earth with their pathetic invention, drama and toxicity.
It’s true that white people are responsible for the population explosion of the world and industrialization, so yes, they are why society is coming to a collapse.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
It’s true that white people are responsible for the population explosion of the world and industrialization, so yes, they are why society is coming to a collapse.
So fuck them