White people are perfection

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
White people are perfect everything about their skin,mannerism and complexion is amazing. They are truly the master race. I hate living in a all white town since they all mog me to oblivion looks and race colour wise. It's sad when I see beautiful or average white weemen because they are reserved for white men only. JFL if think I have chance with white wee men. TBH I shouldn't even coexist with white people, they are so much superior to me that I shouldn't even be near their proximity since it's an insult to their godly presence.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, mizrahi_hater, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
Wish I was a German shepherd to have a chance with white women :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, squirrelcel, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
The Sintashta were moggers as well tbh. They split off from Central europeans and migrated to Asia in Pre history.

Every day I wish they had killed all Iranian men, women and children when they invaded Iran. I would be a blue eyed mogger today. Fuark my ancestors noble blood got tainted.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, datboijj and Deleted member 17791
The Sintashta were moggers as well tbh. They split off from Central europeans and migrated to Asia in Pre history.

Every day I wish they had killed all Iranian men, women and children when they invaded Iran. I would be a blue eyed mogger today. Fuark my ancestors noble blood got tainted.
Do you love black women based on your name

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

I thought you were white

For a nigger even an abo looks perfect

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Broken individual

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
it's over

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes I do tbh. But these black women I am talking too are all after my money. I need real validation.
BBC women belong to bbc only that’s why. You should try Indian women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Indian women are fugly and have no asses. I am an ass man first.
They do have horrible bodies ngl.
Still their bodies mogg East Asian

You should slay paki women then

Jews mog wypipo :ogre:

1776FD37 D8B9 45A6 9BC7 57B46AD79A5B

Yeah, tbh i feel the same way towards people who are significantly whiter / better looking than me (same thing tbh)

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND