White people are the bbcs of Asia

lmao, that asian guy is so fucking beta

A white could never cuck a latino anywhere. Latinos are low inhibition alpha gang leaders and drug traffickers
9d2ac865689650444487e07b752f5e6c.jpg
"I can not cuck you, you are too much of a chad for me"

barrientos-flores_abel.jpg
"Yes, now gtfo of my continent"

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, TheMewingBBC, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
9d2ac865689650444487e07b752f5e6c.jpg
"I can not cuck you, you are too much of a chad for me"

barrientos-flores_abel.jpg
"Yes, now gtfo of my continent"
That's not how latinos look you fucking idiot. Latinos look like this
28fc683789a1bd274282a8ca5d3d4203.jpg

images

Their personality are a hundred times more masculine than high inhibition pussy white cels. They are on the inhibition levels of blacks and arabs. You cannot cuck them, they will cut a pussy cuck ass narrowface boneless blondecel white boi in to pieces.

whites cuck asians, and asians cuck vermin. Never forget this

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
That's not how latinos look you fucking idiot. Latinos look like this
28fc683789a1bd274282a8ca5d3d4203.jpg

images

Their personality are a hundred times more masculine than high inhibition pussy white cels. They are on the inhibition levels of blacks and arabs. You cannot cuck them, they will cut a pussy cuck ass narrowface boneless blondecel white boi in to pieces.

whites cuck asians, and asians cuck vermin. Never forget this
The white man has you on a leash, indeed

Every second post is about them, they live rentfree in your head

Just admit that you feel inferior, even the latinos you posted have high percentile caucasoid bones

The white man has you on a leash, indeed

Every second post is about them, they live rentfree in your head

Just admit that you feel inferior, even the latinos you posted have high percentile caucasoid bones
Keep crying you boneless 5'3 crybaby cuck. Nobody feels inferior around whites. Absolutely nobody. If they were so superior, why do they travel to east Asia to fuck alien looking, fugly autistic gook women? Why do their women leave them for superior niggers, mulattos, arabs, and maghrebs? Why do they constantly get beat up and raped just like what I'm doing to you right now?

You are my good cumskin slave. I do whatever i want with you. If I feel like hitting you, I do it, and you ain't gonna do shit about it. If I feel like bullying you to suicide, I do it because I am your Muslim mulatto latino master, and you are my 5'1, 85 lbs cumskin bitch. Never forget this

@Dark Badboy Look at this new butthurt deformed victim of mine brother :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul: :incel:
@Dark Badboy Look at this new butthurt deformed victim of mine brother :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul: :incel:

Last edited:
Keep crying you boneless 5'3 crybaby cuck. Nobody feels inferior around whites. Absolutely nobody. If they were so superior, why do they travel to east Asia to fuck alien looking, fugly autistic gook women? Why do their women leave them for superior niggers, mulattos, arabs, and maghrebs? Why do they constantly get beat up and raped just like what I'm doing to you right now?

You are my good cumskin slave. I do whatever i want with you. If I feel like hitting you, I do it, and you ain't gonna do shit about it. If I feel like bullying you to suicide, I do it because I am your Muslim mulatto latino master, and you are my 5'1, 85 lbs cumskin bitch. Never forget this

Absolutely pathetic

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

This is a white world, eventho the whites now are crumblin, their ancestors still curb stomped your ethnic asses so hard, that you are still crying

HOW cucked someone has to be to speak the language of another race ?? You and your latino brothers are inferior

Indeed, the whiter they are = more value as human

And now you are seeking help from your BBC brother ? You are fucking weak, and I don't like weak dogs on my dozen leashes in both my hands

So either you step up your game and stop reusing the same phrases undisputed chewed for you or I will just starve you while you wince in your room, you pathetic mutt

20150627__20150628_A5_ND28UGLYDOGp1.jpg

Keep barking

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
HOW cucked someone has to be to speak the language of another race ??

yet you clearly cant speak any language, you irrelevant little cockroach :ROFLMAO:

cringe at writing college entry level essays for him, its clear as day a few remarks of his struck a deep nerve in your sensitive inferior virgin self

get off my screen already, youre embarassing yourself

yet you clearly cant speak any language, you irrelevant little cockroach :ROFLMAO:

cringe at writing college entry level essays for him, its clear as day a few remarks of his struck a deep nerve in your sensitive inferior virgin self

get off my screen already, youre embarassing yourself
now now

Did I hurt your feeliongs?

If I was that irrelevant to you, you wouldn't even bother replying to me

the weak need to work together I see

come, get at me

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
now now

Did I hurt your feeliongs?

If I was that irrelevant to you, you wouldn't even bother replying to me

the weak need to work together I see

come, get at me
Wow, im flattered. Another wall of text written for me at my whim

didnt read a single word, all i saw were paragraphs begging for my abuse

you=my bitch
Never forget this

Wow, im flattered. Another wall of text written for me at my whim

didnt read a single word, all i saw were paragraphs begging for my abuse

you=my bitch
Never forget this
dn rd

and if you really dn rd, you will think i write this for you now

but indeed, I am just writing randoms words which are lined together to make sense

you are a sheep, a black one a that, and I am the Shepherd
I will watch out for you, because I am your Superintended

dn rd

but indeed, I am just writing randoms words which are lined together to make sense

Keep crying for mulatto superiority you cumskin cuck

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
dn rd

Is this really the ‘reply’ that took you 10 minutes to write?

one of the most autistic immature pissweak replies ive ever read. You couldnt have made it more clear that youre a very weak broken young man

i honestly feel just feel pitty for you at this point

Never reply to me again unless i give you permission, you abused embarrassing weak bitch of mine

Keep crying for mulatto superiority you cumskin cuck
Is this really the ‘reply’ that took you 10 minutes to write?

one of the most autistic immature pissweak replies ive ever read. You couldnt have made it more clear that youre a very weak broken young man

i honestly feel just feel pitty for you at this point

Never reply to me again unless i give you permission, you abused embarrassing weak bitch of mine
Now the dogs are encircling me, I shit my pants lol

what about indians

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
mere exposure effect

as we continue this conversation, I more and more live rentfree in your little heads
KEEP BARKING FOR YOUR MULLATTO SUPERIORS YOU LITTLE CUCKED HELPLESS DOG. AS I TYPE THIS THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WHITE BLONDE STACIES GETTING RAILED BY A 9 INCH BBC WHILE 50 THIRSTY WHITE CUCKS ARE JESTERMAXXING IN HER DMS AND VENMOING HER MONEY HOPING TO GET WHAT TYRONE IS GETTING FOR FREE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3789
Dn read

cumskin cope
KEEP BARKING FOR YOUR MULLATTO SUPERIORS YOU LITTLE CUCKED HELPLESS DOG. AS I TYPE THIS THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WHITE BLONDE STACIES GETTING RAILED BY A 9 INCH BBC WHILE 50 THIRSTY WHITE CUCKS ARE JESTERMAXXING IN HER DMS AND VENMOING HER MONEY HOPING TO GET WHAT TYRONE IS GETTING FOR FREE.
tenor.gif

bark bark bark